Author Topic: The truth about LA !!!  (Read 5987 times)

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
Re: The truth about LA !!!
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2013, 13:43 »
You need to realise w3 is very old game , so it is not suprise that community is dead now.

Then how come that ICCUP have 20k of players online at every moment?

It is not about old game and things, it is about your staff tree and about ignorance and cocky -nes of your staff, it is about inactivity of your admins (angel, ek0, polska and they can write here and say that I m wrong about it). I did not saw one single post of them at forum for a long time.

Mybe the main problem is cause they do not earn money from this, I dont know, but then angel should just turn off this community and end it once and for all.

when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline djupta

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2013, 15:10 »
I think that main prob. is that most of admins are incapable, y need to make Mod Recruitment, this comunity need fresh members and fresh ideas couse old mods. just spaming how they want to make somthing new and when someone give idea they say "that will not work on LA". Just try somthing, try not cost...

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2013, 15:25 »
You need to realise w3 is very old game , so it is not suprise that community is dead now.

It is not about old game and things, it is about your staff tree and about ignorance and cocky -nes of your staff, it is about inactivity of your admins (angel, ek0, polska and they can write here and say that I m wrong about it). I did not saw one single post of them at forum for a long time.

Mybe the main problem is cause they do not earn money from this, I dont know, but then angel should just turn off this community and end it once and for all.
^^

Offline iErnesto94

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: iErnesto94
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] VIP Member [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] Patreon Supporter [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] LA staff - Moderator IHRL Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2013, 15:33 »
I think that main prob. is that most of admins are incapable, y need to make Mod Recruitment, this comunity need fresh members and fresh ideas couse old mods. just spaming how they want to make somthing new and when someone give idea they say "that will not work on LA". Just try somthing, try not cost...
The problem is that there isnt som1 capable of doing these changes.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2013, 15:51 »
Why would we recruit new mods?

There are already ppl complaining that at least 50% of active members are in staff...

Btw if you'd see applications we got, you would understand...

Signature by Rocka

Offline djupta

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2013, 21:34 »
The problem is that there isnt som1 capable of doing these changes.
+1 ernesto

Offline Jesus_Save_US

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2013, 07:10 »
i think this community was made for money.... fawkz left because he wont  spend his a money anymore or he got money and left... now angel will leave this and this will be the end of this community gg

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2013, 11:27 »
I wonder, how do you think fawkz got money from PD.eu?

Signature by Rocka

Offline addicted

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Don`t Ignore me, i just like talk to much!!!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2013, 20:16 »
World go wrong let`s all good ppl move to mars to create new life/better life.

The world is the problem not the ppl leaving on. If you get my point!

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2013, 22:37 »
I wonder, how do you think fawkz got money from PD.eu?
fawkz left because he hadnt time for it (he married)
he wanted to start with me a dota2 forum with all news and shit but i hadnt time so he continued playing lol with his wife and shut down that dota thing

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2013, 14:39 »
drago fucked us all.

Offline psych0tron

• Retired Moderator
  • musso
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dotastrategy.com/forum/ftopic24.html
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2013, 18:22 »

i totaly agree whit this,on iCCup tehere is every time about 30000user's here,mh protection is so fu.... low this cominutiy is to death.

Come www.iccup.com and play whit real players ;)

Best regrads iCCup.musso

Offline BLOODYALBOZ

• SHQIPE ME DY KRENA
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • THE BLOODY ALBOZ
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2013, 01:17 »
if you are that psych0tron i played with long time ago i'm sure you can't play on iccup without MH so if you play there for sure even there mh is strong :D
I went to the gym today and forgot to post it on facebook, now whole workout was useless :'(
[1:01:14 AM] Gregory House: Then you dragged my ass
[1:00:47 AM] Gregory House: into this
[1:00:50 AM] Gregory House: :D
[1:00:56 AM] 2PAC : and look where u are now ? :P
[1:01:28 AM] Gregory House: home, al

Offline psych0tron

• Retired Moderator
  • musso
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dotastrategy.com/forum/ftopic24.html
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2013, 17:33 »
if you are that psych0tron i played with long time ago i'm sure you can't play on iccup without MH so if you play there for sure even there mh is strong :D

Yes im that psych0tron dude,mistake is mistake ppl learn on own mistake..
Protection on iCCup is 100% no just like there,noob go on d3 download mh and play,go tray that on iCCup u will get PERMA ban ON FIRST...
Im there on this coummunity almost at 5years and i dont see any changes...so i call ppl to join on iCCup
it betther they have awards liek PRO ACCAUNT ,ARRMOR,BONUS ETC ,here u get nothing.

Offline Platin

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Hacks staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2013, 17:54 »

Yes im that psych0tron dude,mistake is mistake ppl learn on own mistake..
Protection on iCCup is 100% no just like there,noob go on d3 download mh and play,go tray that on iCCup u will get PERMA ban ON FIRST...
Im there on this coummunity almost at 5years and i dont see any changes...so i call ppl to join on iCCup
it betther they have awards liek PRO ACCAUNT ,ARRMOR,BONUS ETC ,here u get nothing.

Tell me more about iCCup a.k.a invulnerable from MH; I'm really curious with that.

ps: I'm Turkish