Author Topic: ban  (Read 369 times)

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards GFX Tournament Second Place [UNIQUE] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban
« on: December 28, 2017, 14:09 »
1: min3
2: all who voted to kick me
3: i was farming rly well on start and had rly low team with 0 miss support or something, only my mate accidenta was there doing something.
4: slark vote kick me for no reason all did yes ofc they lose after ez, it was around 13 min of game
5: http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6086071

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2017, 23:49 »
12:35    Min3    [Allies]    im afk
13:43    jaggerjack    [Allies]    !votekick min

Can you explain this?

also you were very provocative:
07:46    Min3    [Allies]    retard
08:40    Min3    [Allies]    retard
10:28    Min3    [Allies]    moron
11:35    Min3    [Allies]    slark
11:40    Min3    [Allies]    stupid crap of shit
11:58    Min3    [Allies]    those tards.
12:38    Min3    [Allies]    this stupid phnx
12:44    Min3    [Allies]    retard
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline PasFlokica

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2017, 18:10 »
Huge reason to ban min3. 5 days at least

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2018, 23:04 »
You didn't reply.

!denied
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..