Author Topic: Maphack ban request  (Read 1206 times)

Offline TooShade

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • #1 Leaderboard
  • Server Account: TooShade
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #2 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Maphack ban request
« on: November 18, 2018, 22:51 »
My nickname <TooShade>

Nickname of player I want be banned <Stir-it-up>

Link of the game:  http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6161446

Situation explained: I've never seen such a thing, but every ultimate that did he use, it seemed that he had infinite, as well as the respawn, every time he was in our base. Another thing level 25 in 30 minutes, while all the others between 11 and 16 level. For this I think he is a cheater, I really never seen such a thing as this.

Now I don't know how to see replay, but in this game that I have played with this user, many of the many parts he did impossible things. So it's correct to report.

Never argue with idiots. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Maphack ban request
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2018, 17:12 »
Do you remember any specific situation or something concrete?
Based on your report ,you described a very good player,which his stats confirm.

Offline [GER]S.T.A.R

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Spit on my karma! and i will Hunt u Down
  • Awards Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2018, 20:09 »
i'll check him

Offline [GER]S.T.A.R

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Spit on my karma! and i will Hunt u Down
  • Awards Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2018, 15:13 »
no mh detected

he is clean