Author Topic: Where can the content of most of the content come from?  (Read 238 times)

Offline Elviraz

• New-ish Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I would like to know if anyone can help me introduce my content to the site?

Offline Renovatio

• GFX Admin
  • GodLike Member
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 Winner of 5 Photo Manipulation Contest Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest Winner of 1 B/L/IM Contest Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests Tournaments Contribution award Jungle Race Tour Winner Uther Party Tournament Winner 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 LA staff - Admin GFX staff member B&U staff member 2nd place in Special Event #2
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Where can the content of most of the content come from?
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2018, 12:40 pm »
What kind of content?
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline begin

• Pro Member
  • Awards Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner Shadow Raze Tour Award 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2018, 01:19 pm »
bamboozled   :marine:

Online MaraSKeROo

• Mara's Kaleidoscope
  • Tournament Supporter
  • WickedSick Member
  • ^^SuccubuS^^
  • Awards The Predator Tour Winner Shadow Raze Tour Award Uther Party Tournament Winner GodLike Tournament Member Mirana Wars Winner Winner of 1 B/L/IM Contest Pudge Wars Tournament Winner Jungle Race Tour Winner Azeroth Grand Prix Tour Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards

If you care what else think about u will never move forward go your way and trust ur self. Brothers are Mate ,Hejters gona Hate.

Offline Silver

• Tournament/GFX Moderator
  • Forum Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest Shadow Raze Tour Award Junior Tournament Member MadBalls Tournament Winner GFX staff member Tours staff member Forum staff member Patreon Supporter Uther Party Tournament Winner Pudge Wars Tournament Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2018, 03:24 pm »
We're still waiting for that content if you still want to share.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Advisor
  • HolyShit Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards LA staff - Admin Forum staff member B&U staff member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2018, 10:08 am »
Considering his last login (17 May 2018, 06:15:15), his level of English (based on the other post: "The most important thing I want to know is what.") and the fact we are in Rules section, I believe this can be moved, locked & ignored.

Signature by Rocka

Offline Silver

• Tournament/GFX Moderator
  • Forum Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest Shadow Raze Tour Award Junior Tournament Member MadBalls Tournament Winner GFX staff member Tours staff member Forum staff member Patreon Supporter Uther Party Tournament Winner Pudge Wars Tournament Winner
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2018, 04:52 pm »
Considering his last login (17 May 2018, 06:15:15), his level of English (based on the other post: "The most important thing I want to know is what.") and the fact we are in Rules section, I believe this can be moved, locked & ignored.

I gave it a chance, I don't wanna close prematurely. But, you are right, now it's obsolete.