Author Topic: about bug  (Read 3617 times)

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: about bug
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2017, 12:46 »
OK sory myslel sem ze ma tu trolis jak ten troll :D normalne ked das z balanarem tak ta ulty vraj trva vecne a stale je noc XD nieco take.Ale pochybujem ze to nevis XD
As the official language is English, I shall translate this for other.

Roughly translated:
Ok, sorry, I thought you were trolling me :D
If you use, Balanar's ulty lasts infinitely, or something similar. But I doubt you don't know that.

---

Thank's for the answer.
I don't play DotA 1 for quite a long time now and I wasn't here some time, so I really didn't know about this bug.

To answer your question, why is abusing this bug forbidden/banned:
Well, that's simple. You exploit and abuse inner DotA/W3 bug to gain unfair advantage.
Moreover, in this case it isn't just you getting advantage (extra MS and AS, unobstructed vision in case of having Aghanim's), you also put your foes in great disadvange by limiting their vision as well as vision of their wards and buildings to 675 (usually heroes have 1800/800 during day/night).
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 13:42 by LexMonster »

Signature by Rocka

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • @hip-hop.sk
  • Server Account: ^^succubus^^
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Azeroth Grand Prix Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2017, 12:59 »
OK sory myslel sem ze ma tu trolis jak ten troll :D normalne ked das shift+R z balanarem tak ta ulty vraj trva vecne a stale je noc XD nieco take.Ale pochybujem ze to nevis XD
As the official language is English, I shall translate this for other.

Roughly translated:
Ok, sorry, I thought you were trolling me :D
If you use shift + R, Balanar's ulty lasts infinitely, or something similar. But I doubt you don't know that.

---

Thank's for the answer.
I don't play DotA 1 for quite a long time now and I wasn't here some time, so I really didn't know about this bug.

To answer your question, why is abusing this bug forbidden/banned:
Well, that's simple. You exploit and abuse inner DotA/W3 bug to gain unfair advantage.
Moreover, in this case it isn't just you getting advantage (extra MS and AS, unobstructed vision in case of having Aghanim's), you also put your foes in great disadvange by limiting their vision as well as vision of their wards and buildings to 675 (usually heroes have 1800/800 during day/night).
pekne zhrnuti ale promin ja sem furt proti, staci ked si spomenem na alchemist ulty porat mi je zle :D +gold skill plny build v 30min , balanar +bug nema sancu ho dat. hm?
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • @hip-hop.sk
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Azeroth Grand Prix Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2017, 13:05 »
i think alchemist is no hero but ****ing bug and game ruin retarded **** shld be deleted from game if balanar bug is banned.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 13:06 by MaraSKeroO »
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2017, 13:12 »
We have to keep talking in English, or we may discuss this via PM or in CZ-SK zone.

Alchemist's ulty is strong, yet it is as it is intended to be (unless you are talking about a bug I'm unaware of).

Even after considering all heroes' pros and cons, you can't, in any situation, abuse an inner bug and gain unfair advantage.

By using Alchemist's ulty, you are using "a tool" given to you by the author of the game, this permananent night is a bug.

My goal is to explain why you can't use such a bug(s).

A discussion whether you can kill Alchemist without abusing the bug is irrelevant. If we'd continue this way, we might end up at a point where someone would claim that using a map hack is ok because it is hard to get riki without it.

Btw if you have problem with killing Alchemist, pick a hero that can counter him and/or adjust your item build.
Cheating isn't the right way to go.

Signature by Rocka

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • @hip-hop.sk
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2017, 13:42 »
yea man u talk right  , but dota 1 isfull of bugs and bugs are ok there, also i think bala ulty is not cheat , becouse u dont need any program(hack) to do it ^^ ,) thats why i open this discusion.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 13:53 by MaraSKeroO »
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline LexMonster

• Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: Lexy
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Signature of the Week Contest [RARE] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Bell Ringer - Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] Footman Tour Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2017, 13:59 »
Astaroth explained this very good. Read his last post again.

Also, rules clearly state:

5. Player must not use any kind of cheats/bugs:
  • Abusing bot bug or inner DotA game bug will be considered as cheat.
And that ends this discussion.

Note: Anyone found using bug will be banned permanently.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2017, 14:01 »
I understand.

You don't need any other programs, its bug that is in the game unintentionally. If this would happen in any normally supported game, a patch (new version of the map in this case) would be released, the bug would be fixed and we all would be happy.

Yet, this is DotA 1. I don't think I have to tell you anything about any support...

I agree this isn't a classical cheat, you don't run any other (3rd party) program, you don't edit any cfg files, you don't enter any commands anywhere to change anything.

Its a bug. And as I said, abusing this unintended feature of the game gives you great and unfair advantage (MS, AS, vision, as mentioned previously) and I have to ask you to stop using it.
You can still use it normally.

In some previous version of the game, there was a way how to prevent Roshan attacking you. As a result you could kill him on lvl 1 without any items.
It was a bug and there were ppl getting banned for abusing it.

Signature by Rocka

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 27, 2017, 15:40 »
Astaroth explained this very good. Read his last post again.

Also, rules clearly state:

5. Player must not use any kind of cheats/bugs:
  • Abusing bot bug or inner DotA game bug will be considered as cheat.
And that ends this discussion.

Note: Anyone found using bug will be banned permanently.

Lexy i saw this report. Gold transfer is only possible with MapHack  or do I know wrong
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=178366.msg634290;boardseen#new

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2017, 15:41 »
Thats another thing, its already beeing checked

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2017, 20:03 »
Thats another thing, its already beeing checked
This is the only way . clear map hack

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Topic Author
  • @hip-hop.sk
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2017, 17:12 »
:D im rofling now on this, i was really noob.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 00:53 by MaraSKeroO »
Spoiler for Hiden: