Author Topic: ban request  (Read 400 times)

Offline manyamalin

• Topic Author
  • Server Account: turnoffmee
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban request
« on: February 12, 2020, 12:23 »
1) NickName(s) of banned player(s).
    jozoooo

2) Reason (check RULES).
< game ruining / refusing to play with team

3) Proof.
<It's about 45:00 - 45:30 jozoooo used travel paper to top side while enemy team was destroying our base. It was the last thing makes me angry. During the game alwasy at wood and farmed alone, die alone. when you check the game, you will agree with me. Never used to ulti for save teammate. He should not to do that. Game was not good at my team side but, only str (cent) player at wood.

4) Game Link
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6252502

Offline -Aleksandar-

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Server Account: -Aleksandar-
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban request
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2020, 15:27 »
I understand he wanted to farm woods in early game to collect some items.
But there at least 4 situations where he had TP and he  could help his team in team fights and while you were defending base.

Jozoooo  !Banned 2 days !Warn 1 [Refusing to participate in team fights/Defence]