Author Topic: Ban Request  (Read 543 times)

Offline BaKiBaKiBaKi

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban Request
« on: March 26, 2019, 22:58 »
1. -west-silver-
2. windy

1. I have 3 ban requests (i think) in the last 3+ months for reporting people that were insulting me. JUST THREE !!!
2. I never provoke people so i can report them.
3. I was the one making fun of users that make ban requests 3 times a day.
4. I got insulted million of times and never reported.
5. I care about this server and mostly about the game quality and that is why i get mad sometimes.
6. Yes, i accept that ban for map signaling.
7. Im not noob and not pro, im just a decent player.

This guy windy is harassing me and provoking me all the time (he is the one that is provoking me so you can ban me and he is saying that im doing that) , he knows my users and wisps me all the time , he is insulting in soft way but i never really cared to report, i even complained to some staff here about him.
Ive checked some of his games and i saw that he is cursing insulting a lot in his games, he is really a disturbing and annoying person.
This virgin is a big cry baby, licking your asses here a lot, i mean he is not just licking he is even tasting your shit right here.

Im sorry about all of this but i want to let you know this:
If windy wisps me or mentions me anywhere, insults me again about my nationality family or whatever, i will flame him so hard that you have to IP lock whole Europe including yourselves.

Tell me what is better, having a stupid amoeba in the server or a player that plays 5-10 games per day? And is his ass protected by you?
I can always go to RGC or ICCUP and then you can make tournaments or play pub games with 3-4 kills per games players ???
Please staff, for the love of GOD warn him, he is getting really boring and anoyying, im tired of his shit.

Im sorry about all of this, i really do.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 23:37 by BaKiBaKiBaKi »

Offline -Aleksandar-

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Server Account: -Aleksandar-
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Request
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2019, 01:33 »
I will talk with him and he will be warned.
You have my word.

!Locked