Author Topic: Betting game suggestions/any questions about betting  (Read 12408 times)

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Betting game suggestions/improvement topic
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2018, 02:54 »
Goals scored in a game to be added in May:

options will be:

0-1 goals
1-2 goals
2-3 goals
3-4 goals
4+ goals

Multiplier will remain 2x same as outcome.

Combinations:

Outcome + Number of goals  *Meaning if you miss any of those 2 your bet is a fail.

example: 1 & 2-3 goals ; X&4+ goals etc
Multiplier will be 4x if you bet 1 or 2 as final outcome
Multiplier will be 5x if you bet X as final outcome

« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 03:02 by Akuma »
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • @hip-hop.sk
  • Server Account: ^^succubus^^
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Azeroth Grand Prix Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2018, 17:42 »
i think it shld be just classic style only 1 X or 2
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2018, 18:47 »
i think it shld be just classic style only 1 X or 2

You can still keep betting like that, you don't need to use this added options.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2018, 07:59 »
add parlays (tickets with more matches on them for higher winnings)
they're like this in short for those of you that don't know:

if i wanna bet 10 credits on 3 games to succeed, one being x2 win if correct and one x3 and one x4, instead of the 10 10 10 investment meaning 30 total credit investment for each 10 and winnings of 20 30 40 so meaning 90 winnings, - 30 investment = 60 final actual winnings, 10 on 3 games together x2 x3 x4 => 10x2x3x4 = 240 winnings, - 10 investment = 230 final actual winnings

even in shorter cuz it wasnt that short above, instead of 10x2 and 10x3 like it is now, parlay betting, a ticket with both games with 10 investment is 10x2x3
so right now if you are sure that 2 games will be wins one being x2 and one being x3 and you put 10 on each its like this
10x2 = 20 -> actual win 10 cuz 10 investment
10x3 = 30 -> actual win 20 cuz 10 investment
so total of actual win is 30 and you risked 20 for it
with parlay bet ticket it will be like this
10x2x3 = 60 -> actual win is 50 cuz you invested only 10
but if any of them fail, you win none, upsides and downsides to this
it was actually lenghtier than above this paragraph lmfao, anyway

it's not difficult at all to implement let's be serious, you have integer numbers so the multiplying is easy and i assume everyone here knows how to multiply by now (at least i hope so)

and create more goals scored options somehow like, add for example these betting options:

0-2 goals
3+ goals
even 2+ goals
you could even add
1r 0-1 (first half 0 or 1 goals)
1r 2+ (first half 2 or more goals)
2r 0-1 (second half 0 or 1 goals)
2r 2+ (second half 2 or more goals)

for those of you that still don't understand because they don't know what parlays are, well first of all you could google it, but ok i'll just tell you here again in some word form, they are combined tickets, meaning, you put multiple matches on the same ticket, and if ANY of them fail, you lose the entire ticket, but if all of them succeed, you will win MORE than if you put separate tickets each game, because the wins are multiplied with each other and with your stake
more details here if you are STILL fucking confused (which wouldn't surprise me honestly, given the content of some topics here) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parlay_(gambling)

if you add these first half only goals scored option and second half only goals scored option you need to put halftime and endtime score when you display results

can be done in not so lenghty way like this:

real madrid - liverpool   3:1 (0:0)

in the () brackets it's the half time score and you can just say that once in the start of the thread and be done with it,

and since you mostly put up only games that are popular here from what i've noticed, those games have clear display of half time score also on big result sites like livescore dot com,
Spoiler for Hiden:
(some lesser known games don't have half time score displayed on most big result sites, and you have to search a bit more for them, i mean most of these lesser known ones aren't even displayed on most big result sites xd, but this of course will absolutely never be the case on these games that you put here cuz they are big games, what i said here with half time not being displayed on most big result sites happens mostly in like 3rd division leagues, female leagues, etc)
Spoiler for Hiden:
(oh and actually i've just realized now that you were already doing this, because of adding those halftime/endtime result options :DDDD haha)

anyway

if you add parlay betting, and these more goals options (especially these i mentioned), i think it will be great
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 08:08 by CoMMoN1337 »

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2018, 02:02 »
add parlays (tickets with more matches on them for higher winnings)
they're like this in short for those of you that don't know:

if i wanna bet 10 credits on 3 games to succeed, one being x2 win if correct and one x3 and one x4, instead of the 10 10 10 investment meaning 30 total credit investment for each 10 and winnings of 20 30 40 so meaning 90 winnings, - 30 investment = 60 final actual winnings, 10 on 3 games together x2 x3 x4 => 10x2x3x4 = 240 winnings, - 10 investment = 230 final actual winnings

even in shorter cuz it wasnt that short above, instead of 10x2 and 10x3 like it is now, parlay betting, a ticket with both games with 10 investment is 10x2x3
so right now if you are sure that 2 games will be wins one being x2 and one being x3 and you put 10 on each its like this
10x2 = 20 -> actual win 10 cuz 10 investment
10x3 = 30 -> actual win 20 cuz 10 investment
so total of actual win is 30 and you risked 20 for it
with parlay bet ticket it will be like this
10x2x3 = 60 -> actual win is 50 cuz you invested only 10
but if any of them fail, you win none, upsides and downsides to this
it was actually lenghtier than above this paragraph lmfao, anyway

it's not difficult at all to implement let's be serious, you have integer numbers so the multiplying is easy and i assume everyone here knows how to multiply by now (at least i hope so)

and create more goals scored options somehow like, add for example these betting options:

0-2 goals
3+ goals
even 2+ goals
you could even add
1r 0-1 (first half 0 or 1 goals)
1r 2+ (first half 2 or more goals)
2r 0-1 (second half 0 or 1 goals)
2r 2+ (second half 2 or more goals)

for those of you that still don't understand because they don't know what parlays are, well first of all you could google it, but ok i'll just tell you here again in some word form, they are combined tickets, meaning, you put multiple matches on the same ticket, and if ANY of them fail, you lose the entire ticket, but if all of them succeed, you will win MORE than if you put separate tickets each game, because the wins are multiplied with each other and with your stake
more details here if you are STILL fucking confused (which wouldn't surprise me honestly, given the content of some topics here) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parlay_(gambling)

if you add these first half only goals scored option and second half only goals scored option you need to put halftime and endtime score when you display results

can be done in not so lenghty way like this:

real madrid - liverpool   3:1 (0:0)

in the () brackets it's the half time score and you can just say that once in the start of the thread and be done with it,

and since you mostly put up only games that are popular here from what i've noticed, those games have clear display of half time score also on big result sites like livescore dot com,
Spoiler for Hiden:
(some lesser known games don't have half time score displayed on most big result sites, and you have to search a bit more for them, i mean most of these lesser known ones aren't even displayed on most big result sites xd, but this of course will absolutely never be the case on these games that you put here cuz they are big games, what i said here with half time not being displayed on most big result sites happens mostly in like 3rd division leagues, female leagues, etc)
Spoiler for Hiden:
(oh and actually i've just realized now that you were already doing this, because of adding those halftime/endtime result options :DDDD haha)

anyway

if you add parlay betting, and these more goals options (especially these i mentioned), i think it will be great

about parlays - I was thinking about adding them as next step (When I bet irl I mostly bet parlays anyway) --> so this is possible and I will probably add it for world cup.

About more goalscoring opportunities - I wanted to put 0-2 and 3+ at first.
But in reality they are closer to 1.5 than to 2 so I made more complicated guessing chance (which is a bit higher than 2.00 in most of the case )

about goals at halftime - I don't think we need that kind of option yet - maybe in future (since after worldcup there will be break (no matches played etc))

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2018, 03:17 »
I was thinking, there is no point to bet on single game, or there should be specific rules for that. Minimum games should be 3 for regular bets, for specific should be different rules. Also there can be games where Real, Barsa and PSG are playing vs weak teams, betting on single game and putting 10 points means 95% to win each.

Perhaps you are right, but it actually depends of the match, teams you suggested are "very easy win" in most of the cases, when I was choosing games, I preffered to skip these 1.15, 1.20 games for this sake.

Getting a Single for some some equal teams, is still enough of a challenge, so I disagree that singles should be removed completely, (also there are days, when there are not much games, like Mondays, Fridays) but having some regulation of this kind during the weekend games could be nice I agree. I'm sure tehnika will think of something to improve it.
About parlays-combinations (since this is what you are suggesting I think) they should/will probably be introduced soon, I guess, its up to tehnika.

Offline tehnika8x8

• techies respawn
  • V.I.P Affairs
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards LA High Staff [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Forum staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Contributor [COMMON] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Highest number of credits won with a betting ticket [UNIQUE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2018, 15:43 »
When I joined this game, it was interesting that I could bet
 on everything without any consequences (losing money, nerves...)
I think that the singles are all right because you can bet on the whole offer of that day and finally see what your passage is
and in addition to winning a loan. Because when I put all those matches on one ticket, the transit of such a ticket would never be
and my loan would have been declining steadily. Again, the goal of this game is to have fun and play fair games.
Luck in this game is also a big factor, and again at the end of the month its interesting for me to see who I was on the table and
what was the month about the passage.

As far as the rules themselves are concerned, there will be a change. There will be an option of ticket because with little knowledge of happiness and experience can be won
a lot of credits. The ticket is primarily good in itself because the winnings are multiplied. For example, two hit pairs on a ticket
bring more credits than two pairs in singles, so if you fall on one pair in the ticket, you lose 10 credits
and in the case of singles you are on a positive zero. This makes the game even more interesting. The ticket is very good because with a little credit
a lot of credits can be won. For example, games that bring 2x higher gain 4x and 5x are played. When multiply it is 40x with
only maximum 10 credits won 400 credits in just three pairs. Which makes this game extremely interesting in the competition.

As far as the so-called ones are concerned pre-won matches with small odds (1.15, 1.20), I have nothing against it because transience
its bigger. And we all love more to get than to lose. Everything depends on how s finds. Its all about knowledge, happiness and experience.

I will not change the offer of games because I really like it. Akuma made this a great idea and I leave the autenticity of this game.
I will only change the evaluation of X and X-X. because they are not easy to guess and I think they bring some low.
I would not be wasting you at the moment with various games. I think that at this moment it is quite enough and in the future
we'll see. There will be some special offers and so on...

The Parlay (Ticket) option should start when this season (month) bet has ended. You will be notified later...
I just do not know if couples who are featured in the ticket can play in singles later.
I'd like you to help me decide, to write me your suggestion here

Regards

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2018, 01:17 »
I will only change the evaluation of X and X-X. because they are not easy to guess and I think they bring some low.

I absolutely agree, I was about to change this one, in next update as well, Good job.

I just do not know if couples who are featured in the ticket can play in singles later.
I'd like you to help me decide, to write me your suggestion here

I think 1 match = 1 bet. Players have the freedom to decide if they will bet it on single or in parlay, but not more than once (it can probably cause some abuse, where someone will bet on 5 possible combinations, since our "odds" are not really realistic (they are just for fun))
« Last Edit: August 29, 2018, 01:20 by Akuma »

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2018, 09:25 »
A suggestion, since you improved X and X-X very good, I think you should improve X-1 and X-2 a bit (after all you need to hit a halftime X) ant they are harder to hit than 1-1 or 2-2 (when a dominating team plays)

make them 5x imho, but its up to you, if you decide to leave it as it is now, is fine too with me.

Offline tehnika8x8

• techies respawn
  • V.I.P Affairs
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards LA High Staff [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Forum staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Contributor [COMMON] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Highest number of credits won with a betting ticket [UNIQUE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2018, 10:52 »
A suggestion, since you improved X and X-X very good, I think you should improve X-1 and X-2 a bit (after all you need to hit a halftime X) ant they are harder to hit than 1-1 or 2-2 (when a dominating team plays)

make them 5x imho, but its up to you, if you decide to leave it as it is now, is fine too with me.
I agree with you. Will be changed

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2018, 02:02 »
Basically your last bet was:
20:45  Gibraltar  -  Macedonia    2-2 & 3+
20:45  Latvia  -  Andorra     1-1 & 3+
$ [x20]

and since it was a parlay (ticket) you would win 25x the credit, which means 500 credits right.

In reality the quotes for these matches are WAY LESS than 5x (as its in this game), actually both of them combined (in one serbian betting service - I won't name it for the sake of nonadvertising) this combination is worth 4.64. (Screenshot 1) (Real outcome would be 92.80 - which is more than 5x less than it should be)

So your bet was basically "very safe" compared to credits you could've won if we allowed it. That's mostly the reason why 3+ was removed from options.

You can switch to 4+ and its still kinda "safer" than it actually is in real service, but its at least not as safe as this one and thus its more "fair" (Screenshot 2)

Anyway I just gave explanation why I created rules in this way - tehnika has any right to change them the way he likes, so if you come up with proper suggestion how to add some of the options without making game "too safe" he will probably do it...

Its kinda the same reason as you mentioned above with Barca, Real, Bayern... to stop "megasafe bets".
« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 02:03 by Akuma »

Offline tehnika8x8

• techies respawn
  • V.I.P Affairs
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2018, 09:16 »
Basically your last bet was:
20:45  Gibraltar  -  Macedonia    2-2 & 3+
20:45  Latvia  -  Andorra     1-1 & 3+
$ [x20]

and since it was a parlay (ticket) you would win 25x the credit, which means 500 credits right.

In reality the quotes for these matches are WAY LESS than 5x (as its in this game), actually both of them combined (in one serbian betting service - I won't name it for the sake of nonadvertising) this combination is worth 4.64. (Screenshot 1) (Real outcome would be 92.80 - which is more than 5x less than it should be)

So your bet was basically "very safe" compared to credits you could've won if we allowed it. That's mostly the reason why 3+ was removed from options.

You can switch to 4+ and its still kinda "safer" than it actually is in real service, but its at least not as safe as this one and thus its more "fair" (Screenshot 2)

Anyway I just gave explanation why I created rules in this way - tehnika has any right to change them the way he likes, so if you come up with proper suggestion how to add some of the options without making game "too safe" he will probably do it...

Its kinda the same reason as you mentioned above with Barca, Real, Bayern... to stop "megasafe bets".
Akuma is everything explain nice. Ty, btw... ;)

Offline tehnika8x8

• techies respawn
  • V.I.P Affairs
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2018, 04:33 »
I don't get why I always have to go to the rules before betting. Why some betting types are not on the list, have to look non-stop on the 1st post from another topic in order to participate.
Because we dont want to be like everything and everywhere and 1st post from topic dont need you only for rules. Also you can follow scoreboard   ;)

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2018, 00:12 »
In new season only on matches Champions league and National league you will have a new special game option in offer: 3+

You can bet on goals scored in a match:
3+(three or more goals at the match)
- getting this correct gives you 2x your wager

You can bet on combinations (outcome + goals)
1&3+, 2&3+, X&3+, 1-1&3+, 2-2&3+, X-X&3+, X-1&3+, X-2&3+ and GG&3+
- this combination magnifies the first combination(outcome) x2 which means e.g. 1-1 getting this correct gives you 4x your wager with 3+(goals) you double x2 = 8x your wager
- and in case the first combination(outcome) e.g. 1-1 does not comes out and this 3+(goals) comes out, then it counts 1x your wager (like you did not even play)

I hope you understands, if in any case you have any suggestions, write here:
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=183675.0

Regards
GG&3+ shouldn't be counted as x8.
Also 1-1&3+ shouldn't be x1, should be x0.

Offline tehnika8x8

• techies respawn
  • V.I.P Affairs
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2018, 00:37 »
In new season only on matches Champions league and National league you will have a new special game option in offer: 3+

You can bet on goals scored in a match:
3+(three or more goals at the match)
- getting this correct gives you 2x your wager

You can bet on combinations (outcome + goals)
1&3+, 2&3+, X&3+, 1-1&3+, 2-2&3+, X-X&3+, X-1&3+, X-2&3+ and GG&3+
- this combination magnifies the first combination(outcome) x2 which means e.g. 1-1 getting this correct gives you 4x your wager with 3+(goals) you double x2 = 8x your wager
- and in case the first combination(outcome) e.g. 1-1 does not comes out and this 3+(goals) comes out, then it counts 1x your wager (like you did not even play)

I hope you understands, if in any case you have any suggestions, write here:
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=183675.0

Regards
GG&3+ shouldn't be counted as x8.
Also 1-1&3+ shouldn't be x1, should be x0.
You did not understand it well

GG&3+ brings 4x
1-1&3+ in the case of e.g. result:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Real Madrid 1-2 Barcelona (1-0)
Quota is 1x because 0x is not multiplicity. In your case you would lose bet, what I do not want. This is why this is a special offer  ;)