Author Topic: Post your favorite Movies - Series  (Read 55345 times)

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Post your favorite Movies - Series
« Reply #225 on: February 17, 2016, 01:07 »
For the TWD (The Walking Dead) fans

That 9th episode is the best of every fucking single episode they've made,those who saw it will agree with me, those who didnt saw it yet, GUYS you will be suprised on what happened and WHAT RICK DOES MATHAFACKAAAZZZ

My heart is beating so fucking fast

Got panicked on those who died btw (AND HOW)

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #226 on: February 17, 2016, 01:31 »

That 9th episode is the best of every fucking single episode they've made,those who saw it will agree with me, those who didnt saw it yet, GUYS you will be suprised on what happened and WHAT RICK DOES MATHAFACKAAAZZZ

episode out yet? wtf its 16 february allready? PS datface I happen to know how the show will end, you want me to share?
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #227 on: February 17, 2016, 01:34 »
SPOILER:

Spoiler for Hiden:
jon snow dies

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #228 on: February 17, 2016, 01:55 »

episode out yet? wtf its 16 february allready? PS datface I happen to know how the show will end, you want me to share?
How is this even possible? let me take a look yes :P

Offline cacomonster

• Pro Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #229 on: February 17, 2016, 07:06 »
well .. they started converging yet again with the comics.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #230 on: February 17, 2016, 09:19 »
i think these movies and series suck
Spoiler for Hiden:
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #231 on: February 17, 2016, 12:58 »
commy whats that gypsy song on your sig

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #232 on: February 17, 2016, 15:47 »

If you guys have a link to the new episode pls send me via PM. I found just one and the video/audio quality sucks rlly bad.
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #233 on: February 17, 2016, 16:30 »

If you guys have a link to the new episode pls send me via PM. I found just one and the video/audio quality sucks rlly bad.

nope I dl it illegally :D (read torrents)
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline Nexxus

• dota expert analytics department
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #234 on: February 17, 2016, 18:48 »

nope I dl it illegally :D (read torrents)

here's link

btw you know what sucks most about europe, especially balkan? there are no comics fucking conventions.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2016, 19:20 by GORMATHON »

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #235 on: February 18, 2016, 00:22 »
Cant wait for the 10th episode, really i cannot :p

Offline cacomonster

• Pro Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #236 on: February 18, 2016, 18:13 »
Lol bro.. calm ur horses.. just read the comics.. it's easy.. u will know almost everything.. they deviate a bit then come back to the same point.

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #237 on: February 19, 2016, 04:24 »
Okay, started that Supergirl series and i have to say, the best moment of all sci-fi movies/series i ever EVER saw, season 1 episode 6 38th minute, gave me goosebumps
« Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 04:27 by DatFace »

Offline cacomonster

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #238 on: February 19, 2016, 07:51 »
well .. i am in episode 13 now.. cant remember shit about 6 lol .. and it's not a good series.. i just needed something to waste time lol

Offline 1QuestioN!

• d^_^b
  • GFX Pro Member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Straight Out Of Line
  • Awards Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] Winner of 5 Photo Manipulation Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #239 on: February 19, 2016, 15:29 »
VIKINGSSSS