Author Topic: un baan me plz efko.aqw ur feedbak not acceptable  (Read 593 times)

Offline ebyy

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
11: NickName?

oman0

2: Who banned you?
<autoban /

leave the game for emergency

3: Why did you get banned?

autoban

leave the game for emergency

4: Reason that forced you to break the rule?

from start of game I get call from my relative thief come into  my apartment and police come  so I hade to leave  urgently  the game and my pc and every thing very fast the time was  1:20 am that time in my country.

in case if some say  Im lie then why I enter the game form start it self I can leave before it start of the game.

I ask them to rmk it  and I left and it  look they did not rmk it

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.

02:26 oman0 [All] guys i need go emrgencny
02:32 oman0 [All] !rmk
02:32  [All] [oman0] voted to rmk [1/8]
02:33 jordanpeterson [All] no eby
02:35 jordanpeterson [All] stfu
02:36  [All] -- Creeps Spawned --
02:38 NewMe [Allies] !rmk
02:38  [All] [NewMe] voted to rmk [2/8]
02:41 oman0 [All] realy i ahve some themk
02:47 jordanpeterson [Allies] lmao
02:48 oman0 [All] i needgo
02:56 oman0 [Allies] sory guys
02:59 NewMe [Allies] 
02:59 cimo1 [All] if you need emcy you cant wrte man :)
03:20 oman0 [All] i told need go icant poly i have emrcecy
03:30 cimo1 [Allies] !f
03:31 oman0 [All] see i go 
07:37  [All] oman0 has left the game voluntarily, oman0 was autobanned.
07:37  [All] Autoban is ON, if you leave you will get autobanned.
07:39 Allison [Allies] lol

6: Link of the game?

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6206914

bro  efko.aqw    I m with u and Im  accept totally  what u say If is it true but as say my case that time that what happen to me and I swear to god that the true
and not the one who lie if  want to lie there many easy ways to do that and I have seen a lot in this sever do such things like that.

bealve me if I was not want to ply I was not even start that game from start  or essay than that I can go cut my net and I say  I lose my connection that can be done easily  if u think like that but what I say Is the true I leave  my pc that time very fast I left my home 

I dont know what u do if  u   have some emergency case and u  ask for rmk and u say u want leave what more than that  I request them tell me ?

or if some emergency happen to me in future u want me to cute my net ? I can  do it essay if u want to me do that case

go see all my games in this sever I never plug in purpose of be afk no reason or left  any game like that only if had net problem and If don't want to ply the game will not start it from the start

common since , you think of if I really as u say im lie why even bather my self to request for unban? and I got auto ban  I will keep silence and I go ply with other accounts why I had to all this action and unnecessary thing just answer me ?

I write this  request a gain because im saying the true noting more  and if  I was really lie  will not even bather my self to request again

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=188117.0
« Last Edit: June 16, 2019, 19:42 by ebyy »

Offline -Aleksandar-

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Server Account: -Aleksandar-
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Offline [ros]shadowlord

• MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Invoker Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: un baan me plz efko.aqw ur feedbak not acceptable
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2019, 13:11 »
You could just leave from game with telling sorry for all players and create a new unban requests with reasons so we could unban you,

You stayed in game and left from game after 5:00 minute so your teammates had to play 5 vs 4 while they already got disadvantage because of they all picked late heroes and so that game totaly ruined for them

Wait until your ban expire since 1 day left