Author Topic: Why you should not give up as anti-mage [nice game to watch]  (Read 14564 times)

guest49825

Keep dreaming about being better than me :-(

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Seems as if Ure unable to respond to more than one sentence in a small text.Guess ur brain takes more time to process so much information at once, breathe deeply and take ur time.

Offline Deynro

• Pro Member
  • Server Account: -deynro-
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Winner of 5 Mirana Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Pudge Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Again and again , trash topic , this is sad , END it here !
« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 15:43 by Deynro »
Don't give up on your dreams, keep sleeping.

Offline -Aleksandar-

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Server Account: -Aleksandar-
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Mara, it seems you have fans here xD

Offline HookerSabri

• Hyper Sensetive
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ey ey ey!

Here, i've just found a deeply touching dramatic discussion to convert it, to an enjoyable Comedrama that i've been looking for a long time.I'm so excited about finding the correct point where i have to start.Hımm.. , let's see.

At the beginning of the story, i think, some guy had shared this topic to prove some of his mind-blowing and atom breaking theories  :o , besides his enormous 'robotic' hand-usage skills(Here what i mean is to devastating his mouse more than a 'woodpecker' does on a tree).If i'm not wrong, all was just that little spark firing this dramatic story.

I can't skip without paying my compliments to creator of this topic, cause he helped me to figure out how many pathetic clown this place keeps inside.I have already known, who are they? or how many they are? but, i just couldn't see how they are capable of pushing their little stricted limits of thinking.Now, i can and i'm owing to you.

I can't totally understand why do most of you guys need to use some national or religional expressions in your arguments, you are shown just like little kids who had learnt first time how to swear(Kid comes to home and tell to his father;i sweared to Michael's mom, papa. Father:Nice job son but, do not do it again).In other way, why you can't type any kind of sense-making explanation without raging, instead showing how pity is your way of reacting.Cause as i had learnt from a great truth-teller philosopher in name of Simontoteles had said;

"Great minds discuss ideas,
Average minds discuss events,
Small minds discuss people."

Let me do interpreting of the word, even if it is basic to understand, some of you can get hardship.It says, if you think yourself have a power in a way, show it meaningfully to others by using your 'great mind' that have been given by your God at #1.

You are doing well but, it's not still as it's wished.Work on it, you will find the way #2.

Here is 99% of you and the most ironical part: You think that you are 'The BEST' wow! :o (Generally, i hate to use this kind of judging and relative expressions but, most of you like), you have already suffocated in the 'pleasure of ignorancy' a long time ago, and you need another long one to be aware of it.Until you get there, You will just keep pretending to act like you are someone #3.
It's still funny to see some of the guys constantly claim that they are better than someone else in fucking year 2018 and the 21st century, i'm getting out of breathe while laughing, when i see this kind of stuff  :D :laugh: ;D , there you guys are aware of 'the law of relativity' has been discovered half a century before.And you still talk like 'A:My father fuck your father, B:No, my father has a bigger dick than yours'... Please! if you can't make any sense, at least stop being clowny.
(This paragraph got in a form of mosque/church/temple education or some doctrin from Ancient Greek Era, but it explains the general case in whole topic and the most impactful point)

Hey, i am just getting started the comedramatic part - after all i read, there are lots of guys who are vagina addicted, i will do a favour for you and i am gonna go with an offer to Dracolich which is; changing name of Magina instead 1 out of 3 options.

First, and the most popular one is 'Vagina' as most of you know, mehh.. this is basic as your minds, i wouldn't like this one

Second one is, my own design that is 'Ballerina', cause it's the only thing can acceptable about Magina.All it does and makes sense is spinning around himself in an ethernal pleasure as your situation takes part in ethernal ignorancy.Here, how i well-designed characterised you  ???

Third one goes for the creator of this topic:it's 'Anti-Brain'.I don't know, had he have this idea while creating the account.But now, it's going to make some sense for those who want to learn this game first time with Magina and now again, we know which kind of personal characteristics it requires.Most important one is you have to be non-brain user.

'Some guys' talk about playing Magina is going to improve the quality of this server, 'some guys' talk about playing Magina needs 'some' kind of awareness and calculations, some guys talk about playing Magina doesn't require map of shitting, 'some guys' are just here to display their ugly faces and 'some guys' just talk about Shits, literally Shits!

Ahh, those some guys...

I won't even try to make a deeper conversation in this SHIT-HOLE.You have got dirty enough. :shit: :shit: :shit:

The things going to be happen after this, is just you keep pretending to act like you are someone, And i am going to keep smiling through you.
I give you a reason, you can laugh too, because that i'm 'DIFFERENT',
I will keep laughing at you as i always do, cause you know Why? - You are all 'SAME'  ;)
You just wanna be serious at all?, so let me put a smile on your ugly shit face.

Necessary additions:
Tickets are for free,
you don't need to pay for it, just enjoy with it.
For those who don't know how to smile, just get the fuck out from here please!  >:(
DON'T TALK LIKE ONE OF THEM.
YOU'RE NOT!
EVEN IF YOU'D LIKE TO BE.

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • @hip-hop.sk
  • Server Account: ^^succubus^^
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Azeroth Grand Prix Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
:D guys plz dont play magina :(
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline _xpam_

• Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
i did not read at all but i guess i'm still famous

Offline ClaraSchuman

• “Behind every successful fortune there is a crime"
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • “Never let anyone know what you are thinking.”
  • Server Account: ClaraShuman
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Hungry Hungry Felhounds Tournament [RARE] Winner Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • “A man who doesn't spend time with his family can never be a real man.”
    • Awards
"I'm gonna make him an offer he can't refuse..
Great men are not born great, they grow great..”

“Revenge is a dish that tastes best when served cold..”

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • @hip-hop.sk
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Azeroth Grand Prix Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
''ballerina'' u killled me bro i died :D
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline UltimateTroll

• Pro Member
  • Awards DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ey ey ey!
Here, i've just found a deeply touching dramatic discussion to convert it, to an enjoyable Comedrama that i've been looking for a long time.I'm so excited about finding the correct point where i have to start.Hımm.. , let's see.

At the beginning of the story, i think, some guy had shared this topic to prove some of his mind-blowing and atom breaking theories  :o , besides his enormous 'robotic' hand-usage skills(Here what i mean is to devastating his mouse more than a 'woodpecker' does on a tree).If i'm not wrong, all was just that little spark firing this dramatic story.

I can't skip without paying my compliments to creator of this topic, cause he helped me to figure out how many pathetic clown this place keeps inside.I have already known, who are they? or how many they are? but, i just couldn't see how they are capable of pushing their little stricted limits of thinking.Now, i can and i'm owing to you.

I can't totally understand why do most of you guys need to use some national or religional expressions in your arguments, you are shown just like little kids who had learnt first time how to swear(Kid comes to home and tell to his father;i sweared to Michael's mom, papa. Father:Nice job son but, do not do it again).In other way, why you can't type any kind of sense-making explanation without raging, instead showing how pity is your way of reacting.Cause as i had learnt from a great truth-teller philosopher in name of Simontoteles had said;

"Great minds discuss ideas,
Average minds discuss events,
Small minds discuss people."

Let me do interpreting of the word, even if it is basic to understand, some of you can get hardship.It says, if you think yourself have a power in a way, show it meaningfully to others by using your 'great mind' that have been given by your God at #1.

You are doing well but, it's not still as it's wished.Work on it, you will find the way #2.

Here is 99% of you and the most ironical part: You think that you are 'The BEST' wow! :o (Generally, i hate to use this kind of judging and relative expressions but, most of you like), you have already suffocated in the 'pleasure of ignorancy' a long time ago, and you need another long one to be aware of it.Until you get there, You will just keep pretending to act like you are someone #3.
It's still funny to see some of the guys constantly claim that they are better than someone else in fucking year 2018 and the 21st century, i'm getting out of breathe while laughing, when i see this kind of stuff  :D :laugh: ;D , there you guys are aware of 'the law of relativity' has been discovered half a century before.And you still talk like 'A:My father fuck your father, B:No, my father has a bigger dick than yours'... Please! if you can't make any sense, at least stop being clowny.
(This paragraph got in a form of mosque/church/temple education or some doctrin from Ancient Greek Era, but it explains the general case in whole topic and the most impactful point)

Hey, i am just getting started the comedramatic part - after all i read, there are lots of guys who are vagina addicted, i will do a favour for you and i am gonna go with an offer to Dracolich which is; changing name of Magina instead 1 out of 3 options.

First, and the most popular one is 'Vagina' as most of you know, mehh.. this is basic as your minds, i wouldn't like this one

Second one is, my own design that is 'Ballerina', cause it's the only thing can acceptable about Magina.All it does and makes sense is spinning around himself in an ethernal pleasure as your situation takes part in ethernal ignorancy.Here, how i well-designed characterised you  ???

Third one goes for the creator of this topic:it's 'Anti-Brain'.I don't know, had he have this idea while creating the account.But now, it's going to make some sense for those who want to learn this game first time with Magina and now again, we know which kind of personal characteristics it requires.Most important one is you have to be non-brain user.

'Some guys' talk about playing Magina is going to improve the quality of this server, 'some guys' talk about playing Magina needs 'some' kind of awareness and calculations, some guys talk about playing Magina doesn't require map of shitting, 'some guys' are just here to display their ugly faces and 'some guys' just talk about Shits, literally Shits!

Ahh, those some guys...

I won't even try to make a deeper conversation in this SHIT-HOLE.You have got dirty enough. :shit: :shit: :shit:

The things going to be happen after this, is just you keep pretending to act like you are someone, And i am going to keep smiling through you.
I give you a reason, you can laugh too, because that i'm 'DIFFERENT',
I will keep laughing at you as i always do, cause you know Why? - You are all 'SAME'  ;)
You just wanna be serious at all?, so let me put a smile on your ugly shit face.

Necessary additions:
Tickets are for free,
you don't need to pay for it, just enjoy with it.
For those who don't know how to smile, just get the fuck out from here please!  >:(
Turk ?

guest49825

Oh, thanks for the guide, i think i am professional Anti-Mage player!

http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6102349

Oh, juicy +1psr :like a boss: ;) 8) :-X >:D :shit: ^-^ :laugh: :-\ :'( :riki: :elvis: :michael jackson: :boy: :marine: >:D :student: :angel:

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • @hip-hop.sk
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Nice- balerina!!! :DDDD
Spoiler for Hiden:
вдруг
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • @hip-hop.sk
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • @hip-hop.sk
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards