Author Topic: ban req ipsy.moon.star  (Read 641 times)

Offline myprecious

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban req ipsy.moon.star
« on: July 12, 2019, 04:52 »
1) myprecious
2) ipsy.moon.star
3) i was tired then he started to x-mark me and sabotage team play so i totally lost my will for play,however i gave my best to handle them and i have played mega serious,i guess I m just not good voker as i thought...,also he did manny abuse with euls trying to save enemy,as u can see his items decision was in purpose to destroy game.
4) game ruining/sabotage team play/abuse spells...
tell me if i m wrong but I think this is the same guy from this post i already posted http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=188255.0
5) well as i said i ll report every game he destroys and sabotage I m just doing that...
6) http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6210920

Offline myprecious

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ban req ipsy.moon.star
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2019, 18:14 »
Numero uno... The rule was broken from the beggin of the game until the guy get kicked by vote command.
Numero duo... I wouldn't for sure post those ban req without reason just want that to be clear, however rules are rules I ll putt specific time when he made any sabotage just need to watch replay, I ll write after that, will be soon.

Offline myprecious

• Pro Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2019, 19:22 »
1) at 10:00 game time i tped to offlane trying to catch and kill ogre,he cames after me with teleport sabotage my gameplay and x-marked me,so he can be sure ogre escapes,then I died did bb,went mid to make kill however he x-marked me once again and refuse to catch tiny... that's happened 11:46 game time,then he contiune to sabotage even other players as leoric,at the time of the game 12:05 enemy tiny went to kill leoric into our forest,then he let tiny escapes and used x-mark to leoric...
thats exactly at 12:11 minuts of the game
2) at 14:53 he stole neutral creep from leoric using his ship just did simple last hit,17:49 he used torent+ship to kills creeps prevents me to farm and last hit,then 18:08 x-marked me so I couldnt escape and make sure enemy kills me,after that i disabled help
3) 21:00 he s not alowing leoric to farm into our forest comes and take last hits from him at neutral camp,23:00 refuse to help the team to defence,just walking around and not using any spells..23:35 x-mark on leoric trying to kill him,23:45 refuse to atack necro,he wanted to help necro to kill me...26:53 x-marked leoric refuse to x-mark enemy sabotage kill...
4) 34:30 he made euls then he started to abuse euls so enemy can escape...34:57 force staffed tiny tried to save him,35:00 x-marked leoric tried to protect necro,36:33 x-marked leoric so he can die,36:45 again,36:58 refuse to help defending the base... 37:14 euls tiny so tiny escapes...37:29 x-marked leoric...
thats pretty much all of his specific situation when he abuse his spells and sabotage gameplay hardly,but as i said before this guy sabotage gameplay from the start.
p.s. if you need any more information just say,i ll add, i had no enough time to be more specific but i think this is enough.

Offline [ros]shadowlord

• MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Invoker Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2019, 14:48 »
ipsy.moon.star !Permantly Banned Refusing to Play&Help Teammates/Teammate Sabotage
ipsy.moon.star !3 Days Locked Refusing to Play/Teammate Sabotage

And Sentinel's lost psr points are restored back since he joined this game for just ruining it