Author Topic: Question  (Read 1706 times)

Offline nala24

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Question
« on: March 04, 2014, 00:55 »
Is a host alowed to do anything he likes  with no restrictions?

I read the rules and haven't found anything about hosting a game.

I ask this because i got stuck in games with:
- no balance (93%-7% for example) - becouse the host swaped someone just before starting , or locked all the good stats on his team
-game name APEM NOOBS  and when the game started it was actualy all random

I know that accidents happen sometimes , but in these cases it was about  guys wanting to take advantage of other players who expected them to be fair.

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Question
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2014, 01:09 »
u are free to leave if u see that host didn't balanced the game that's why doesn't exist a rule for this case

Offline T-Bag

• also known as Teddy Bear
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] GFX staff member [RARE] Timbersaw Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2014, 04:56 »
just to be precise: u are free to leave during countdown before game is started...not leave game.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2014, 12:10 »
Is a host alowed to do anything he likes with no restrictions?

I read the rules and haven't found anything about hosting a game.

I ask this because i got stuck in games with:
- no balance (93%-7% for example) - becouse the host swaped someone just before starting , or locked all the good stats on his team
-game name APEM NOOBS  and when the game started it was actualy all random

I know that accidents happen sometimes , but in these cases it was about  guys wanting to take advantage of other players who expected them to be fair.
Host chooses players he will play with and against. He can !balance but he doesn't have to, he can lock anyone in any slot for any reason.

Game name doesn't have to be same as chosen mode. You can check the mode by !hcl or !mode + bot says what mode has been chosen when host !starts the game.

Signature by Rocka

Offline Anibisala

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2017, 08:33 »
I do not want to believe that I have seen this article.