Author Topic: [Other] Overlays and panels for twitch  (Read 4822 times)

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
  • Awards GFX Tournament Second Place [UNIQUE] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [Other] Overlays and panels for twitch
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2019, 18:51 »
hmm, can you send me just background wihtoud text and logo of button could try something if i will be able to select proper areas. Cant opet those rar files got error dont know why.

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2019, 19:04 »
hmm, can you send me just background wihtoud text and logo of button could try something if i will be able to select proper areas. Cant opet those rar files got error dont know why.

Archive should work. I think the problem is your archiver.
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
  • Awards GFX Tournament Second Place [UNIQUE] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2019, 19:18 »
ok will try another day no time now, did something in few minutes just to see is that kind of idea for buttons we can found the shape and look what you want i can change texture in that shape or out i guess and bla bla

btw i never had exp with those kind of works, but i guess its not a big deal with lil bit of reashearch looking forward if you need me so can learn new things
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 19:20 by Meth0d »

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2019, 19:26 »
ok will try another day no time now, did something in few minutes just to see is that kind of idea for buttons we can found the shape and look what you want i can change texture in that shape or out i guess and bla bla

That looks nice but we need to add stuff in them: welcome / discord / Facebook / news /etc so we need a template on which we can add text. The eurobattle.net logo will be used for overlay.

Size of the buttons has to be 320x60

Examples: https://www.behance.net/gallery/28221943/FREE-Twitch-Panel-Theme-Packs

For overlay I dont know if he needs some sort of banner, like in the above examples, or an entire interface (which I guess is what BLEAGH wants to make with SS of main menu and ingame).
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: January 18, 2019, 19:47 »
i know i can make it glass effect and u can add font on top of it or under like that eurobattle net text logo, i can resize it too, i made that just for fun in 5 minutes, if we dont need extra uniq theme or we can use free ones from internet thats easy, i can even make them different if you find some that you like so its not stolen i mean i can ramake them, for now i only need shape of everthing if he has some special req. for it or w/e. I would like to do disgn of look and fonts not shapes of any of those buttons overlays etc.

edit:

there is better version you can change text or something always im off now. We talk later
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 19:59 by Meth0d »

Offline BLEAGH

• GFX Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2019, 12:23 »
Buttons for Twitch description can be bigger so you have space for any design and idea , size for the twitch buttons/info is 320 x 200 px

In overlay you can just put icon and text and some overlay elements like frozen iron bar or similar to blend with the game.

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2019, 12:27 »
i said i can resize, that was only example. When he decide what he wants its not a problem

Offline AncientPriest

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • Topic Author
  • Eurobattle.net
  • Server Account: iCe
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards MVP Member [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2019, 15:25 »
You guys can do what you think it's best. I'll make some tests these days and come back with feedback.

LE: I believe I also need examples of how you thought things  through like full scene with the elements you've created.
Or do I find them in the PSD? I don't have photoshop rn.

LE2: I haven't seen any overlays so far, only panels. Am i missing something ?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 15:25 by AncientPriest »

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2019, 20:54 »
I'll provide psd if u like these and you can play with it. Good luck with channel

Buttons
Spoiler for Hiden:

Overlay - 1920x1080
Spoiler for Hiden:
« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 21:40 by cyb »

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2019, 15:10 »
Its done deal before few days.

Offline AncientPriest

• Eurobattle.net Admin
  • Topic Author
  • Eurobattle.net
  • Server Account: iCe
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards MVP Member [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2019, 11:09 »
What i still need is some Scenes like: Starting / Be right back / Ending / Offline

Thx,AP!

Offline BLEAGH

• GFX Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2019, 20:05 »
You can do solid color with text or one scene/overlay(different then streaming one )with wallpaper and a text on the wallpaper. What i want to say you just need wallpapers

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2019, 20:34 »
You can do solid color with text or one scene/overlay(different then streaming one )with wallpaper and a text on the wallpaper. What i want to say you just need wallpapers

I made like 10 already, its soon done, i will make all cuz i made panels, buttons so i need to adapt the theme and colors, its all good we talk me and Anci on discord. Thank you for advice. Soon will be testing i hope so.

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2019, 14:15 »
Request solved by Meth0d. Awarded with . Thank you for your help!

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2019, 00:58 »
We did some testing, we will do it again in those few days, its gonna be finished soon. You can check it here https://www.twitch.tv/eurobattle