Author Topic: Signature in 10 mins Ep.2 [Video]*Resources included  (Read 2303 times)

Offline 1QuestioN!

• d^_^b
  • GFX Pro Member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • Straight Out Of Line
  • Awards Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] Winner of 5 Photo Manipulation Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Resources :
Code: [Select]
https://mega.nz/#!RldT3JiC!yC9NFq9u7ZAkLcsT0FlB0ZwRIhaMUuugLkALuoqFZWo
*Feel free to comment what you like or dont like

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Signature in 10 mins Ep.2 [Video]*Resources included
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2015, 21:44 »
Good and quick tutorial, well done. I like first tut more  :P
I like it how you painted part of her hair, amazing skills!
And give me link to 2nd C4D render  :D

What I would like to see as next tutorial is tutorial about font. For example this one
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline K_N_O_C_K_O_U_T

• Pro Member
  • FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2015, 12:47 »
Again, very pretty sight, and good choice of music. I will like to watch next. U have skill for this  ;)

Nice +1

Offline 1QuestioN!

• d^_^b
  • GFX Pro Member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • Straight Out Of Line
  • Awards Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] Winner of 5 Photo Manipulation Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2015, 17:02 »
Thanks guys for some feedback.

@Lex i will do next sig with a bit polished font well i allready did and video be up in 30 mins.
Yes about that font you showed me , i know that you have some experience in PS so i will tell you rough sketch how to do -> Blend options > stroke 1px >drop shadow > done xD (gradient with 3 colors if you want if you dont clop some picture on it).Ok now you will tell me how font will never look  like in AC sig and its true why becouse in drop shadow meni you need to raise opacity to get solid black to feel like its 3D(just place your shadow how you want and you done) you will get it just watch video.

@K_N_O_C_K_O_U_T  About music i will continue to edit with some ambient/chill music it feels so good man when edit