Author Topic: R.I.P Amy Jade Winehouse 14 September 1983 – 23 July 2011  (Read 13724 times)

Offline omg.Skittles

• Nije dim u plucima,pluca su u dimu.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
None deserves to die ,i mean only persons with no feeling who kill other people or animals with no blinking even should maybe die because they dont respect what is given to them by killing other people.

She had choise Live or Die ,simple as that ,rehab helps these days ,but beleive me when you are heroin addict it feels so good to stop , more you take more you want and more you need until overdose. Also mix cocaine and heroin will make deadly mix aka ''Snowball'' (name is for dirt and snow ,dirt = heroin , coce = pure as snow) also she did all sorts of thing and your brain cant handle massive hormon production , sinapces beetwen cells get weaker and brain loses its strengh until he reaches massive production of dopamine ,adrenaline which makes your heart pump like hell and littereally heart explodes.

Also add alcohol to any drugs it makes it stronger or any other medicine which reacts on nervous system. So thats why you must not drink alcohol because every strong medecine is as helpfull as it damages you.

And you know how heroin addicts feel and how hard it is to stop ? :)))

Did you know that aftereffect of Heroine is that your system doesn't create Dopamine until you inject more heroine? Thus the "addiction" kicks in.... hard shit bro... I know couple of friends who did heroine...it was hell...

It creates it ,but giving boost to synapces to make dopamine will damage producing cells so they get weaker  (i dont know exact term besides synapse in english ) they produce it less and less thus you need to give more boost = more heroine. You continue doing that you will make your system produce too little dopamine enough just to live .

It completely stops creating Dopamine...thats why Heroine is the worst addiction a human being can get....

PS: Dopamine can be refered as Happiness and Good Mood ;) Your body creates Happiness :D

Well possibly for dope , i saw few documentaries which explained drugs affects on dopamine. Never heard bout heroine stops making dopamine ,but it does not fit somehow.I think you can only reach lvl when it stops production and it then you are fuked.Other drugs probably cant reach that level.

Well too much junkies here ,so continue ontopic.

Well every drug lowers dopamine levels when its not currently under effect....even Weed (but the lowerage of Dopamine after consuming weed is extremely low T_T)

Could you sell your soul to the Devil,for a one-way trip to Heaven?

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
idk who she is since im not a music fan but i dont make fun of someone who died even if he was the worst person in the whole history and even if he suicide mb i wont care about his death but making fun? tbh i wont care she died b/c she was taking heroin and she let her self die but anyway i dont c that 3 pages deserve for someone who sing .. u say she is talented? we all r right?

Offline DoctaSpock

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Noone is making fun of her. I just said why should I care about some junky who killed herself with heroin.

Offline REMEiG

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • saga
    • View Profile
    • Awards
It is funny coz u post about her. You know how many ppl died today in the world and were 1000 times better person then her. Why should I care about some junky who killed himself with heroin.

Agree

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I wasn't fan of her and I'm not gonna say she deserves death. Drugs are shit. Her death remembered me Kurt Cobain and Paul Gray(Slipknot). Well he wasn't heroin addicted, his death was caused by overdose of morphine and fentanyl, he also had significant heart disease.
Quote from: Kurt Cobain
It's better to burn out, than to fade away.

Signature by Rocka

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Well thats the "curse" of  unbrainless rich people who they dont know what to do with their money
and they just taking drugs .... !
thats a shame and i dont want to be a rich ever in my life.
The same happened on Nirvanas singer and it will happen again and again, it will never stop ;s

RIP for that people ;/
and a big 

to drug dealers
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 13:41 by iLLuSioNer »

nermiee

Yea dude, no1 deserved to die,  i know that rly good, i lost too much people i know and etc, but not cuz of drugs..

But she knew drugs are gonna kill her, but she continued, u can take off from drugs, its not impossible.

But anyway, she obviously wanted death, there she get it...

Offline marcelcamataru

• Advanced Member
  • Cel mai adevarat pizdalau!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
It is funny coz u post about her. You know how many ppl died today in the world and were 1000 times better person then her. Why should I care about some junky who killed himself with heroin.

I somewhat agree but can you give me some examples?

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Well thats the "curse" of  unbrainless rich people who they dont know what to do with their money
so you mean people with a brain?
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline tbk|GOLDY

• Veni Vidi Trolli
    • View Profile
    • Awards
they tried to make her go to rehab but she said NOU NOU NOU...

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hahahahahahahhaaha goldy thats so rude but yet funny ;D
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

Offline basshunterDOTA

• gayhunter :))
    • View Profile
    • Awards
low people is rich by honest work and effort
I SAW ANYTHING HERE , KIDS WITH POKEMAN AND DIGIMAN , OR DRAGONBALL AND NATURO CARTOON SHITS, BUT A TOPLESS GUY XDDDDDD + THE FAG BASSHUNTER AS NAME
MARVOLOUS
U ARE MARVOLOUS
xD LOL

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hahahahahahahhaaha goldy thats so rude but yet funny ;D

There is serbian Trolololo site named vukajlija where you can find all sorts of things about amy

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
    • View Profile
    • Awards
low people is rich by honest work and effort
That's not what I ment. he says unbrainless. so they have a brain while having none?
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

Offline vluggejappie

• Pro Member
  • GODLİKE
    • View Profile
    • Awards
someone care this brainless girl?She didnt care herself and deserve to die.We had a tickets her concert at İstanbul before 1 month ago concert time,but she didnt come to istanbul cus fucking her drug addiction...Burn at hell