Author Topic: Submit Your Myths for Special Episode 10!  (Read 13564 times)

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Submit Your Myths for Special Episode 10!
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2011, 18:41 »

and second one when you use ghost scepter and void cathes you with ult do you stay the hole time in ghost form because time freezes ?

i think it will expire in voids ulty and u can get attacked .. :D
I don't think so. Once I used Eul's on myself right before Void used his ulty and I remained in air after Chrono was gone.

One for mythbusters: Void's ulty pauses all units and spells (if Pudge is under effect of Chrono with Rot on, it will not deal any dmg, right?). So my question is: If CM casts her ulty and is caught in Chrono will it be paused even if CM is under effect of Ghost Scepter? And will her ulty continue if some1 else Force Staff her out of Chrono?

Signature by Rocka

Offline chelom

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2011, 09:28 »
Also im not so sure about this one but i remember it. If u are under ghost form and pudge hooks you u wont receive any damage cause hook deals normal damage(u will still be hooked). This work with other abilitys which deal normal damage. But not with abilitys that deal mix damage.

Also a hero can be affected by multiple forcestaffs and all will push the target the distance stated in the item.

Also if IO is forcestaffed he will be pushed to somewhere random, depends where the wisp is seeing (not real random but kind of).

And as someone said viper can use his orb while ghost form. This is true for every hero with natural orb ability. Silencer, Bone, Traxex, etc. But u need to target the ability auto attacks wont work.

thanks to Lancerlove for signature

Offline [kosarkas]

• WickedSick Member
  • Ooohhh...You know I don't give a fuck!!!
  • Awards Submitted more than 15 useful myths [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2011, 13:05 »
If you use ghost scepter yourneros ulti and fury will still do dmg to you...(but before you could evade it with ghost)

And I have to go but i am posting it here(If techies does suicide and has bloodstone he will heal his allies)
sry for this but i am in a hurry...gl bb

Offline 1QuestioN!

• d^_^b
  • GFX Pro Member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Straight Out Of Line
  • Awards Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] Winner of 5 Photo Manipulation Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2011, 21:01 »
Morphilng + wawe + force = double wawe (dmgin all units on the line of the wawe?)..... try it xD

Offline 1QuestioN!

• d^_^b
  • GFX Pro Member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Straight Out Of Line
  • Awards Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] Winner of 5 Photo Manipulation Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2011, 21:10 »
Morphilng + wawe + force = double wawe ..... try it xD
that was in older versions its fixed now
hmm i didnt check ok sry then....

Offline [kosarkas]

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 12, 2011, 09:29 »
If Sand King is using sand strom and his allies force staff him it will not stop his channeling...also with CM and other channeling spells(but if they try to use it it will stop their channeling)

Offline M4rkl4r

• ObeyYourThirst
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Life is like a vacuum cleaner, it sucks.
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2011, 12:49 »
I got one for you:

Ghostscepter stacks with Decripefy.

True story: http://i.imgur.com/PrkX0.png

Longest Introduction Topic

12:34      [All]   totally_StAlKeD killed Geh.TT. :D

Offline goodangel

• The Master of Jukes
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: November 12, 2011, 23:44 »
The usage of ForceStaff right after Pudge's Hook will increase the range of hook by how much would normally push you the ForceStaff and thats it 600 range away.

While charged by Barathrum, you can cancel it by activating Ghost Scepter.

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2011, 11:57 »
I got one for you:

i wonder what will happen if huskar ulti on this case :)

nermiee

« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2011, 13:56 »
I got one for you:

i wonder what will happen if huskar ulti on this case :)

isnt huskars ulty physical dmg? :O

Offline M4rkl4r

• ObeyYourThirst
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Life is like a vacuum cleaner, it sucks.
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2011, 14:28 »
isnt huskars ulty physical dmg? :O

• Damage type: magical (to both Huskar and the target)

True story: http://i.imgur.com/PrkX0.png

Longest Introduction Topic

12:34      [All]   totally_StAlKeD killed Geh.TT. :D

Offline [kosarkas]

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2011, 20:08 »
You can force staff yourself(by double clicking on force staff) if you have repel on you...but you are not targetable!So no1 else can force staff you...

Offline filibis

• Topic Author
  • Zeitgeist !
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Pixel Laboratories (Where your projects get real!)
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2011, 21:35 »
when you use forcestaff + ghostscepter you ll be forced +10 range more (i heard that)
We can try.
Ghost Scepter removes a lot of skills who deal DPS:
-AA's ulty;
-Venomancer's ulty;
-Viper's ulty... and so on.
Triable. I also remember your and Bart's myth from Submit Your Myth section. I'll consider who submitted them before this section, np.
you cant push you with forcestaff at "mountains"
We may try.
Use Morhpling's 1st magic ( Waveform + forcestaff ) When u cast waveform and till u going to place that u click and forcestaff click on hero your waveform will be double i mean longer :)
Triable.
hhmmm , mirana leap +force+ghost ?? :)
You meant same thing as the first guy ?
When Viper use ghost form, he still can attack with Poison Attack :)
Triable.
i want to know if force staff can stop huskars ulty (if u use it fast after he charges with ulty) or he will continue?
We can try.
hmm, i missed the banish + lifebreak 94% combo in the pugna episode, mb u can put it in either the tenth, as this should work with ghostscepter too, or just put it in regular episode

(the thing is that with pugnas banish on target, huskar's utli does  damage equal to ~94% of the targets hp or so.. i've seen that in some yt vid quite a while ago)
I remember that we've tested your this myth multiple times but result was nothing special. It was like as it should be. There may be an another sudden given damage to the decripified unit which will be realized hardly in the video that you've watched.
i remember i saw some video where i saw pudge did hook + force staff in same time ..hook range was so long
I remember that someone submitted it before this topic exist. Priority rules ^^
1-is it true that when you are using ghost scepter and  paladin  heals  you that you get more helth,then normal aslo does it works for chen and his ulty?
2-and second one when you use ghost scepter and void cathes you with ult do you stay the hole time in ghost form because time freezes ?
3-can you active ghost scepter and avatar and become immortal ??? for a short period
4-which spells can you activate while under the effect of ghost scepter ( can you use lotahar under the effect of ghost scepter without breaking it ,or use teleport under ghostscepter etc etc ..)
1- We can try.
2- Triable.
3- Triable.
4- I'll consider your examples to test, we can try.
One for mythbusters: Void's ulty pauses all units and spells (if Pudge is under effect of Chrono with Rot on, it will not deal any dmg, right?). So my question is: If CM casts her ulty and is caught in Chrono will it be paused even if CM is under effect of Ghost Scepter? And will her ulty continue if some1 else Force Staff her out of Chrono?
We can try.
1- If u are under ghost form and pudge hooks you u wont receive any damage cause hook deals normal damage(u will still be hooked). This work with other abilitys which deal normal damage. But not with abilitys that deal mix damage.
2- Also a hero can be affected by multiple forcestaffs and all will push the target the distance stated in the item.
3- Also if IO is forcestaffed he will be pushed to somewhere random, depends where the wisp is seeing (not real random but kind of).
1- We can try.
2- We may try.
3- We can try.
Morphilng + wawe + force = double wawe (dmgin all units on the line of the wawe?)
Already submitted in this topic.
If Sand King is using sand strom and his allies force staff him it will not stop his channeling...also with CM and other channeling spells(but if they try to use it it will stop their channeling)
We did some kind of stuff in the Episode 1. But we may try.
We can try.
1- The usage of ForceStaff right after Pudge's Hook will increase the range of hook by how much would normally push you the ForceStaff and thats it 600 range away.
2- While charged by Barathrum, you can cancel it by activating Ghost Scepter.
1- Already submitted.
2- Triable.
You can force staff yourself(by double clicking on force staff) if you have repel on you...but you are not targetable!So no1 else can force staff you...
Triable, cool one.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2011, 23:18 »
Can Tiny toss unit under effect of ghostscepter? If yes, will the unit deal/take more dmg?

Signature by Rocka