Author Topic: "B&U Team" topic missing? 2  (Read 621 times)

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
"B&U Team" topic missing? 2
« on: January 25, 2020, 09:52 »
Sorry for opening new topic, but you instantly closed last one without giving a chance for any conversation. Anyway this is a suggestion not a complaint so it should be open for a while and at least hear some opinions, so please don't close this one so fast.

LA staff member list is listed in LagAbuse Staff.
Including all informations regarding it.

I am perfectly aware of this, but I still think it would be good if there was a sticky topic for this specific section.

1) Most of the people who come to visit it, have no clue that "Lagabuse staff" is located in "Announcements" and than you have to scroll around through unimportant things to get to your desired position.

2) "Lagabuse staff" topic tends to be updated less frequent than any "specific" section staff.

3) You already have 3-4 sticky topics that are already included in OTHER sections like:     
(Ingame Rules [Read Before Posting] is located in Rules already)
(B&U moderator recruitment [OPEN] is located in Recruitment section)
and more, I am lazy to copy/paste further. Anyway you keep these sticky in B&U for the same reason I am asking you to return this, its EASIER for people to locate specific important stuff this way, so I see no reason to leave this one out as I consider it very important.

Once again sorry for spamming this, but you gave it no other way. Feel free to merge this topic with last one, and keep it opened for discussion please. Thanks.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 11:41 by Akuma »
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: "B&U Team" topic missing? 2
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2020, 15:44 »
Allright

1) Lagabuse Staff is in the most visible part of the forum [ Top Header ].
2)LagAbuse Staff is allways updated [Since the new Administration is in position].
3)Ingame Rules are in Drop Menu[less visible] ,and are vital to posting a proper Ban/Unban request, therefore it is Avalable in Ban/Unban section.
Ban & Unban Recruitment is opened in Recruitment section , since its the official Recruitment topic, and User may not have logged into Forum not only to post an Ban/Unban Request.

Suggestion is noted, Explanation given , Dont be sorry for Spamming ,noone is angry because of it , you will just get warned.
You dont decide what topic will remain opened or closed.