Author Topic: pls help the more i play the more i lag  (Read 10929 times)

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • justice is over all
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
pls help the more i play the more i lag
« on: July 15, 2011, 02:03 »
recently i had this problem while i play in warcraft games (either dota or any custom games)anyway at like the beginning 10 minutes pd bot is great and the game is well but then .. the mouse and the whole mouse start to lag heavily . ( u try to move the mouse left or right but it respond lately)same to what u type in keyboard u cant actually c what ur typing but u have to wait after few secs to c actually what u typed + the huge lag (not net lag) its only inside the game if u alt+tap u will c everything is normal

i will explain shortly what happens to me .. simply the game stops (Freezes) for like 3 seconds then i c that i died and 1000 thing happened .. tbh its the most anooying problem i faced while playing dota.. if u know a way to solve this then pls help and ty for reading .. cheers!

Offline REMEiG

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • saga
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: pls help the more i play the more i lag
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2011, 02:33 »
I had this problem 5,6 months ago.. It was temperature of my graphic card 30-50, after 10 mins in game temperature increase to 100+ °C

Offline CoMMoN

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2011, 08:57 »
karma is a bitch isn't it .. "justice"

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2011, 09:43 »
As Remeig said, it is probably problem of over heating if your mouse cursor and keyboard lags/have delay.
But you are saying if you alt+tab everything is ok and thats weird imo.
Check your CPU's usage when playing. Also install some program which can measure temperature. SpeedFan is good, it shows you temparature, CPU usage + some other info.

Does this problem occurs when you play other game?

You can also try program that will test your CPU/GPU/RAM by raising it's usage to 100%.

Don't forget to post results here.

Signature by Rocka

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2011, 11:08 »
xDDD me and a friend of mine r giving to each other + karmas :D :D :D so dont worry about that my + will beat - from haters soon :D and about the problem ty guys i think its b/c i was using the laptop the whole days ( mb more than 10 hours) and thats why its temperature increased i think ... the simple answer is i wont play dota after many hours of staying on laptop (i feel lazy to install programmes or checking temperature ..)

and what i mean by alt + tap everything is fine .. is that this lag is only inside the game not on desktop or even when i open firefox it responds fast

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2011, 12:11 »
Well its hard to help you when you are lazy :P
And yes, laptops have worse cooling than PC. I recomment you to play in cool room and underlay the laptop with book or something so cool air can get under laptop. I know it isn't that comfortable but...

Anyway here is SpeedFan
http://www.almico.com/speedfan444.exe

Signature by Rocka

Offline BrownTygeR

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Capoeirista
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2011, 12:41 »
I play on laptop i have a program called everest which allows u to see ur cpu, hard disk, graphic card temp and normally(when im not doing anything) they are around 30-40 when i open w3 and wait in chat channel they rise to 50-60 when i pay dota it gets 80-90 if it gets 100+ dang cpu overheat pc rr.Thats why i have laptop cooler which keeps my cpu temp around 70-80 while im playing :)
I dont need anger management. I need people to stop pissing me off.

Offline CoMMoN

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2011, 14:29 »
xDDD me and a friend of mine r giving to each other + karmas :D :D :D so dont worry about that my + will beat - from haters soon :D and about the problem ty guys i think its b/c i was using the laptop the whole days ( mb more than 10 hours) and thats why its temperature increased i think ... the simple answer is i wont play dota after many hours of staying on laptop (i feel lazy to install programmes or checking temperature ..)

and what i mean by alt + tap everything is fine .. is that this lag is only inside the game not on desktop or even when i open firefox it responds fast

by karma i wasn't referring to the forum thing you silly child, i was referring to the real karma. after making a ban request for me which you know you made only because you were frustrated you lost, this lag appeared :) what goes around comes around.

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2011, 14:41 »

by karma i wasn't referring to the forum thing you silly child, i was referring to the real karma. after making a ban request for me which you know you made only because you were frustrated you lost, this lag appeared :) what goes around comes around.
i was having this lag before i was playing dota ;) and it only happened in my life less than 10 times and everything is fine now b/c im cool 8) i lost many times and idc if i lost in that game b/c it wasnt my fault it was some noob fault who doesnt know how to play never  ::) ur just mad and angry b/c u were banned for afking b/c ur just a noob afker  ;D i suggest u to  :-X b/c u actually saying bullshits  ::) and here is a  :-* from me

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2011, 16:08 »

i was having this lag before i was playing dota ;) and it only happened in my life less than 10 times and everything is fine now b/c im cool 8) i lost many times and idc if i lost in that game b/c it wasnt my fault it was some noob fault who doesnt know how to play never  ::) ur just mad and angry b/c u were banned for afking b/c ur just a noob afker  ;D i suggest u to  :-X b/c u actually saying bullshits  ::) and here is a  :-* from me

Haters gonna hate

Offline CoMMoN

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2011, 09:31 »
illusioner if you are referring to me, then you clearly don't get what's going on here :)

the_justice like i said, there is no need in trying to defend your noobishness with arguments and dillusional replies like "u w3r3 @fk n00b", because "deep down" you know the truth :) you are only lying to yourself which if i might add, it's kind of sad .. but then again i don't really care, i only did this reply so you might open your eyes a bit and use your brain more, for your sake.

have fun .. stay in school :)

btw you said "recently i've been having this problem" meaning .. you had this problem RECENTLY not before you started playing dota .. just saying, stop lying to yourself like i said above, it will get you nowhere son.

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2011, 11:48 »
illusioner if you are referring to me, then you clearly don't get what's going on here :)

the_justice like i said, there is no need in trying to defend your noobishness with arguments and dillusional replies like "u w3r3 @fk n00b", because "deep down" you know the truth :) you are only lying to yourself which if i might add, it's kind of sad .. but then again i don't really care, i only did this reply so you might open your eyes a bit and use your brain more, for your sake.

have fun .. stay in school :)

btw you said "recently i've been having this problem" meaning .. you had this problem RECENTLY not before you started playing dota .. just saying, stop lying to yourself like i said above, it will get you nowhere son.
np my dear i will take care of myself :D and when i said recently yep i had it recently but i had it before long time ago it happens to me like 1 every month and btw no school now and take care of urself cya =))

P.S i dont lie to myself and i use my brain and my eyes more than u think YEP u r noob (lvl 10 in 32 minutes with never) and me noob we r all noobs but im the best thats what i believe cheers!

Offline CoMMoN

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2011, 06:45 »
lol are you talking to me ? do you think i care what you think about yourself ? how sad. reality remains the same, you are a noob.
by the way
xDDD me and a friend of mine r giving to each other + karmas :D :D :D
so much life going on in here, wasting your time giving yourselves + karmas on a random forum lol and i bet your friend doesn't even exist and it's just a second account that you made for that purpose hahahaha

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • justice is over all
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2011, 13:59 »
lol are you talking to me ? do you think i care what you think about yourself ? how sad. reality remains the same, you are a noob.
by the way
xDDD me and a friend of mine r giving to each other + karmas :D :D :D
so much life going on in here, wasting your time giving yourselves + karmas on a random forum lol and i bet your friend doesn't even exist and it's just a second account that you made for that purpose hahahaha
ok im noob and think what u want .. i cant believe u have all this hatred just b/c i reported u mister afker ..

P.S someone lock this topic i got the answer and talking with him is nonsence