Author Topic: Ban and unban moderator  (Read 2239 times)

Offline -JC-

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban and unban moderator
« on: March 26, 2010, 22:20 »
I request everyone to watch this replay : http://stats.playdota.eu/?p=gameinfo&gid=62181
xXxAmiRxXx claimed im a MHer,

"2.5: -jc- was playing slark and was obviously using a maphack during the game. not sure about his team mates but when ursa was farming, he was from base and went straight away to where ursa was farming with jakiro waiting on the river for him...when he was near, jakiro went with him and gang ursa...i also asked them if they wave wards on there and they said yes, right after they put wards, but during the time slark killed ursa, i wasn't that sure if they have wards there as my scarabs were there, then showing on the replay, they put wards right after they killed ursa...hate this kind of players.got accused of MHing before, yet i'm not, and those who have are freely roaming in the PD bot, claiming they are pros....yeah! PRO MHer!..please ban and i just hope wardens can catch all these MHing noobs and ban their ip's on EUROBNET."

If some1 doesnt show on minimap that often, what do should you assume? that hes farming neutrals or is just AFK right?
So.... if ursa spent most of hes time on neutrals and ME with MAPHACK went always for him.... why didnt i bought sentrys to destroy weavers scarabs so he wouldnt run? I did at somepoint suspect that ursa had maphack cuz he started to run when i went woods to check and i DIDNT KNOW WEAVER HAD SCARABS LYING AROUND!
at 10 min, Venge went for regen ALONE, me the great maphacker didnt take the chance to go kill her...
at 12 min, weaver got haste and went to kill me, i with MH and low hp, stayed killing creeps, nice move...
13m to 14m, My point of view, didnt see ursa on map for a while after i got on my lane, therefore Neutrals, why didnt i got straight there  when i got to my lane?...
22min, ursa farming again just close to me, and i didnt go, im a good guy...
23mim, venge or ursa totally killable, how nice of me
almost at 24, i never used maphack but doesnt that mean you see the entire map? so if i had it, why did venge curved me when i was after her and she went up the hill? shouldnt the hero just follow her and attack her automaticly if she was in sight?...
at 29 min, if i had maphack, why would i go straight to where 3 of them are?...
Plus xXxAmiRxXx, i didnt say we had wards, sniper did

No need to point out more i think.
So if a Moderator cant see this things, doesnt that mean that most of the people that were banned were wrongly banned?
maybe my whole team had maphack too since xXxAmiRxXx said that we got most runes too....
Moderator: Ek0
Really good job! thumbs up.

Offline X-PLODE

• Pro Member
  • Jimmy Eat World!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban and unban moderator
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2010, 00:46 »
QQ

If someone asks if you mh you say yes.

Offline Dark_Servant

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2010, 14:03 »
Another PRO owned by even more FAILING system...
Really no comment.. Nowadays is being pro considered bannable as well as using your brain for purpose of predicting enemy moves...

Offline ATeaMPlaYeR

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2010, 14:33 »
Oh my god... Does has a moderator really watch this replay?

0% maphack omg...

This is the worst ban ever... EVER!

I think that Checking Maphack replays should be a really pro player... which knows everything about that.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 14:38 by ATeaMPlaYeR »
..........I SEE WHAT ARE YOU DOING..........

Offline ek0

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2010, 16:33 »
-JC- - !unbanned + warn delete
I banned you, due to your unlogical movement at 9th, 12th and 24th minute of game.

Offline Dark_Servant

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2010, 18:42 »
-JC- - !unbanned + warn delete
I banned you, due to your unlogical movement at 9th, 12th and 24th minute of game.

This is how admins should operate. Admit their mistakes and make them right. Although you could have reacted a bit earlier but nevertheless.

Thumbs up!

Offline -JC-

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2010, 19:36 »
So it took 4 days and the help of the community? lol ... ok.

Offline Dark_Servant

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2010, 20:04 »
At least some progress has been done. Admins admitted their mistakes. Thou shall be proud of it since it's first time in this community. Thumbs up everyone!!!
Keep up like this we and there is still a bright future for playdota.eu  :D

Offline iluv_meow

• Honored member
  • Pro Member
  • Girl next door
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2010, 22:11 »
YES !! TOO BAD I CANT JUDGE
I am a fully grown girl with proper boobs OK?

My new fan below xD
iluv_meow started his mh, admited it in team chat, blinked on us in their forest in fog

Offline hunter^^^666

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2010, 14:44 »
xaxaxaxaxax