Author Topic: The Changes  (Read 15404 times)

Offline [Yuma]Psihijatar

• Honored member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: The Changes
« Reply #60 on: March 27, 2013, 08:44 »
You can simply end the game... ? You know, that big, well armored building in the middle of enemy base (the one that doesn't shoot at you). It's destructable no matter how one-sided your game was.

if your team is retarded to type !ff then they deserve to be killed all over again.
Y i agree with you but like you know there is always some smatarass in team which don't wanan ff and  who thinks that he can win solo game and the main score is 40 16.If you votekick him he will type unban req i with reason i think we could win that game.
then he started to ruin game after ignoring everyone

25:53   jebanina   [Allies]   !ignore ood
25:56   jebanina   [Allies]   !ignore blo
26:04      [All]   BLOODMEN killed BloodyHippie
26:06   jebanina   [Allies]   !ignore dmen

Offline div.ide

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Forum staff member [RARE] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: March 27, 2013, 16:42 »
Usually I'm that smartass, but rather than hoping to win the game, I just buy my force staff and counter-camp them :P In most cases they will be confident enough to try and get owned, in remaining swift !ff seals the deal.
01010111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110010 01100100 00101110

Offline SurGeoN

• Pro Member
  • “Nobody dies a virgin... Life fucks us all.”
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2013, 18:58 »
Hello.

I want to report Rockafella for abusing with his power.We were playing same team on IHRL.On min 42 one guy from our team left the game.That guy is called NiGhT^^StAlKeR,ex IHRL admin.Before he left he said this :
(41:55) Geh.TT.: nice game, go unvouch this shit player
(41:57) SF_ULTY: Geh.TT. has left the game voluntarily.
(41:57) Geh.TT.: Left
After this game Rockafella unvouched me with reason that i dont know to move in map and dont know to buy  :o .I pmed him asking other reasons bcs thats was not strong reason.I got vouched bcs i know to buy and i have decent dota knowledge.Later i check game chat and i saw phrase up.I pmed again Rockafella
im sure that some1 pmed u to unvouch me.
he replyed me with this :
not someone, I actually didnt even unvouch you, night^^stalker did
How can unvoched me a guy that play on your bot and not some1 from staff? Thats pure abuse from Rockafella.

I want to add another thing.Before some days ggwpthx4psr was banned for 3 days on eurobattle.net
http://eurobattle.net/threads/191095-Flame-ggwpthx4psr?p=1583060#post1583060
After that he played again with another account http://ihrl.leaguebots.com/userstats.php?
user=wanna.be.carry
Rules for that are clear enough:
5. Only 1 IHRL account per user is allowed.
- Staff members may have 2 IHRL accounts.
The point of this topic its not to vouch me again bcs with those players around we should act like they say.
I just want to report that pure abuse with his power.

Regards.
“The difference between genius and stupidity is; genius has its limits.”

Offline div.ide

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Forum staff member [RARE] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: March 29, 2013, 19:13 »
Can you provide me any specific evidence where he was behaving bad? If so, please PM me. I would be more than glad to help you.

If so, please PM me.

PM me

If there is anyone else unfamiliar with that abbreviation, or with personal messaging system itself, I'll be glad to explain. Free private lessons, starting now.

Now seriously, stop embarassing yourselves in public. For your own good. Please, I actually beg you.
01010111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110010 01100100 00101110

Offline Blind_Joker

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Blind_Joker
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: March 29, 2013, 19:14 »
Hello.

I want to report Rockafella for abusing with his power.We were playing same team on IHRL.On min 42 one guy from our team left the game.That guy is called NiGhT^^StAlKeR,ex IHRL admin.Before he left he said this :
(41:55) Geh.TT.: nice game, go unvouch this shit player
(41:57) SF_ULTY: Geh.TT. has left the game voluntarily.
(41:57) Geh.TT.: Left
After this game Rockafella unvouched me with reason that i dont know to move in map and dont know to buy  :o .I pmed him asking other reasons bcs thats was not strong reason.I got vouched bcs i know to buy and i have decent dota knowledge.Later i check game chat and i saw phrase up.I pmed again Rockafella
im sure that some1 pmed u to unvouch me.
he replyed me with this :
not someone, I actually didnt even unvouch you, night^^stalker did
How can unvoched me a guy that play on your bot and not some1 from staff? Thats pure abuse from Rockafella.

I want to add another thing.Before some days ggwpthx4psr was banned for 3 days on eurobattle.net
http://eurobattle.net/threads/191095-Flame-ggwpthx4psr?p=1583060#post1583060
After that he played again with another account http://ihrl.leaguebots.com/userstats.php?
user=wanna.be.carry
Rules for that are clear enough:
5. Only 1 IHRL account per user is allowed.
- Staff members may have 2 IHRL accounts.
The point of this topic its not to vouch me again bcs with those players around we should act like they say.
I just want to report that pure abuse with his power.

Regards.

Rocka is lvl5 = admin so he can do w/e he wants if he considers it as good move. GGWP was locked and unlocked during he played on another account. Staff members of IHRL are able to change something in rules if they consider it as good move.

Offline SurGeoN

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: March 29, 2013, 19:20 »
Rocka is lvl5 = admin so he can do w/e he wants if he considers it as good move. GGWP was locked and unlocked during he played on another account. Staff members of IHRL are able to change something in rules if they consider it as good move.
I've posted it up.Rocka was forced by N^^S to unvouch me.He admited it on that pm.
IHRL members must use only 1 account.Only IHRL staff members can use 2 accounts.Why u vouched him when he had an account vouched?U did abuse too.

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2013, 20:21 »
You can simply end the game... ? You know, that big, well armored building in the middle of enemy base (the one that doesn't shoot at you). It's destructable no matter how one-sided your game was.

if your team is retarded to type !ff then they deserve to be killed all over again.

That

There are million of solutions to this problem.Pudge is one big problem but he can be pushed to fountain via force staff when he eats someone and he gets killed because force staff just does push w/o canceling ulti , but if you dont realise that in 5 mins nor you ff , it is your problem not theirs.And if they manage to destroy fountain , thats just hilarious.And letting sniper getting 2 divines before 25 mins is also hilarious.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 20:24 by Icy »

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: March 29, 2013, 21:10 »
If your teammates are too retarded to vote !ff, they maybe deserve to be killed over and over, but why would YOU deserve that? Some idiot with furi can tp away and watch you getting killed over and over again.

Signature by Rocka

Offline SurGeoN

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: March 29, 2013, 22:01 »
HI,its me again.

I reported N^^S bcs he left the game and was banned 1 day.
http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,129817.0.html

Can som1 tell me who unbanned him and why?

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: March 29, 2013, 22:04 »
man u are just hater

what dota knowledge are you speaking??

even trapem 1500 doesnt go aquila ring on wr + pt + nothing at 25mins being useless for team

when u were 1v1 versus clock.. tell me more please.

Offline LEGEN-WAIT-DARY

• Secret Agent
  • Success is falling nine times and getting up ten.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: March 29, 2013, 22:05 »
He helped big time for IHRL can't u give a break and leave the guy alone? Don't act like a kid surgeon it's not like you are not gonna sleep tonight if he isn't banned ffs -.-
Always look on the bright side of life.
You will find your way.

Offline SurGeoN

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: March 29, 2013, 22:09 »
man u are just hater

what dota knowledge are you speaking??

even trapem 1500 doesnt go aquila ring on wr + pt + nothing at 25mins being useless for team

when u were 1v1 versus clock.. tell me more please.

yes,im hater.u are so pathetic.
im speaking about IHRL rules here not for my items on that game.

He helped big time for IHRL can't u give a break and leave the guy alone? Don't act like a kid surgeon it's not like you are not gonna sleep tonight if he isn't banned ffs -.-
I know who he is and i dont care about him.He got banned for 1 day and som1 unbanned im and thats its not fair.

Offline maciekg9-slaveofBart

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: March 29, 2013, 22:30 »
From IHRL chat room:
"I unbanned him, he suffered enought. Night Stalker is an inventor of this league, I respect him and so u should do it and in his place i would be also pissed off when I'd had to play with aquila sny wr. Now "End of discussion", dont make any more drama here since u are not ihrl member anymore."

Offline Blind_Joker

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Blind_Joker
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: March 29, 2013, 22:59 »

That

There are million of solutions to this problem.Pudge is one big problem but he can be pushed to fountain via force staff when he eats someone and he gets killed because force staff just does push w/o canceling ulti , but if you dont realise that in 5 mins nor you ff , it is your problem not theirs.And if they manage to destroy fountain , thats just hilarious.And letting sniper getting 2 divines before 25 mins is also hilarious.
If your teammates are too retarded to vote !ff, they maybe deserve to be killed over and over, but why would YOU deserve that? Some idiot with furi can tp away and watch you getting killed over and over again.
I'm talking about my game played 1,5-2,5 years ago, before i join this community. In that moment i didn't know how to check someone, and what to do. Every game was apem (notr / tr).  ;D
Sniper was at our fountain before min 10 with good items. Don't remember for divine rapiers for time when he got them, maybe before 25 min, maybe after. When one guy check that sniper, sniper was with unthinkable stats for us in that moment. I remember that game and my point was to protect myself and other players if i/or other players leave game for that reason. Why should i waste my brain more than 10 min by watching how some idiot killing us every 30 seconds again and again. And about fountain killing should be added rule where is forbidden to do that. Game is not created for things like destroying fountain. Imagine player from top50 in apem meganoob max1400 PSR with sniper. All noobs have stats 1-5k/10-15d..
We didn't know what is force stuff in that moment and how to use it, maybe force didn't exist in that moment (i think item was created after some period, not sure)

If fountain has some HP and armor its made so it can be destroyed :) And if fountain was invulnerable then its made to destroy throne :P

Offline SurGeoN

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: March 29, 2013, 23:23 »
Hello again.

For me that case is closed.i have againts IHRL vouchers,Hacks ADM and some asslickers.When N^^S was in bad situation no1 supported him and thats the only truth.I got and Angel's answer,his silence.

Have a good nigh all of u!