Author Topic: BEWARE OF EVIL: HoN F2P  (Read 2651 times)

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
BEWARE OF EVIL: HoN F2P
« on: July 31, 2011, 23:40 »
jesus christ its free now

http://pc.ign.com/articles/118/1184862p1.html

hope you stay ppl at original game here
all deserters will be shot anyway ;D

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
Re: BEWARE OF EVIL: HoN F2P
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 23:43 »
Rofl, its for free cause dota 2 is coming out, and ofc that they r affraid about that game.

And I never even played that crap, saw the tutorials did not liked it, if you ask me its a bad copy of dota.
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline REMEiG

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • saga
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2011, 23:48 »
y, agree with mrNice..

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Enjoyjoy your life
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2011, 23:50 »
Rofl, its for free cause dota 2 is coming out, and ofc that they r affraid about that game.

And I never even played that crap, saw the tutorials did not liked it, if you ask me its a bad copy of dota.

all of you said correct ;)
just noticed that on IGN now so add it here  :P

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2011, 23:52 »
i will probably play this game i saw my brother playing it many times and its pretty amazing i hope i find my brother (healing1000) 1 day facing him mb =) (we r not in the same country)

one of the main reasons that i rly want to play this game is that its clean of mhers which im rly happy about and many ppl went to hon b/c of that as my brother told me .. + the amazing graphics and other stuff

ofc i wont leave dota since its nice and i got used to it .. and about dota 2 i heard from my friend that its out and cost 40$ ??? seriesly gtfo dota 2 i wonna play for free  :D

EDIT : u guys r talking about it while u didnt even play it once .. i played it with my brother and its amazing so pls no one talk about it before he even tried it cheers

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Enjoyjoy your life
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2011, 23:56 »
ofc i wont leave dota since its nice and i got used to it .. and about dota 2 i heard from my friend that its out and cost 40$ ??? seriesly gtfo dota 2 i wonna play for free  :D

it cant be out cause it wasnt even on any announcement con it will be just this august and theres still not decided if free or one fee payment or what? there was just one article about it and nothing more...

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2011, 23:58 »

it cant be out cause it wasnt even on any announcement con it will be just this august and theres still not decided if free or one fee payment or what? there was just one article about it and nothing more...

well im just saying in case that its out for free i will probably play it since its much better than dota since i tried it with much better graphics and features and much more and also no mhers

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2011, 23:58 »
btw when i checked those videos (those 5 i saw on that page) I v tryed to play them 2 times and both 2 times I got blue screen and my comp has restarted (and its a new comp and this is the first time that happen, i mean WTF o.O??)
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2011, 23:59 »
btw when i checked those videos (those 5 i saw on that page) I v tryed to play them 2 times and both 2 times I got blue screen and my comp has restarted (and its a new comp and this is the first time that happen, i mean WTF o.O??)
You forgot to turn off MH from Dota1 :)

Offline End

• Outlander
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • From above
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2011, 01:44 »
I played HoN when it came out and when it was free. I will definitely play it again because it's an awesome game and much much better then DotA.

Graphic, heroes, players, everything, much much better. And people who say it's not better then DotA, didn't play it ;)

F    R    O    M         A    B    O    V    E

Offline Natura Sonoris

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Alternating Current
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2011, 02:34 »
Dota 2 will be 100 % perfect aeon map game , lol and hon achived maybe 60 % but there is no competition now. But dota 2 will cost i think 40 to 60 dolallrs which is fair price.

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Enjoyjoy your life
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2011, 02:37 »
I played HoN when it came out and when it was free. I will definitely play it again because it's an awesome game and much much better then DotA.

Graphic, heroes, players, everything, much much better. And people who say it's not better then DotA, didn't play it ;)

i played it for some time but it didnt address me to much dota is for me better even some stuff was there nice I really liked that Puppet Master hero and his string spells it was making cool sounds but overall not for me....

Offline bemus_

• Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2011, 05:05 »
It's free but u can't play stats games that bought accounts can and u have 15 heroes, have to buy others like in LoL. And you can't purchase accounts anymore, so basically they want more money :O
Tho I have account from before so all heroes :O

Waiting for DotA 2 :)
« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 05:06 by bemus_ »
DespoRutti: EVERY SINGLE DAY , I join a game with at least 1 maphacker . And when you ban one , he splits into 3 accounts like ancient hydra dammit !

Offline joyjoy

• Movie Nerd
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Enjoyjoy your life
    • View Profile
    • AE arts by joyjoy
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2011, 12:03 »
It's free but u can't play stats games that bought accounts can and u have 15 heroes, have to buy others like in LoL. And you can't purchase accounts anymore, so basically they want more money :O
Tho I have account from before so all heroes :O

Waiting for DotA 2 :)

good point
they changed it to free maybe but you start with cut hero palette and to unlock they wrote that you have to reach at least 5 lvl its mean for average player about 60-70 games if you play nice but if you got only few heroes its hard then and who got account already got upper hand so you can either stand it and fight or just buy it and have all stuff so yeah money still needed....

Offline theMastermind

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2011, 12:16 »
Well, it's a logical move due to DotA 2 soon... But I'll stick to original DotA ofc ;)

And I can't play HoN with this PC configuration ;D
There are two rules for ultimate success in life:

1. Never tell everything you know.