Author Topic: UFJ Staff  (Read 9785 times)

Offline KeMCek

• Ogar Master
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • 4x Bloodstone > 3x Bloodstone
  • Server Account: KeMCek
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Deer Member LA staff - Moderator Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Winner of 5 Warlock Tours [LEGENDARY] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: UFJ Staff
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2013, 00:18 »
Denied 1/3

Ps:
Just add me a new custom title
UFJ Moderator
Yo mama so fat she uses Google Earth to take a selfie.

Offline KeMCek

• Ogar Master
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Deer Member LA staff - Moderator Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Winner of 5 Warlock Tours [LEGENDARY] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: July 21, 2013, 00:18 »
sorry

Denied 2/3

Offline Dread^Lord

• retard #1
  • WickedSick Member
  • iG.Team`s FAN
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: July 21, 2013, 03:00 »
Ofc that guy who gave you that title "retard" have a good reason for that. If i am annoying for you, why did you insult me via whisper month ago? I never talk with you and never comment your retarded posts because i was always above you + when you break LA rules, your friends protect you and some new rules are maked (btw, that was in past and i wont talk about it anymore)

If I am rule breaker , where is warnings for that?  8) I have only 1 warning for leaving = 1100games !
I whisp you coz I dont like you as a person and thats it -> every time when I remeber your shity name I will insult you and end of story !

About my dota skills you know nothing. Im not a pro like you, btw pro players make a money when they play a game, so you are noob also? Your friends make game, you join other games to collect players from another games and start yours (this is not related with TRAPEM games). When they join your game, you lock 3 or 4 of them in your team and play more than 10 games per day. I play max 3-4 per day, not every day.
I know i've touched your feelings when i kick you instantly every time when you join my game. That is the reason why you whisp me and annoyin me.

You can cry coz you dont have 0 friends here ! I have about 100friends here and I know half of Bnet !
Ye we play together coz we respect eachother and we enjoy when we play together ( my dear fellows : Ernesto94 <3 N00b^ . mnogotepam-] , sf_ulty , Acid & Liqquid and my imba friend aka Icy <3  also I respect and Chinese team they are good guys) Those players are my best friends on bnet and I respect them !!!
Its your fault coz u are low player and nobody want to play with you !
 :-* sry
And about games you can check : every *NIGHT* about 4-5games - now I didnt play about 13days coz I get life so stfu noobshit !

LOL you mention Xmany?  ::)
Ask some members here about me and Xmany ! ( he is my real life friend and  neighbor.He live 3 block above me also he live/work in CH and 80% he spent there - he is in Serbia on Xmas and summer )

And I never care about B/U S. coz I need posts *in that time* ( Xmany aka AcaSrb told me to spam so I get post = he give me some funtion here ) But that time is past and I wont talk about that anymore coz I DONT CARE MAN >>>>>>>>>>> I DONT CARE ANYMORE <<<<<<<<<<<<
Why?
1)its boring
2)I always want Hack Mod. Position
3)D1 is dead ( I think you already know what i am talking about )

Ok, good luck in future and I wish you Head B/U Mod. position.Its easy to become coz nobody care it anymore for that and you will become when everybody left D1 and 30people in channel  ;)

I will repeat again -> I will play TR games coz I love TR people and they have best manners on Bnet ! ( greeting for my fellow Platin , nab Kemcek and my bro Salih <3 etc... )

And people this guy only play SD mode ( can u imagine to play only SD mode  :o tell me if this is normal? )

Regards

Dread^Lord aka MILOS-SRB

Offline KeMCek

• Ogar Master
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2013, 03:03 »
Just give me Custom Title:
UFJ Moderator

Ps: brothers i need help. Asaroth is lier. She not Stan admin because she is good girl.

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2013, 04:33 »
*drunk but still can write rite*

jean from my position I can say that you are too allowable to some guys over here, that were retired admins and stuff, you need to set your position strict because UFJ needs to be an elite orgaziation, not some random kiddo event...

just sayin, I hope you will take in mind my opinion

Offline GREED

• greedisgood
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • you bored?
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2013, 04:40 »
zgcsm_Mqth1_J7_OJM62_Jp_Ecgo6c_YSIh_VTn_LZv_PIf_Aet_Yqq_MDjt_FQs_Ow_Bm_Kf_AWtig_XM_large_2" border="0

Spoiler for Dota SUTMoH Top 10 Vol 3  :

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2013, 04:51 »

Offline FU I am PeNGuiN

• WickedSick Member
  • United we stand!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2013, 04:51 »
oh wronk post,

you are also online greed?

Offline DiMSuM

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2013, 04:58 »
Just give me Custom Title:
UFJ Moderator

Ps: brothers i need help. Asaroth is lier. She not Stan admin because she is good girl.

From what I understand, Asaroth is a double agent. It's a secret, don't tell anyone. I only share it with the UFJ members. Shhh :-X

Offline rocka's#1fanboy

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2013, 08:16 »
Why do you have"Retard #1" under your name, buddy?
I gave you a new one too
OMG ROCKA DONT!!! Why me :( what have I done :(
I go report you for mega abusing powers!
Iam not your fan, I am your friends xd
C'mon. Don't mute me.

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2013, 09:55 »
I loled at spectrum s custom titles, icons and staf. btw put another dog there cause the one is feeling alone now.

about efko.aqerruugrgr. I m aproving him just cause he posted novel in his last post.

about pingu, he is drunk every day, dont go his steps.
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline lucky..strike

• The Ban & Unban Dinosaur
  • Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • I will be heard !
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2013, 10:22 »
nah , you are dumb !
1) You are noob
2) You asslick to much in B/U Section -> coz you want some position *b/u Mod* so you cant be part of rebelz!
3) I loled so hard on your replies here : http://lagabuse.com/forum/index.php/topic,138231.0.html
    You want to try/change something about game ruiners and did you ever saw your play style?
How many games you destroy or other players lose coz of you? MEGA LOL !!! :o
So bitch pleas . . . .
4) I dont like you as a person you are so much annoying etc....

If you want to STAY in UFJ Staff, you need to show your skills and stop asslick in b/u section!

but you need to prove yourself, gl.

^ END OF STORY !

Denied 1/3[/color]

LOoooooooooooooooool this Dread kid - Ur talkin' about ass licking :D

ahhahaahahhahaah - my god ....this guy ...:D
"Give me your broken, give me your beaten. I will build them up, I will lead them -To the threshold!"                                                 

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2013, 11:02 »
Guys, why you're making this please? You are saying bad ppl to each other!!  when I saw this posts I saw that there is many haters. Than if you hate why you post here? When I started to post in this forum  I saw all of you like a best friends , brothers. So I said maybe I can be friends with them too.But as I see you're not friends anymore.. So stop being like this and be like before OR if you dont want to be like before just stop Posting like this shits.All of you are player of this Community so why to be enemies... Jeandarc please man stop being enemy with lagabuse, in every next day ppl is starting to hate you so why you want to make ppl like you.Than ppl will start to hate those who is with you too. Guys cant be all of us friends?.I know when I will post this after all of you will laugh at me you will ignore me. I hope you wont..
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2013, 11:14 »
Guys, why you're making this please? You are saying bad ppl to each other!!  when I saw this posts I saw that there is many haters. Than if you hate why you post here? When I started to post in this forum  I saw all of you like a best friends , brothers. So I said maybe I can be friends with them too.But as I see you're not friends anymore.. So stop being like this and be like before OR if you dont want to be like before just stop Posting like this shits.All of you are player of this Community so why to be enemies... Jeandarc please man stop being enemy with lagabuse, in every next day ppl is starting to hate you so why you want to make ppl like you.Than ppl will start to hate those who is with you too. Guys cant be all of us friends?.I know when I will post this after all of you will laugh at me you will ignore me. I hope you wont..
i will not ignore bcs of this post but bcs u have rocka's dog award,didn't expected that from u man ;D
anyway u have right for most of things that u said but dont take seriously jean's posts here.

Offline .SaLiH.

• Contributor
  • WickedSick Member
  • http://twitch.tv/hazure97
  • Awards Deer Member LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2013, 11:39 »
Srsly I dont know why I have that icon :D
SO, IF YOU WILL BE IN THIS STATE EVER, GO AND FIGHT IT, LOL