Poll

Who do you think will win the final match?

Germany
6 (66.7%)
Argentina
3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Voting closed: July 13, 2014, 08:02

Author Topic: World Cup Final  (Read 4723 times)

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: World Cup Final
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2014, 00:04 »
Higuain was a fuckin tryhard :D Overall argentina played well, but finally that nice Götze goal saved the day for Germany. Pretty good world cup final.

GGWP :)

P.S. Poor Schweiny could barely move at the end, if there would be 5 more mins i think they kill him on the football field :D
Did you even watch the game ? When did argentina play well ? When they miss chances 1 on 1 with the goalkeeper 5 times ? Or when 2 germany players score from near throw-in while they are 8 in defense near them ?
The only one who did anything from argentina this game was messi, the rest were just mindless drones moving around and screwing things up. Such is life when you're the best, your teammates watch you and drool in excitement instead of doing something productive.

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2014, 00:20 »
Higuain was a fuckin tryhard :D Overall argentina played well, but finally that nice Götze goal saved the day for Germany. Pretty good world cup final.

P.S. Poor Schweiny could barely move at the end, if there would be 5 more mins i think they kill him on the football field :D
Did you even watch the game ? When did argentina play well ? When they miss chances 1 on 1 with the goalkeeper 5 times ? Or when 2 germany players score from near throw-in while they are 8 in defense near them ?
The only one who did anything from argentina this game was messi, the rest were just mindless drones moving around and screwing things up. Such is life when you're the best, your teammates watch you and drool in excitement instead of doing something productive.
They had many goal situations, and did not get goal for 113 mins, i dont think that means they are mindless bullshit. They failed with scoring, yep. But you have a special vision on everything so whatever ppl think or write you will always have an opposite opinion.
So ok, messi is god, everybody else bullshit, you win  :-X
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2014, 00:47 »

They had many goal situations, and did not get goal for 113 mins, i dont think that means they are mindless bullshit. They failed with scoring, yep. But you have a special vision on everything so whatever ppl think or write you will always have an opposite opinion.
"you have special view" "you win"
Nice arguments. How about try to talk properly and say where I'm wrong instead ?

Higuain misses the target while having tons of space and being 1 on 1 with the keeper, worst possible thing he could've done and he did it. = he is a mindless drone

Palacio misses the target 1 on 1 with the keeper while he only needed to shoot and he had time to do it but tries to continue the ball instead of shooting or chipping the keeper, and ends up chipping over the line and misses the target also, worst possible thing he could've done and he did it. = he is a mindless drone

Messi created pretty much every single goal scoring chance, while always being marked by 3+ germany defenders, meanwhile higuain and palacio miss free goals 1v1 with the keeper and the argentinian defense gets scored on by TWO germany players while they were EIGHT players in defense (= mindless drones), and the keeper leans twards outside of the goal instead of twards the goal, because leaning twards the goal would've saved the shot for sure and that would mean he would make a good decision.
Why couldn't he just lean twards the goal and save it easily ? Oh wait, I remember, because he is a mindless drone.

Now I expect a reply like "ur wronk", which obviously counters everything I've said, just like your "you have special view". Very good arguments.

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2014, 00:54 »
congtraz to Germany for winning World Cup and Brazil for participating :p

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2014, 10:13 »
Today, Portugalia-Germany!
Gogo Germany!
Germany will win this Cup. Another team I would like to see win it (if Germany doesnt) is Netherland. They have great team and good teamplay.
Brasil doesnt stand a chance.
Argentina has good team, offence to be precise, but their defence is just horrible...
Such very wow..
So Nostradamus  :D

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2014, 16:48 »

"you have special view" "you win"
Nice arguments. How about try to talk properly and say where I'm wrong instead ?

I said already, but no problem. As i said, they got only 1 goal from germany, and it was far into the game (113th minute) not like 7:1 and had around 10-15 goal situations. Also as i said higuain was a tryhard and missed the 1on1 situations, but you are arguing with 90% of the posts, like this one too. We should end this conversation here, since i won't be able to change your opinion, and it's the same with me, so... Grab a beer, and cheers :)
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2014, 19:42 »
I am not arguing anything, I am simply stating facts, you are the one that has to argue since you said something that wasn't logical, and after what you argued it still wasn't true.

Grab a deer, bears.

Offline ilikedat

• MonsterKill Member
  • zz
  • Awards LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #1 [LEGENDARY] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Morphling Tour Winner Award [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Enigma Tournament Winner Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2014, 20:03 »
I am not arguing anything, I am simply stating facts, you are the one that has to argue since you said something that wasn't logical, and after what you argued it still wasn't true.

Grab a deer, bears.
Wow comy reached 1k posts,let me order u a beer :D