Author Topic: Post your favorite Movies - Series  (Read 55289 times)

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Post your favorite Movies - Series
« Reply #240 on: February 19, 2016, 19:35 »
SHAMLESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DEXTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUE DETECTIV S01

BETTER CALL SAUL

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #241 on: February 19, 2016, 22:15 »
PRISON BREAK
SPARTACUS
THE BLACKLIST

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #242 on: March 29, 2016, 08:24 »
Once more for the TWD fans

Those who saw the 15th episode, man i hope he is allright if he is dead im out of this series :@ :@ :(

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #243 on: April 04, 2016, 15:37 »
TWD season 6 finale opinion (becareful spoilers)

Spoiler for Hiden:
Negan your mom was the best whore evah , i facked her too many times and she die screaming you faking pieace of shit
Father of the Winchester's is Negan? AT LEAST YOU FAKING DIED LIKE A DOG IN SUPERNATURAL YOU BASTARD
FAK THIS
NOW RIK AND HIS GROUP BECAME THEIR BITCHH
AND WE STILL DONT KNOW WHO DIED FUCK THIS FUCKING SERIES

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM SO MAD IM JUST WAITING SO MUCH FOR THIS BASTARD TO DIE ONCE AGAIN , SCREAMING - BLEEDING WITH YOUR FAKING OWN "LUCY" INSIDE YOUR HEAD
-DatFace

Damn dude.., that was so dirty and evil  ;D ;D

Yea, this s. finale sucked. One more season to go. Let's hope they will make it great.

LOL. I'm dizzy from my pills (you know what I'm talking about). I modified your post instead of quote it. Srry. I will format it a bit.
-Renovatio
« Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 22:02 by Renovatio »

Offline RafaelNadal

• aka Rayban
  • Retired Moderator
  • Pro Member
  • Awards Tours staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #244 on: April 04, 2016, 18:09 »
TWD season 6 finale opinion (becareful spoilers)

Spoiler for Hiden:
Negan your mom was the best whore evah , i facked her too many times and she die screaming you faking pieace of shit
Father of the Winchester's is Negan? AT LEAST YOU FAKING DIED LIKE A DOG IN SUPERNATURAL YOU BASTARD
FAK THIS
NOW RIK AND HIS GROUP BECAME THEIR BITCHH
AND WE STILL DONT KNOW WHO DIED FUCK THIS FUCKING SERIES

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH IM SO MAD IM JUST WAITING SO MUCH FOR THIS BASTARD TO DIE ONCE AGAIN , SCREAMING - BLEEDING WITH YOUR FAKING OWN "LUCY" INSIDE YOUR HEAD

Lul. Fuck TWD ! Btw DatFace, u remeber i know who die ^_^ U wanna now ?

Offline ext4zy

• Advanced Member
  • I hate everyfucking stupid human in this world.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #245 on: April 04, 2016, 18:19 »
DareDevil
Two and a half men
Brooklyn nine-nine
Scream
Game Of thrones
(TV SERIES)
Be polite; write diplomatically; even in a declaration of war one observes the rules of politeness.
Read more at 
You get that shit right

Offline cacomonster

• Pro Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #246 on: April 12, 2016, 10:24 »
Game of thrones.. 14 days.. and counting..
hopefully this season .. is as good as the book..

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #247 on: April 12, 2016, 10:33 »
didnt the last season include the last book too? or a new book came out recently?

Offline cacomonster

• Pro Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Castle Fight Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #248 on: April 12, 2016, 12:15 »
well .. they didnt metion everything in the book .. and i think they started create 2 seasons per book .. ( 1 book hasnt been mentioned at all )

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #249 on: April 12, 2016, 12:46 »
it has m8, the last book finished when jon snow died, so did the show. nobody knows whats going to happen next season at this point not to even mention that the series are starting the change the story which was written in the book (for example in the books Stannis didnt really burn his daughter etc.)

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #250 on: May 13, 2016, 13:00 »
I'm waiting this one so much. RUSSIAN superhero movie! Trailers are simply epic, looks like a very high budget movie. The music in the first trailer is also fantastic for the trailer. I'm so hyped to see this :) But the newest info is 2017 winter  :-[ :'( :'(

Spoiler for Hiden:

I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline Hagarath

• Wretched Mortal !
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #251 on: May 13, 2016, 13:20 »
My favorite movie is Anabelle 2.
If man were meant to fly, he would have been born with wings"

Offline ClaraSchuman

• “Behind every successful fortune there is a crime"
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • “Never let anyone know what you are thinking.”
  • Server Account: ClaraShuman
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • “A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.”
    • Awards
« Reply #252 on: May 13, 2016, 13:58 »
My favorite movie is :

Tears Of The Sun

"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse..
Great men are not born great, they grow great..”

“Revenge is a dish that tastes best when served cold..”

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #253 on: June 01, 2016, 12:33 »
Have you read the comic book? I mean I haven't seen the movie nor read the comic book, just curious if it is "same".

Signature by Rocka

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #254 on: June 01, 2016, 14:32 »
Save your time and warch anime, profit.