Author Topic: More HookerSabri drama  (Read 898 times)

Offline HookerSabri

• Topic Author
  • Hyper Sensetive
    • View Profile
    • Awards
More HookerSabri drama
« on: March 02, 2018, 14:33 »
Zuhahahahaha  ;D

Here i got some dramatic scent, i wanted to goose it too,  :y:
I already did main gorgeous comedrama for this pathetic place, and i could seen NO ONE to dare legitimately to answer against me.Then, they just locked it up in a poor way for the reason - decreasing the limit of demolition, instead they are able to solve i, so sad.  :(
Anyway facts are facts, ignoring them doesn't change them.If some guys like to live in this way, it's ok for me also, but i just can't pretend like as they do.  :-\
Fuck! Pretenders
Spoiler for Hiden:

I can feel exact same as you, but also i want you to keep something crucial that cannot be ignored in your mind as a solid hope-feeder.

quote from Charles Bukowski " There are always ways out,
                                             There is a light somewhere
                                             It may not be much light, but...
                                             It beats the darkness

Be on the watch
                                             The gods will offer you chances
                                             Know them
                                             Take them
                                             You can’t beat death, but...
                                             you can beat death in life...

Here is the way how i think, the opposite is valid for 99.95% of this community, see how i'm even able to give exact number.

You like to think you're never wrong
                                              (You live what you've learned)
                                              You have to act like you're someone
                                               You want someone to hurt like you
                                               You want to share what you've been through

Spoiler for Hiden:
Here also some meaningful lyrics from one of the most outstanding music groups in milenium fits on this topic after your words.(Thanks to these guys, but mostly for Chester who brought the most unique voice and unmatched characteristic screams in this planet.

Whatever i make a quick imagination for you to understand the case which has been mentioned by Topic Author.Think as i'm a guy like ChesterB who gives eargasm to people while listening music, and you are just shallow-minded guy which insists on to listen Justin Bieber's jarring crap music.

@Alone_MonaX, No one is seeking for further explanation :) , if this is going to make you satisfied, i can get exact same feelings and opinions as you, do not keep on wasting your energy on these unrecoverable braindead situations, just take care about your enjoyment as my JokerFace, not theirs  ^-^
Sometimes you need to plug out for your patient's condition as a doctor.

Stop giving more detailed informations about sensible situations, you are just putting a smile on my face in rage mood.  ;D  >:(  >>> i'm using this ' :X ' expression to define it, that's Joker smile <<<

See how i became useful for this community, now they earned a new gesture through my contribution

Be happy guys, community is still growing up  :o ::) :P
DON'T TALK LIKE ONE OF THEM.
YOU'RE NOT!
EVEN IF YOU'D LIKE TO BE.

guest49825

Re: More HookerSabri drama
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2018, 14:43 »
Did not read entire post yet, but
pathetic place
Is wrong. The place itself is my lovely one, it`s not pathetic. People are. The place is not

upd: we are almost same so i`m not surprised you feel same

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2018, 14:48 »
@HookerSabri - but you actually got more than 1 response for your questions and mine was pretty detailed... Keep in mind that a response is still a response even if isnt the one you were hoping to get. Your topic got locked bcs there was nothing to add. You exposed your case, you got responses from staff > topic closed. You were suggested to PM the B&U administration if you have more questions or want to complain.

Srry to spam your topic, Deer. I will go no further with this conversation.
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline HookerSabri

• Topic Author
  • Hyper Sensetive
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2018, 14:52 »
pathetic place
Is wrong. The place itself is my lovely one, it`s not pathetic. People are. The place is not
The place consists of those people, so same thing is valid for both, better game can be defined as not being pathetic, but you got the point anyway.
No further explanation is needed, sorry i promised to my wife  :-\
YOU'RE NOT!

guest49825

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2018, 14:57 »
Spoiler for Hiden:
pathetic place
The place consists of those people, so same thing is valid for both, better game can be defined as not being pathetic, but you got the point anyway.

All what i meant is the fact that my (let`s call it so) "DotA memories" are still living in this place. It still has some really good, decent, people. It still has ways to improve, it still has the objective - to be the place to play games and communicate about it, and maybe about something else. The place is good.

Btw, that 'wife' joke - it reminds me of my phrase, is it my phrase?

Offline HookerSabri

• Topic Author
  • Hyper Sensetive
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2018, 15:04 »
If you are asking this seriously, i am going to ask you my signature ' WHY SO SERIOUS ? '
By the way I'm single, and i never think about getting married for my lifetime.So it's yours.  :y:
YOU'RE NOT!

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • @hip-hop.sk
  • Server Account: ^^succubus^^
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Azeroth Grand Prix Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2018, 23:56 »
Points Of Authority (Official Video) - Linkin Park
All i get from the first  message is just this song so ill understad what he want say,is great +1 for hooker!!!Agree XD i love that song.
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Meth0d

• GFX Pro Member
  • Awards GFX Tournament Second Place [UNIQUE] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2018, 10:10 »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • @hip-hop.sk
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Azeroth Grand Prix Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2018, 10:12 »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2018, 15:18 »
Spoiler for Hiden:
pathetic place

All what i meant is the fact that my (let`s call it so) "DotA memories" are still living in this place. It still has some really good, decent, people. It still has ways to improve, it still has the objective - to be the place to play games and communicate about it, and maybe about something else. The place is good.

he meant me there, just to inform
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • @hip-hop.sk
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2018, 15:28 »
he meant me there, just to inform
It is nice but All i care is just that song of linkinpark  anyway ty for info!!!
Spoiler for Hiden:
;D
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2018, 10:56 »
Do I need to read this or is this just another music thread in a wrong place?

Signature by Rocka