Author Topic: i just seek answers nothing more.  (Read 2443 times)

Offline BaKiBaKiBaKi

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
i just seek answers nothing more.
« on: October 17, 2017, 18:13 »
my acc low-psr-pro was banned permanently, so where is the ban request? I dont deserve to explain myself?
The rules are first ban request then punishment is that right or some BIG people here like NEPOPRAVLJIV have some special treatmens or they have connection with admins so they can do whatever they want LIKE BAN PEOPLE WITHOUT BAN REQUESTS?
''NEPOPRAVLJIV   [All]   suck my dick u MK BRO''
This is what he said to us without us provoking him, and imagine he was the one provoking all the time and then i said what i said and i deserve ban but NOT PERMANENT BAN.
WHY DID I GET PERMANENT BAN WITHOUT BAN REQUEST?
What the fuck is this now!?!?!?!?
ohh yes now this thread will be locked or shit like that....
I want my acc to be UNBANNED and that ''ass licker'' nepopravljiv to make BAN REQUEST and the admin here to ban me for what i deserve, that is justice !!!!
OR IS IT NOT !?!?!?!?!?!??!!

Offline VanGogh

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: i just seek answers nothing more.
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 18:49 »
You were reported in private section by Nepopravljiv. I will explain everything about your ban where I come home because Im short in time at the momment.

Here is the game link
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6070233

Offline BaKiBaKiBaKi

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 18:51 »
there shouldnt be any private section , who is he? GOD?
With all the respect to you , remove my permanent ban and tell him to post ban request here, im not part of some private section, i want the ban request here , ban me later for what i deserve , but not like that.

guest49825

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 20:20 »
@BaKiBaKiBaKi
With all the respect to you , remove my permanent ban and tell him to post ban request here, im not part of some private section, i want the ban request here , ban me later for what i deserve , but not like that.
Man, you were flaming using some very harsh insults. You had a ban once, as a warning for your future behavior. Then you flamed again, in same way. And you`ve got permabanned. That`s what i totally understand here.

Then your situation stops being clear for me. Why the heck would you even dare to complain after this? You broke rules of this great server, that allows you to play absolutely for free, for all these years.

Maybe you will even get unbanned, as a last chance or something, i expect so. But you should totally not to make any drama of ban that you`ve fairly deserved. Change attitude to more soft, please. This is free to play place. No need to demand for something, being rude. Learn to behave.

Staff of this server is always listens to our players and tries to help. But you should remember that staff aren`t bunch of your slaves. We are more like your friendly helper hands, your guides, and such. Be nice, please :-) So you will get nice feedback as well.

Offline ClaraSchuman

• “Behind every successful fortune there is a crime"
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • “Never let anyone know what you are thinking.”
  • Server Account: ClaraShuman
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • “A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.”
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 20:21 »
my acc low-psr-pro was banned permanently, so where is the ban request? I dont deserve to explain myself?
The rules are first ban request then punishment is that right or some BIG people here like NEPOPRAVLJIV have some special treatmens or they have connection with admins so they can do whatever they want LIKE BAN PEOPLE WITHOUT BAN REQUESTS?
''NEPOPRAVLJIV   [All]   suck my dick u MK BRO''
This is what he said to us without us provoking him, and imagine he was the one provoking all the time and then i said what i said and i deserve ban but NOT PERMANENT BAN.
WHY DID I GET PERMANENT BAN WITHOUT BAN REQUEST?
What the fuck is this now!?!?!?!?
ohh yes now this thread will be locked or shit like that....
I want my acc to be UNBANNED and that ''ass licker'' nepopravljiv to make BAN REQUEST and the admin here to ban me for what i deserve, that is justice !!!!
OR IS IT NOT !?!?!?!?!?!??!!

1. Yes i have.
2. Don't lie. (copy/paste all chat where u flame me)
3. Yes i have, but i dont use that i just do same things like rest ppl here.
4. Grow up kid.
5. Go in "Palais de Justice, Strasbourg"

1. Yes i am the God and what u need ?
"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse..
Great men are not born great, they grow great..”

“Revenge is a dish that tastes best when served cold..”

guest49825

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2017, 20:24 »
@ClaraShuman you aren`t any better. The hell are you doing right now? Either say something argumented, either don`t argue. Please. :-)

Offline div.ide

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Forum staff member [RARE] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2017, 20:36 »
What's a god to an atheist?

You guys might consider trying to keep it civil. Remember that first step to being respected is respecting others. Name calling and venting helps neither getting your point across, nor achieving what you're actually after.
01010111 01100101 01101100 01101100 00100000 01100100 01101111 01101110 01100101 00101100 00100000 01101110 01100101 01110010 01100100 00101110

Offline VanGogh

• WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2017, 20:56 »
24:39   NEPOPRAVLJIV   [All]   ARPIL U BEOGRADU
24:39      [All]   goodbyeCharlie^ killed HARDPLAYEASYWIN
24:42   low-psr-pro   [Allies]   y y
24:46      [All]   Corristo destroyed the bottom level 2 Scourge tower
24:49   low-psr-pro   [All]   stop provoking
24:49   HARDPLAYEASYWIN   [All]   wow
24:49   FrozenWHITE   [Allies]   !r nepo
24:51   FrozenWHITE   [All]   igracemo rmk
24:52   HARDPLAYEASYWIN   [All]   just skillful sf
24:55   low-psr-pro   [All]   u stupid serbian bastard
24:59   HARDPLAYEASYWIN   [All]   much plays
25:08   goodbyeCharlie^   [Allies]   !F
25:08   NEPOPRAVLJIV   [All]   !F
25:08   HARDPLAYEASYWIN   [Allies]   0 wards
25:09   HARDPLAYEASYWIN   [Allies]   so
25:12   HARDPLAYEASYWIN   [Allies]   i wont buy agha
25:12   HARDPLAYEASYWIN   [Allies]   soon
25:13   NEPOPRAVLJIV   [All]   suck my dick u MK BRO
25:15   low-psr-pro   [All]   y
25:15   HARDPLAYEASYWIN   [Allies]   cause im warding
25:18   HARDPLAYEASYWIN   [Allies]   this noob shit
25:19   low-psr-pro   [All]   albania is kosovo
25:23   low-psr-pro   [All]   hope albanians rape your sister and mother

Here is chat log from a game that I attached above.
This is your second report for national intolerance wich is for permanent ban. After your first ban you should think twice after writing that kosovo is albania and such. I personally dont give a 0% fuck about kosovo and its independents. Thingie here is that you've writen "hope albanians rape your sister and mother". Thats why I banned you for national intolerance. Its not about I am Serbian, really, but if I didnt banned you, someone else would.

About reporting in private;
There is hidden forum for VIP/Patreon supporters and tournament supporters wich arent visible for regular users. Nepopravljiv reported you in private section and thats why you cant see your ban request. Everything is legal, eighter way.
For any other questions I am free to answer you.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2017, 01:00 »
I will give you some explanations.

1) This is not a way to post a complaint - this is: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=126889.0

2) There is and there always will be a private section for certain people - VIP, tournament supporters and patreon supporters. Absolutely nothing stops you from becoming one of those people because the selection to these groups is clearly defined and being friend of admin/moderator or anyone else is definitely not a requirement.
Nepopravljiv was in top20 on ladder in last season which makes him a VIP member along with 19 other players.

3) Your ban was fair.

I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline Face^Guy

• Quantum Theroist
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2017, 01:12 »
I have to reply.
That story is like; "What idiot stealed my sack of metamphetamine? I will call a police"
 :michael jackson: