Author Topic: need some help about doto2  (Read 3138 times)

Offline Nexxus

• dota expert analytics department
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
need some help about doto2
« on: May 03, 2017, 10:21 »
how do i fucking get out of my mmr pool priority shit thing, im 3.2k and im trying my best to win. tried playing safelane hc spammed am jugger went okay, then i stopped, went to roam and im stuck in this win lose loop now, win 2 lose 2, win 4 lose 4. what do you recommend me to play to get out. thank you

Offline beastiary

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: need some help about doto2
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 11:37 »
how do i fucking get out of my mmr pool priority shit thing, im 3.2k and im trying my best to win. tried playing safelane hc spammed am jugger went okay, then i stopped, went to roam and im stuck in this win lose loop now, win 2 lose 2, win 4 lose 4. what do you recommend me to play to get out. thank you

play role in which you can make difference
http://www.twitch.tv/iplayqwerty - support stream, best music
LF support partner

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2017, 12:05 »
Playing safelane in pubs is so dumb unless u know for a fact that uve got decent supports.i got about 700-800 mmr in some 60-70 games just by spamming mid meta heroes and supports ocassionally.Playing am is usually not a good idea,jugg is so-so,try playing more mid,sf,ember or whatever is the meta right now in dota2

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2017, 13:52 »
Delete game

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2017, 15:17 »
Play slark.

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2017, 15:19 »
Play slark.
Or he can turn himself to God and start praying.

Offline nikolagay

• Pro Member
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 1vs1 Slark tour winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2017, 15:53 »
I see you all still tend to be arrogant dicks to other people rather then actually giving a constructive advice. Lagabuse in a nutshell I guess.

Can't really help you too much since I'm not a D2 player and I'm not even active on D1 anymore, but I guess you could try and look for a guide on the web. There are still a couple of detailed guides when it comes to meta picks, counters, lane control, matchups and other stuff. I'm not saying this is the best thing you can do, but at least you'll get the chance to see the game from a different perspective like this.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2017, 05:41 »
There are no hidden secrets to winning more games, just play a lot and try to notice things, patterns, ideas, experiment things, realize the mistakes you make and correct them, look what mistakes your enemies are doing and attack them. Having a properly functional brain is a very important part of the process.

The 'play a lot' part is valid because of taking into account mathematics and probability. Even a 7k mmr player on a 3k smurf account can lose some games, so if that can happen then you most definitely have to learn to accept the fact that you are DEFINITELY going to lose some games, the thing is you just have to keep on playing and improving, if climbing mmr is your goal.

The 'play a lot' is an extremely important part to getting mmr, not only you kinda develop 'muscle memory' on very many dota things by doing them more often and not only you see a lot more things if you play more than you currently do, which in turn accelerates the learning process, but think about this too: what do you think is easier ? playing 40 games, in which you win 40 games and lose 0 games ? or playing 80 games, in which you win 60 games and lose 20 games ? or playing 120 games, in which you win 80 games and lose 40 games ? or playing 160 games, in which you win 100 games and lose 60 games ? or playing 200 games, in which you win 120 games and lose 80 games ?

The more you play the easier it is to grow mmr, as you can see it's rather obvious, at least I hope it's obvious for you too, because if you can't comprehend and think about things like this on your own then you won't climb too much, intellect is a must have if you wanna be high up there with the leaders.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2017, 12:55 »
Thanks commy

Offline nikolagay

• Pro Member
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 1vs1 Slark tour winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2017, 13:08 »
Thanks commy

Now give some constructive advice to napdarc on how to play Hearthstone. Because he SUX. SO. BAD. OMG.
Kekus Maximus

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2017, 13:09 »

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2017, 14:08 »
There are no hidden secrets to winning more games, just play a lot and try to notice things, patterns, ideas, experiment things, realize the mistakes you make and correct them, look what mistakes your enemies are doing and attack them. Having a properly functional brain is a very important part of the process.

The 'play a lot' part is valid because of taking into account mathematics and probability. Even a 7k mmr player on a 3k smurf account can lose some games, so if that can happen then you most definitely have to learn to accept the fact that you are DEFINITELY going to lose some games, the thing is you just have to keep on playing and improving, if climbing mmr is your goal.

The 'play a lot' is an extremely important part to getting mmr, not only you kinda develop 'muscle memory' on very many dota things by doing them more often and not only you see a lot more things if you play more than you currently do, which in turn accelerates the learning process, but think about this too: what do you think is easier ? playing 40 games, in which you win 40 games and lose 0 games ? or playing 80 games, in which you win 60 games and lose 20 games ? or playing 120 games, in which you win 80 games and lose 40 games ? or playing 160 games, in which you win 100 games and lose 60 games ? or playing 200 games, in which you win 120 games and lose 80 games ?

The more you play the easier it is to grow mmr, as you can see it's rather obvious, at least I hope it's obvious for you too, because if you can't comprehend and think about things like this on your own then you won't climb too much, intellect is a must have if you wanna be high up there with the leaders.
someone give this guy a title 'Troll among all trolls',hes so good man,holy fucking shit,unbelievable

Offline 1QuestioN!

• d^_^b
  • GFX Pro Member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Straight Out Of Line
  • Awards Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] Winner of 5 Photo Manipulation Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2017, 16:09 »
So your mmr is 3.2 now , lets say u can reach 4.5 at the top. The problem is that you cant win alone in 3k bracket with ur skill level you depend too much on other players and we all know that 3k people can fail alot in games and not always so reliable.
My suggestion is that if you play ranked , play heroes that you are most familar and comfortable , mute rude people , if you using mic try to comunicate and lead the your team if not play some music that you like and be possitive much as possible bcoz desire to win and not be able to win can lead to frustration.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2017, 17:53 »
What about kids in Africa Jean?
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline ClaraSchuman

• “Behind every successful fortune there is a crime"
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • “Never let anyone know what you are thinking.”
  • Server Account: ClaraShuman
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • “A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.”
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2017, 21:13 »
Haha :D
"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse..
Great men are not born great, they grow great..”

“Revenge is a dish that tastes best when served cold..”