Author Topic: delwarn req desert_hamster  (Read 689 times)

Offline hamster931

• "I am a girl"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
delwarn req desert_hamster
« on: March 17, 2016, 10:07 »
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=171841.0
Link wheere i get warns.

1: Desert_Hamster
2: unjustified
3: game ruin
4: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5903337

Lets explain what happend this game clearly.Sometimes its not my day..and simply i cant be good ingame even if i try,that was that day...Akuma i want to ask you to watch replay that game or if you alredy watch to watch it once again..I failed farm from begin,dieing couple of time on stupid way..axe didnt want to jump and to save me when he cleary can..
12:56      [All]   TOMCEGLUPAV killed desert_hamster
13:01   desert_hamster   [Allies]   fuckign noob
13:08   desert_hamster   [Allies]   stay and watch

i can give you time all just say when leo die when i die,and to eplain all what happend..after that i was mad..you can see that my team was clearly more bad then me my friend..we all failed this game,just watch our scores.so anti team is if i try to finish this game without too much times,and even i die 10times?..you never lost game in first 10-15min? and try not ruin  stats more?..
I have 5 accounts and about 3000games.i can give you all names,you think i didnt know what is anti team and whats not?
mr_b Admiral 1 8
maximusvaako Skeleton King   0   10
If you need to blame someone blame leo..i had good score until half game comeing,the one who feed them was leoric..bcs he is noob.just watch replay carefuly,trust me,you not judgeing this right.

Sloboda se  nijedna molbom dobila nije,ni govorom lepim! Sloboda se osvaja! Car Dušan Silni

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: delwarn req desert_hamster
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2016, 16:05 »
honestly I stopped watching after this.

Spoiler for Hiden:
21:31    Mr_B    [Allies]    stay togather
21:41    desert_hamster    [Allies]    with axe?
21:43    desert_hamster    [Allies]    not rlyy
21:44    Mr_B    [Allies]    yes
21:46    desert_hamster    [Allies]    i rather go alone

but you are right game was lost for you since very start, thats the other reason why I decided not to ban you and just warn you. Anyway I don't have access to remove warns so you just wait head mod's decision, if he dewarns you I've got nothing against it.
As I said in my reply you seem to be clear player with just a bad moment (those were my words right?)
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline hamster931

• "I am a girl"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2016, 16:18 »
I never blame you for desicion,we all have our own way to see situation and that was your way.
so i am here just to said what i actually do..yes i write that i would rather go alone but i wasnt go just watch replay.i trying to do something but i cant,more i go more i die,and after 10death i said enough,when i have good team you never gona see me go solo,i will die for teammate if needed,plus there is a game i gona write "fuck i am afk" or like in  this one i would "rather go solo" but as you said i was mad,when i am mad i write too much things but never do that,go in my games,you gona see thousands of time i write i am afk but never rly do it, if you understand what iam talking about..empty words arent forbbiden,i talk too much empty words but not rlyy do it.
Never warned for ruin game after 3000games,why would i brake it after so many years on this bot for one game

Sloboda se  nijedna molbom dobila nije,ni govorom lepim! Sloboda se osvaja! Car Dušan Silni

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2016, 16:26 »
if renovatio or skywolf decide to dewarn you, i won't mind, I believe you, but only head mods can do dewarns.

As I said I didn't watch after that, I assumed you did it and didn't want to waste any more time on that stupid meaningless game which lasted 41 minutes (also WTF was that I was expecting mass !ff @25 but it was only half of the replay @21 :D )

(if you pass your trials and become one of us you'll get what i'm saying more clearly I guess :) )
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2016, 17:48 »
Warn removed
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.