Author Topic: Dota discussion about host behavior  (Read 1994 times)

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Dota discussion about host behavior
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2018, 06:17 »
Who never saw one pub game where there are one big high SD player and one very low, and when game start you can see it was a trap because those player who have low SD play very well and he go suport to the biguest SD who probably will go to play mepo. Who never see this?
I'm not sure if I understand you well.

Are you complaining that host (generally) swaps players with better stats to his team and are you also complaining that host swaps players with worse stats to his team as well?

In this case I really don't know how to help you.

1) You want games balanced? Well, the game in question was balanced very well.
2) When there are a few friends that want to play together, they have to play a pub game. Nobody will join custom, non-ladder game.
3) Host didn't do anything with slot 11, it must have been a map bug. There are actually always 12 players in every DotA game, 1 "controls" Elves AI, the other is Undead AI.
4) Also map related.

There was nothing dishonest in this game: It was balanced, host cannot know which player will be afk and when, host also cannot foretell any inner DotA bugs.

Signature by Rocka

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Dota discussion about host behavior
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2018, 08:17 »
This guy is braindamaged, no other explanation