Author Topic: Question  (Read 4172 times)

Offline spaiN_sk

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Question
« on: May 06, 2014, 00:41 »
hello i just want to ask if there is possible to report (ban) players that are winning and except of finishing the game they just stand at our base waiting to revive and then make stats. In last game i was 2/7 when they destroyed mid and  i end up 2/12 because that spent all time just makeing kills at our respawn. we could not do nothing

Offline XeqtR

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Legion TD Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Question
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 14:52 »
5. Player must not use any kind of cheats/bugs:

Abusing bot bug or inner DotA game bug will be considered as cheat.
    Abusing GProxy ability to reconnect by unplugging.
    Game ends when Tree/Throne falls or when all players from one team have left the game or forfeit by !ff command. Fountain farming while no enemies playing, may be considered as exploit situation in order to cheat player statistics.
    Pretending bot announcement is not allowed.

As far as I know, you were still playing, according to the rules, it is not considered farming since the game wasn't over, !FF command wasn't used and there were players still playing that game.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Offline spaiN_sk

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2014, 21:41 »
my teammates were hidden at our respawn because it was 20 minute so we could not use !ff but i had no chance to hide because they stuned me after respawn and killed me... i just dont think is fair for losing team to just be there and wait for respawn to died again and again (waste of time, ruining sd)  should be some kind of rule on this... its just my opinion

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2014, 21:44 »
As Resor (ex B/U admin) used to say: "You can't ban players for being so dominating that they are able to fountain farm you - even before 25 minute mark."

If I quoted you wrong, Resor, I'm sorry and feel free to make the quote right :)

Signature by Rocka

Offline Bart

• Troll Producer
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • L-E-G-E-N-D
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] Troll Producer 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Winner of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2014, 21:50 »
either be common or be miserable ant.

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2014, 21:55 »
either be common or be miserable ant.
lil' insect*

No one can be Common!
Common is 'The One'!  :D

Offline ColdWorld

• Lady's Flame
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Imaginaerum
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2014, 06:14 »
hello i just want to ask if there is possible to report (ban) players that are winning and except of finishing the game they just stand at our base waiting to revive and then make stats. In last game i was 2/7 when they destroyed mid and  i end up 2/12 because that spent all time just makeing kills at our respawn. we could not do nothing

Giff reason why should I finish game and not farm someone on fountain all day long? Is there rule which says "If you are better you have to ff game asap"?
Why someone should get baned cause he rapes in game and farm ppl in fountain on 20min mark?
But tp, smoke and go away from base + most important thing:

Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame!
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned!
But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die!
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try!

Offline Blind_Joker

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Blind_Joker
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2014, 06:39 »

Giff reason why should I finish game and not farm someone on fountain all day long? Is there rule which says "If you are better you have to ff game asap"?
Why someone should get baned cause he rapes in game and farm ppl in fountain on 20min mark?

Actually you never had a chance to fountain farm someone cause it is unbeatable goal for your skills.

Offline ColdWorld

• Lady's Flame
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Imaginaerum
  • Awards Hacks staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2014, 07:06 »

Actually you never had a chance to fountain farm someone cause it is unbeatable goal for your skills.
Maybe not on fountain but I farm russians all day long around on map with my meepo.
Where there is desire, there is gonna be a flame!
Where there is a flame, someone's bound to get burned!
But just because it burns doesn't mean you're gonna die!
You've gotta get up and try, and try, and try!

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2014, 07:42 »
my teammates were hidden at our respawn because it was 20 minute so we could not use !ff but i had no chance to hide because they stuned me after respawn and killed me... i just dont think is fair for losing team to just be there and wait for respawn to died again and again (waste of time, ruining sd)  should be some kind of rule on this... its just my opinion
Since sometime nothing you can do to in that situation, i suggest you if opponents farm at your fountain and killing you instantly on every respawn, you can leave game after 4-5 min and ask for unban with explanation about fountain farming without posible game end. For me, fountain farming is not part of dota, and it ruin fun for team who will lose that game.
"Fountain farming" = "Fountain farming while no enemies playing" = "no enemies playing"
!ff command is absolutely irrelevant in this story, because always will be some tard who wont go !ff .
You know what else is not part of dota ? Camping in fountain and not playing.

If anyone should be banned in this situation, you should be banned for it. You even encourage players to just leave the game when in that situation, lmfao, nice mod you are.

As for the "losing a game so hard you can't do anything but stay in fountain" situation, if you are so fucking weak that you actually manage to pull that off, then you deserve the incoming fountain farm.

Let me ask you this, is it my fault you can't keep up ? Is it my fault you are so weak you get fountain farmed ?

I entered a game to play and have fun, can I have fun when my enemies sit at fountain and I must attack buildings only ? No, I can't, therefore you are ruining my fun, so why shouldn't I rape you at fountain to compensate for it ? It's your fault you can't get out of there, if you played well you wouldn't be in that situation.

I didn't the join the game to autoattack buildings while seeing some weaklings camp fountain, and you didn't join the game to camp fountain. If anyone is at fault here, then it's definetly you for being so weak you can't get out of your fucking fountain, not me for raping you too hard.

Stop hiding behind your lil !ff, you constantly think about it, the only thing you should think when entering a game is "oh how nice, 5 nabs to rape". I bet you would even make !ff command lower than 25 minutes, when infact the !ff command should be removed completely, as it only encourages you noobs to think about sitting in fountain or not continue playing.

Learn dota.

Offline spaiN_sk

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2014, 13:27 »

I cant go away from base if instantly after respawn i got stuned and killed. its impossible to do anything you can just watch like you die every 40 sec. But since there is stats in dota nobody cares about fun in game or anything just make stats better and better. Thats the problem because if there wasnt stats nobody would have wasted time at fountain by killing opponent.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2014, 19:45 »
Wrong, even if there'd be no stats, ppl would still do it.

Signature by Rocka

Offline spaiN_sk

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2014, 00:10 »
Then why after !ff everybody leaves ? If , like you said, they would do it without stats ? after !ff everybody leaves because it will no longer affect teir stats.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2014, 01:37 »
I guess I wasn't clear enough.

If there would be no stats at all, ppl would still fountain farm.

Signature by Rocka