Poll

Do you want the insulting/flaming rule to be deleted?

Yes
6 (35.3%)
No
11 (64.7%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: May 29, 2017, 20:03

Author Topic: Change ban rules  (Read 10182 times)

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Change ban rules
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2017, 13:16 »
Akuma: this is for you directly:

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=177807.msg632033#msg632033

!denied

he was insulting you, true but you have !ignore command against such people.

he never insulted nation, he insulted you by nation. (he didn't say all ro are shit - he just said to you "ro shit") so can't be taken as national intolerance.

also the phrase he said in serbian and you copied here is considered "common flame"

SO AFTER ALL SERBIANS CAN INSULT ME BECOUSE I HAVE IGNORE COMMAND?! :D

What a theatre! :D

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2017, 13:24 »
Justice For Carristo

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2017, 13:27 »
Don't worry my friend. I know it very well im alone in this, and none of the admins give a damn shit but I have to say what's in my heart! :D

Jeandarc! I call you for justice! :D

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2017, 13:29 »
What I honestly expect from you all admins is this:

Yes, we are asking you forgivness, we are using double standards sometimes, also we protect our friends, unban them if necesary ,or deny requests in their favors.
We did that many times before, but we won't do it from now on.

Can you do it? Any of you admins at least admit this?! :)

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: May 20, 2017, 13:31 »

Yes, we are asking you forgivness, we are using double standards sometimes, also we protect our friends, unban them if necesary ,or deny requests in their favors.

No. i do not agree ith u  all ban unban team are my friends and i was mod 2 years and i got banned 4-5 times so dont think lie this  they are trying to give fair decision all the time

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: May 20, 2017, 13:33 »

Well, for example i don't protect my friends. They know that if they break the rules they will get punished for that. The thing is that they don't break any rules, unlike some other people who posted in this thread

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: May 20, 2017, 15:21 »
And which part of my answer you don't understand?

Here you suggest we remove ban for flaming, yet you got triggered and reported someone who used common flame on you, like "shit", "idiot", "moron" ? Because that is what your report was about.

You think I protect cyberajber because he is my friend, or because he is serbian, let me tell you I banned him on several occasions, and I can't really know the number of Serbians I banned throughout my status as a mod here. Your ban request didn't have enough strength to get him ban, and thats all.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2017, 15:36 »
Since you clearly consider Akuma is abuser I will also give my feedback.

From what I see, cyberajber had no warns at that moment but he had big amount of games. In such cases at least the 1st sanction is softer. About national intolerance: it wasnt enough. As I told you, the B&U team doesnt ban for those insults. About that flame with "materinu": I dont know how to translate it exactly but if it was about your mother then I would gave him 1-2 warns. Ofc, the decision can vary based on the moderator's/admin's judgement. Akuma is right, you didnt had a strong ban req in order to get him banned; and you have my word that Cyberajber isnt friend with him. Actually, cyberajber pissed me off a few times, also insulted me in game and on forum (via PM). I had no reasons to defend him.

About you being permabanned for just that: you gave no link or username. It is clear that you exagerated.

The B&U staff is made up from fair and mature users. I dont know to well the new mods but I asure you that Kja, Akuma and Ernesto are not abusers and they are the highest in B&U section.

Just accept the fact that was not enough to ban him, accept the fact that (maybe) in some ocasion somone had enough proof against you in order to get you banned and move one. Stop being a grudgy romanian like the ones that lived in the communist regime.
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline _xpam_

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2017, 15:44 »
The B&U staff is made up from fair and mature users. I dont know to well the new mods but I asure you that Kja, Akuma and Ernesto are not abusers and they are the highest in B&U section.
you want to say  i was abuser lul xD
w/e Xeqtr talked me and he said he want to see back in stf but not in ban unban section he said he think about global admin posetion for me lul xD

Offline nikolagay

• Pro Member
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 1vs1 Slark tour winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: May 20, 2017, 15:45 »

Offline nikolagay

• Pro Member
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 1vs1 Slark tour winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: May 20, 2017, 15:46 »
Dang tablet. You get the point anyway lol

Offline _xpam_

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: May 20, 2017, 16:16 »
i totaly agree with u.

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: May 20, 2017, 16:24 »

xD
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2017, 17:17 »
Akuma abuser! Demote him,pls.

Corristo since you are some badass and "man of honor" come visit me. I didnt practice for a while. When i said that you are dog obviously you was very boring. I didnt said all of them are acually i have friends from Romania. Prefer to say "cyber friends"

Offline Corristo

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: May 20, 2017, 17:51 »
Cyber: I would visit you if I would be gay, but I prefer women anyway.Sry about that. If you challanged me t fight, I fear you would leave the place with less teeth as before u came. I dealed with more than 1 big mouth guys like you.

Renovatio: It was in 2014,
Corristo !permabanned for national intolerance

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5596796

29:10   Corristo   [All]   FREE VOJVODINA
29:12   Corristo   [All]   FREE KOSOVO

That was why I was getting perma.
I can't open the link neighter, but this was the game from the report.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 17:53 by Corristo »