Author Topic: Saving rmked game?  (Read 1402 times)

Offline Mechanik

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Saving rmked game?
« on: January 06, 2011, 11:20 »
Hello, I had to make this topic because Im not satisfied from the answer of totaly_screwed in here:
http://playdota.eu/forum/index.php/topic,40285.0.html
The vision of the problem:
I played game... where before !rmk vote passed many people left... at the end only me and 3 other people from oppoiste team stayed ingame... I tried to write !rmk but bot didnt answer... I tried to write !sd same thing, bot did not answer. So I tho game has been rmked somehow... everything would be fine if not fact that game has been saved in the ladder when game did end:
http://stats.playdota.eu/?p=gameinfo&gid=1175285
I didnt want to start new game so I decided to stay there till end... ofc I lsot against em 3... they got also 3 times ulra kill at fountain... was fun but... why the hell this game counted in. If Bot doesnt answer for any commands why it save score in ladder.

God is DEAD - Nietzsche
Nietzsche is DEAD - God...

Offline XenyStyle

• WickedSick Member
  • Waarsshhhgggg!!! khm...khm..khmm damn this cold
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Saving rmked game?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 11:26 »
LUUUUUL
the leavers arent banned? o.O
and only 1 day for stats abuse? :O
rly interesting

Offline _Deadly_Weapon_

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 11:28 »
did you stay when they makeing ultra kills,if you was in game,you can lock heros from your team
and stay in base and wait to finish,btw,if they won't rmk,you can't tell them to do that...

Offline _Deadly_Weapon_

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2011, 11:29 »
LUUUUUL
the leavers arent banned? o.O
and only 1 day for stats abuse? :O
rly interesting
y,one day for stats abuse,omg 4 days is minimum,and i never seen that some admin banned only for 1 day anyone,from any reason...strange.... :/

Offline Mechanik

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2011, 11:42 »
Im telliing it again... it supposed to be fun game after bot didnt answer back. I was 100% sure game has been rmked...

God is DEAD - Nietzsche

Offline ek0

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2011, 13:48 »
I played game... where before !rmk vote passed many people left... at the end only me and 3 other people from oppoiste team stayed ingame... I tried to write !rmk but bot didnt answer... I tried to write !sd same thing, bot did not answer. So I tho game has been rmked somehow...
If Bot doesnt answer for any commands why it save score in ladder.
Im telliing it again... it supposed to be fun game after bot didnt answer back. I was 100% sure game has been rmked...
Try sending the commands to somebody. You probably wrote the commands in ally chat, while you have no allies.

For the ban: wait for totally_screwd to answer.

Offline ArizaelCZ

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2011, 19:01 »
You must realize that there are different types of stats abuse. If some makes 100kills at destroyed fountain, he is asking for permaban. If some1 makes 2 kills and gets 9 assist from radiance the ban will be ofc very low.
Quote from: ArmyMaN^E^
in that game no mh man becaus all games in start i type -ah

totally_screwd

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2011, 00:28 »
dude open game log  .GroTesC.      2:50        neah     2:50         .GroTesC.
RavenutZ89    4:02       galaxy11 has left the game voluntarily.    4:02       RavenutZ89
RavenutZ89    4:07       !bl leaver    4:07       
RavenutZ89    4:07       Player [galaxy11] was banned by player [RavenutZ89] on server [server.eurobattle.net].

after it noone got banned because

RavenutZ89      11:11        Player [Theblessedone] voted to remake, still 2 votes are needed to remake the game.
(9:11 gametime) 4/9 rmk vote

and RavenutZ89      12:57        RavenutZ89 has left the game voluntarily.

can any of you tell me why do you want to ban the leavers?and according to which rule?

about stats abuse I thought they made allready 4 5 kills before everyone left and when I checked the log (last mins)
I saw they farmed leavers 10-12 times or maybe 15 I dont know I Usually ban after 10 kills 1day per kill but I saw they finished after 13 kills they could have farmed u more and more.I am not kind of guy who loves to ban ppl so I banned for 3days/warned them for it so they will see the ban and prolly would never do it,or if they do it id ban them for more.I know you like to ban everyone for anything =P but I won't change my mind 3 days are enough for 10-15 kills and 1 day is enough for es
Poor Es didnt even reach the kill limit so I gave him 1 day ban.Its enough to warn the peeps,if you all want I can ban him for 2 more days to make it 3 ,if that makes you feel better but he has 8 kills and 11 assists

Please check my gaming history before writing 'UUUUUU pretty strange'.I don't know any of those ppl

« Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 00:49 by totally_screwd »

Offline XenyStyle

• WickedSick Member
  • Waarsshhhgggg!!! khm...khm..khmm damn this cold
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2011, 01:11 »

about stats abuse I thought they made allready 4 5 kills before everyone left and when I checked the log (last mins)
I saw they farmed leavers 10-12 times or maybe 15 I dont know I Usually ban after 10 kills 1day per kill but I saw they finished after 13 kills they could have farmed u more and more.I am not kind of guy who loves to ban ppl so I banned for 3days/warned them for it so they will see the ban and prolly would never do it,or if they do it id ban them for more.I know you like to ban everyone for anything =P but I won't change my mind 3 days are enough for 10-15 kills and 1 day is enough for es
Poor Es didnt even reach the kill limit so I gave him 1 day ban.Its enough to warn the peeps,if you all want I can ban him for 2 more days to make it 3 ,if that makes you feel better but he has 8 kills and 11 assists

Please check my gaming history before writing 'UUUUUU pretty strange'.I don't know any of those ppl

funny sentence from a ban moderator :D

totally_screwd

« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2011, 01:54 »
I am really on players/users side man ,mods are not cruel about banning . Afraid of the regular users... not the mods ^^ we have emotions... btw forgot to add

Neutral Creeps killed La.Fin     20:39 

I pityd the guy with 8 6 11 against 4x leavers gave the guy 1 day. Cruel pd.folks  >:(

Offline Mechanik

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2011, 10:51 »
The main subject of this thread was about the bot saving game into the ladder.. and prabobly ek0 got the point of that.
It doesnt really matter to ban them... however would be nice if you ban atleast host for leavng game.. but yeah I got an answer why bot has saved this game... and that was the main question of this thread... not bitching about bans. Ty ^^

God is DEAD - Nietzsche

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2011, 20:41 »
Band of fucking noobs. Everyone left. When it was 1 vs 3 I tried write !rmk nothing happends... for fuck sake WTF
Nice way of speaking in a request
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english