Author Topic: Online chat.  (Read 5164 times)

Offline cacomonster

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Online chat.
« on: August 29, 2013, 19:03 »
What about having a Chat Section on fourm .. Where online people can instantly talk .. instead of Pms / Board posts.. just thinking out loud.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Online chat.
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 09:46 »
Yes, we didn't wanna make chat because of insults.

Being B/U mod is thankless job, kinda. You make 50% ppl you work with happy and 50% unhappy when you solve ban request. There's always someone who dislikes you just because you do your job. Where to go to complain? Chat.

Sometimes I see it on channel or game lobby.

Signature by Rocka

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 09:54 »
Yes, we didn't wanna make chat because of insults.

Being B/U mod is thankless job, kinda. You make 50% ppl you work with happy and 50% unhappy when you solve ban request. There's always someone who dislikes you just because you do your job. Where to go to complain? Chat.

Sometimes I see it on channel or game lobby.

If you removed the rule "Admin is above the rules" , none would complain cause rules would be fuckin stable. Some sympathic b/u admins don't ban 5 min afk ppl. Cause "Admin is above the rules" they can hate you and you can't defend. Why you complain in such a dictatorship then??
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2013, 10:11 »
I feel I need to point to the fact that there's only one B/U Admin - Resor. Nobody except him in B/U is above the rules.

Signature by Rocka

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2013, 14:09 »
begin you have absolutely no fucking idea what you talk about. You seriously piss me off dude. Mods aren't above rules, you have no fucking idea how many times mods got warned for doing stuff they shouldn't, you have no idea how many times mods are being flamed to death just because they want to help out. They get flamed by miserable people who afk ingame while they shouldn't. And there is > NO < b&u mod who wouldn't unban you if you regret your mistake and put it in an unban request.

But guess what? All of you are too damn retarded to patiently create a topic and apologize and get unbanned after it. Instead it's much more effective to just flame every single one of us right? You disgust me. I helped you so fucking many times, I can't even count it on my hands, I helped you out of your shit because every single time you lose your temper you act like a raging flaming 5 yo kid. And 9/10 people from ihrl staff wanted to unvouch you, yet again I tried to keep you in but over and over again you just made fun of my by flaming again and again. So how dare you to fucking talk about these kind of things.
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2013, 14:18 »
Guys keep calm and play doto
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2013, 14:26 »
dear rocka, i would apologize if it was at least 0.0001% my fault. but i have my honor not to asslick to unban me. your choice banning me for no reason so suffer from flaming to death now
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2013, 15:30 »
Another point from me: If you are unfairly banned, contact me or lucky..strike.

Signature by Rocka

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2013, 16:42 »
the idea is very bad, it's been suggested 4-5 times till now, i dont know why people dont get it

Offline zeko

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2013, 19:14 »
wtf is wrong with u all?when i joined it was a decent forum,now its fuck this-suck that,he flamed me-I flamed him etc.only well mannered person here is astaroth cause i havent seen him to be bad mannered to no1.rest of u,dear mods(with exceptions) and users(with exceptions) of this forum just flame each other with or WITHOUT reason.its a fucking game.game=fun.go and handle your private shit somwhere else.u cant look at the thread without someone flaming someone.ure lucky im not forum mod,u all would be in the cooling area

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2013, 19:26 »
wtf is wrong with u all?when i joined it was a decent forum,now its fuck this-suck that,he flamed me-I flamed him etc.only well mannered person here is astaroth cause i havent seen him to be bad mannered to no1.rest of u,dear mods(with exceptions) and users(with exceptions) of this forum just flame each other with or WITHOUT reason.its a fucking game.game=fun.go and handle your private shit somwhere else.u cant look at the thread without someone flaming someone.ure lucky im not forum mod,u all would be in the cooling area

+1

ps: I'd like to add few more ppl here.
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2013, 20:17 »
I know it's me salih :P
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2013, 22:02 »
@
zeko:
once
you
said
that
astaroth
is the
only
mannered
here
then
you
said
there
are
others

dafuq,
this
doesnt
make
any
sense

your
argument
-
invalid

sry
my
space
is
broken

if
admin
can
pls
edit
this

ty

Offline 1QuestioN!

• d^_^b
  • GFX Pro Member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Straight Out Of Line
  • Awards Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] Winner of 5 Photo Manipulation Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2013, 00:07 »
Why no on screen keyboard ? About chat well its good idea for some fun but people will flame for sure

Offline T-Bag

• also known as Teddy Bear
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Timbersaw Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2013, 00:46 »
IMO we could allow some "lets say" VIP (guys who deserves it) to acces to shoutbox, to get them in "closer" touch with us.... I assume most of u would be happy to get into our Shoutbox (thats ONLINE CHAT)....

About acces to all ppl, as mentioned above, it would be full of spam/flame which is NOT a reason for letting everybody to have an acces into it (as I dont see a reason why to spend a time to warning/banning ppl from shoutbox for it... waste of time), but IMO some guys might deserve it....