Author Topic: Mher clock  (Read 1011 times)

Offline KhaLiD...

• Retired Moderator
  • Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • True Gamers never die, we Respawn.
  • Awards Tours staff member [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Mher clock
« on: July 18, 2016, 20:12 »
1/ Khalid...

2/ homa

3/http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5948746

4/ he knows everything happening on whole map, i watched the replay they had wards true, but not all game.

5/well, let's start by min 16: like i saw on the replay he send rocket exactly where we were here in min 16 he sent rocket followed by hook to avoid the riskes, then he killed pudge, also they haven't wards on wood cuz ward was on top rune.
"19:47   bulka.91   [Allies]   clock know evrything"
"19:58   Hi][MAN   [Allies]   warded"
"19:59   Hi][MAN   [Allies]   told u"
"20:03   Hi][MAN   [Allies]   or mh"
by min 27 he did it like min 16: he sent rocket on the shop when pudge was waiting there and he killed him again.
"30:54   Bad_aTTitude   [All]   u wont get far with mh scumbag"
"31:01   Homa   [All]   yeah report please"
"31:08   Bad_aTTitude   [All]   stfu son of whor"

by min 33: he saw bara charged due to Mh and he couvred lich,btw, he was on base but when bara charged he walk quickly to couver him and he use 1st spell even if bara in fog followed by hook.

by min 37: he knew that i'm going to rune he followed me with hook.

by min 40: he was w8ing for tuskar when that one was moving to get lich then he got him.

by min 44: bara charged him and he went back cuz we were there for gang then when bara stopped charge he turn away.

by min 49: they hadn't wards he sent rocket where pudge was hiding followed by hook again this minute i'm  being sure that he has MapHack becuz pudge checked.

( i hope this 45 to watch the replay and to prepair and post this request will have positve thing.)

If You Bf Replies To Your Text While He Is Playing DOTA, Then He Truly Loves You. Not So True. He’S Just Waiting To Respawn And Has Nothing Else To Do.

Offline compiler

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Mher clock
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2016, 21:16 »
Hi i am clock.You are not first who is to say mh me but You are first to report me thanks for this :)

First of all i use rocket all game to farm and check map. Check replay again choose clock on replay vision and cloose fog of war :)

Offline KhaLiD...

• Retired Moderator
  • Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • True Gamers never die, we Respawn.
  • Awards Tours staff member [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2016, 21:22 »
yeah i checked that's why i reported u. Moreover, ur rocket is just a trick to avoid suspicions.

when admin will watch the replay will see.
If You Bf Replies To Your Text While He Is Playing DOTA, Then He Truly Loves You. Not So True. He’S Just Waiting To Respawn And Has Nothing Else To Do.

Offline Bad^aTTitude

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2016, 13:34 »
Hi

im Pudge in that game

on min 47 as mentioned , he hooks me, i was on that high sight where scourge put the ward nearest the second bottom tower

he didn't explore with rockets or anything , just hooks me just like that out of the blue , kills me

i did and as soon as i respawn , i put sentry to check for wards...there's no ward ..

i'm positive he has mh , i haven't checked reply yet tho

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2016, 14:28 »
Let mods do their jobs.

Offline Dr.[H]ouse

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • IVL
  • Awards Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2016, 18:03 »
No MH by player HOMA.

!locked
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 11:11 by 6ur »
If you're absent during my struggle, don't expect to be present during my success.