Author Topic: Pd.Eu Backstage/truth  (Read 6643 times)

Offline PlsDontMakeMePlayOnPd

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Pd.Eu Backstage/truth
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2011, 11:33 »
I find it low when mods piss on rules when it's about their friends, people make mistakes of course but what can we receive by treating regular users like shit?

ONLY warn for national flame isn't low compared to the rest bans of that category? lol. + He was banned for flame already, but np. it's cool cuz we should be nice to premium vip section users, k. Sure i will stay queit and let it go.

btw did you read this:

ps: An example from my history =),I mute abused a guy and got banned,then I tried to lie on my unban request but mod denied it,after it I talked to the mod and told her the truth and she unbanned me and I didnt repeat it.Getting unbanned makes you feel like you owe the one who unbanned you and it makes you mostly not repeating your mistake

I did, now you  read my whole post, ty, and previous one about mine ban, actually i didn't received second chance only because that my "punisher" is a mod that really hates me, and i hate him. Period. This isnt low? Cuz of some INGAME issues mod will drive on his emotions and will be asshole, cool, i will be asshole as well.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 11:36 by PlsDontMakeMePlayOnPd »

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: June 20, 2011, 11:34 »
fawks (admin) , mr.niceguy (head b/u moderator) and totally (tour admin) replied to u nicely and quiet while u r just saying things against them ....

if they were rly bad moderators they could just say spam topic !locked but they didnt .. i hope u think about it little bit

also almost ur whole topic is b/c u think a moderator unbanned someone unfairly while u think he deserve ban  lets assume he was mistaken at that time .. so what? so whole moderators r power abusers now? if we just want to catch a person making mistake then that will make us all bad ppl in ur opinion

according to justice: no one deserve unban in unban sections (most of them b/c of dc cases and some stories) but still many of them get unban u know why? b/c there is something other than justice which is even more important its we call forgiveness ...... if life was without forgiveness then imagine how the life would have been going ..

edit: im telling u this b/c i experienced the same feeling u had in real life .. but difference in my situation there was abusing 100% but in this case u r saying those 2 unbans arent even considered as (abusing)

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2011, 11:39 »
Sure, can we make it now that EVERYONE who apologize after his first time of breaking rules will get forgiven lol? Do you see how dumb it sounds? Just like your shittalk, and please, read carefully what im writing.

And i never said that totally is a bad mod.

totally_screwd

« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2011, 11:40 »
I find it low when mods piss on rules when it's about their friends, people make mistakes of course but what can we receive by treating regular users like shit?

ONLY warn for national flame isn't low compared to the rest bans of that category? lol. + He was banned for flame already, but np. it's cool cuz we should be nice to premium vip section users, k. Sure i will stay queit and let it go.

I really get you/feel same way but listen

when someone post an unban request and when a mod checks it,it is his decision to keep the guy banned or unban him.So I told/tell my friends and strangers same thing when they come to me like this 'xx banned me pls unban i am sorry =(',i tell them 'apologize and convince the mod/admin that you will never make that mistake again'

Mng gave this guy another chance(whether he is his friend or stranger dont matter) and if he repeats that action again,cause we are talking about a heavy case here like nationalistic flame,there is no way to unban that account again

You should not keep it quiet,everyone SHOULD complain about something when needed.It makes us see the mistakes,leaks of pd.eu and work on them

but like I told you many times,there are better ways...

Offline Alucardo

• Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • justice is over all
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2011, 11:43 »
so what ? u made a mistake u flamed for example and u apologized .. why u dont get unban? i dont get u at all rly u want bans and bans and bans (i will copy u something that kakashi said)

ppl who brake the rules r scum but who abondon their friends r worse than scums

totally_screwd

« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2011, 11:52 »
I remember FAWKZ(the one who pays for our fun) himself did not unban the guy I banned and it was his irl friend

I am not lying about the case,his nickname was caesar_w

« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 11:54 by totally_screwd »

Offline Shadow

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2011, 11:53 »
Oh, that topic has moved quite far since I checked it few days ago. Anyway:
Try to compare this situation to real life, because its really similar. Issuses like this arent rare in everyday life. Justice and injustice are parts of life as well. Somewhere wins justice, somewhere injustice. We should not try to fight it, better face it and get over it. Its the matter of relationships between people. At the end, we are just a poeple...This topic has been made as a too big deal.

Peace

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2011, 11:59 »

I really get you/feel same way but listen

when someone post an unban request and when a mod checks it,it is his decision to keep the guy banned or unban him.So I told/tell my friends and strangers same thing when they come to me like this 'xx banned me pls unban i am sorry =(',i tell them 'apologize and convince the mod/admin that you will never make that mistake again'

Mng gave this guy another chance(whether he is his friend or stranger dont matter) and if he repeats that action again,cause we are talking about a heavy case here like nationalistic flame,there is no way to unban that account again

You should not keep it quiet,everyone SHOULD complain about something when needed.It makes us see the mistakes,leaks of pd.eu and work on them

but like I told you many times,there are better ways...

You are right and wrong at the same time ;P I agree with you on the second chance for users, but get real, not after national flame when a guy was banned for flame already, and not the way that "!WARNED" without any punishment, it's crystall clear ABUSE/FAG/NOT FAIR.

I woulnd't be checking that guy history if he was judged right way, np, mrNOTniceguy want to play hide & seek then np. i will take his game, also i got other reasons to get that. *** banned ;p

If by better ways you do mean PM to admins then it's dumb, im aware that for this "little" abuse mrniceguy won't get demoted or even warned because for you guys, for admins it doesn't really matter so you will let it go, that's why i prefer to see that player be banned.

@edit
Also don't take me wrong way, im not saying that all pd eu mods shall die, only few of them ;P Sure there are great admins like fawkz, probably you and maybe djerfi?... Myself i wouldn't add anyone else to that list. Especially fawkz is just fucking great, did help me when other mods didnt want to waste their time on me, so im just gonna say thanks for your devotion.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 12:09 by PlsDontMakeMePlayOnPd »

Offline castiele

• Master Jedi
  • Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Spit on my karma;)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2011, 12:08 »
"ro noob" isnt for perma ban,he said truth, he is from romania and he is noob,whats the problem there,i watched replay and they played awefull,alot mistakes,zero map awareness,ofc some1 will piss off,but still i cant understand why u focus drill and mrniceguy and few other ppl what they did to u?,if u are so honest and fair person u will copy full chat log here instead u put only part where drill flaming what about common?(CoMMoN (Allies)    are ,CoMMoN (Allies)    you ,CoMMoN (Allies)    idiots ?CoMMoN (Allies)    you die like a moron ,CoMMoN (Allies)    are you fucking retarded or are you just pretending ? ,CoMMoN (Allies)    fucking numbskull ,...)what about Bad][Luck he didnt played like noob and flamed u miss that chat log,why u didnt reported him and others?
Why u are so hypocrite,if they didnt had any need to report each others why u did,is it posible u have alot time to stalk ppl  and hunt for their mistakes in game,forum and lifes,why u dont mind ur own business,or you wanna some revenge,is this about it?admin banned u,and u are angry and wanna same treatment for all?for ur information,diffrent situations diffrent treatment,diffrent ppl diffrent judgement,cant be all idle like you,but if that makes you happy go ahead enjoy with that what you doing,or you can read your name again,look self in mirror and say to self ill go on some another realm(u will not miss to any1...)
Regards

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2011, 12:11 »
Lol, so if someone flames me i do have a right to flame back? I think that's what for !ignore was made for? Isn't it what always mods say? Does low gameplay of my teammates give me a right to mega flame them?

Why am i anyway bothering with demoted, filthy, corrupted, low skilled guy. Obvious troll is obvious, whoever made you mod was either drunk or stoned.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 12:13 by PlsDontMakeMePlayOnPd »

totally_screwd

« Reply #55 on: June 20, 2011, 12:33 »
Guys I will lock this topic and I am pretty sure fawkz will read all of it

if he decides to reopen it to public or answer you can follow from here

ps: If you want to give your opinion or ask anything about this case,you can pm our head mods,admins about it

regards
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 12:37 by totally_screwd »

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: June 20, 2011, 14:27 »
Look, now, mr annoing.

If you think that was rasism why u did not reported him on www.eurobattle.net? Why? You know why?C ause he would not be locked permanently thats why.

All those thing he said were not hard insults? You yourself have probably said like zilion times same sentence.

You have manage to catch new moderator who does not have enough expirience yet and he banned old user here permanently even tho it was his first report.

Now about thedrill:

02:38) mrNiceguy: u hated me before
(02:39) mrNiceguy: :D
(02:46) TheDrilL: i stil ldo
(02:49) mrNiceguy: kk

From the game we played togheter, I have banned him before a lot of times for leaving and etc, but I never banned him for flame or for rasism, cause no one ever reported him.

Now if you think he is my friend you r wrong, so wrong. Cause nor I like him and you can see that he does not like me.

I have unbanned him cause of:

1. Angel made mistake for banning him perma

2. He appologised for his behaviour.

3. I will unban EVERYONE who appologise with honesty for his behaviour.

Now if you dont like beeing here read this:

If you are very disappointed we can give your money back & gtfo :D

Oh, but you did not made any donation did not you?

Bye.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 15:33 by mrNiceguy »
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.