Author Topic: LA sucks  (Read 15928 times)

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: LA sucks
« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2013, 15:19 »
If you are insulted by staff member, you can report it to Forum Admin.

Signature by Rocka

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2013, 15:27 »
He insulted you cause your first words insulted whole la, so he hoped mby you would realise your behavior and fix it.
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline Pulcher

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: September 13, 2013, 15:33 »
If you are insulted by staff member, you can report it to Forum Admin.

i did that but no point..

He insulted you cause your first words insulted whole la, so he hoped mby you would realise your behavior and fix it.

and who are you to talk/ justify his actions
i insutled the bot wich is a program virtuel did not insulted him do you fully understand english?..

Offline Pulcher

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: September 13, 2013, 15:34 »
sucks translated to my language means disapointed big time...

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: September 13, 2013, 17:13 »
I would've helped you, if you just pmed me nicely.

But guess what, you suck, go fuck yourself and fucking cry me a river and have fun at garena.

you see
it's not for those who can or can't help me it is for those who like and dont like to help me because i suck and i should go fuck myself then i should cry him a river and have fun somewhere else.

PS: why em i not allowed to flame and insult in posts and he is?
Give me one good reason why I, or we, should help you if you start a topic the way you did? I help Everyone who asks something kindly, I'd do it without any problems. But if you come here and start a topic with LA sucks and whine like a fucking little kid you can indeed go fuck yourself. If you don't want to be here don't bother to open such a topic and leave to another platform.

If you want us to solve it, open a topic with a good and normal question so we can look into it. We spend shitload of time here(some of us in staff do) to HELP you and guess what, we get NOTHING in return for it. We are just doing it to help you guys have a good time. And you treat us like garbage

So yeah, I'm sick and tired of kids who come here raging without even trying. You just irritate me, you have completely no clue of what people do here, FOR YOU.

Oh and lex, if you have something to say, grab some balls and post it in the right section. Accusing people of such things in public wont bring you any good.
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

20:24    THELOVEBELOW    [All]    everytime you kill es you save a unicorn
20:30    jeandarc    [Allies]    an*
20:33    jeandarc    [Allies]    learn english

Offline Pulcher

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: September 13, 2013, 22:05 »
Dude obviously you'r place is not here you are not that kind as you speak for yourself... First of all i said la sucks not you sucks... but after your comments that are flameable i ghanged my mind you do really suck and you give this place a bad name.. i feel sorry for you that you spent your time here was for nothing... truelly i feel sorry for you know... i dont need that one psr now i just need you to fuck off and pls quit this "job" : ) greets have a good life

PS:i know that deep deeep in yourself you are good person

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] 2nd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Legion TD Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: September 13, 2013, 22:10 »
I have a good life actually, I spend less time on this forum than you do in games, so come up with a better excuse. But please stop making a fool of yourself. There's nothing you can say that can make your words ok so just take your fail, accept it and move on to a life without crying about some online points
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

Offline Pulcher

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: September 13, 2013, 22:41 »
you dont deserve to live... pls dont post anymore here , thanks

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: September 13, 2013, 22:51 »
Server still down?
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline Jesus_Save_US

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: September 13, 2013, 23:05 »
oh aren't you PLN who was crying to get staff :D

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: September 13, 2013, 23:27 »
if someone is trying hard to tell that he has good life that explains that in fact his life sux big time

Offline Rocka

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • bewar doge
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: September 14, 2013, 18:46 »
'trying hard' xddd
I see trees of wow
such roses too
wow very amaze
for doge and you

Offline Pulcher

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: September 14, 2013, 20:12 »
livin proof that LA really suck...

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: September 14, 2013, 20:36 »
yeah, just look at this mega adminka, instead of doing something useful he is spamming the forum, shameless cunt

Offline Pulcher

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: September 15, 2013, 13:04 »
i changed my mind LA is great platform only the admins sucks BIG TIME !