Author Topic: For the Walking Dead fans (SPOILERS AHEAD)  (Read 16731 times)

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • ..see what im chweing iz a magic shroom
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Offline RafaelNadal

• aka Rayban
  • Retired Moderator
  • Pro Member
  • Awards Tours staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Glen :D I know it :) But wait, in promo for S06E08 (Mid-Season finale) looks like Maggie is in a lot of trouble. I think Maggie die before Glen come.. :/ I cant wait next episode...

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Well ill put that sentence in a spoiler BECAUSE many friends told me that and i just couldn't believe it (but its true according to the comic)

Spoiler for A serious spoiler that might broke your heart (BE CAREFUL):
Glenn escaped but this W dudes will kidnap Daryl and they will go for the rescue (the whole team), in that time one of the W dudes (i think the guy that Morgan has in prison) will kill Glenn with an axe on his face, im saying it again, ACCORDING TO THE COMIC once he will get hited in the face he wll try to say Maggie - Mag, Magg , Maggi but he will not manage to finish the name and he will die ;D ..... :'( :'( , now they talk about Daryl also, they might change the main script and instead of Glenn , Daryl will die.......dunno......................................truth is that one of our best chars will die!! :/
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 18:48 by DatFace »

Offline RafaelNadal

• aka Rayban
  • Retired Moderator
  • Pro Member
  • Awards Tours staff member [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Well ill put that sentence in a spoiler BECAUSE many friends told me that and i just couldn't believe it (but its true according to the comic)

Glenn escaped but this W dudes will kidnap Daryl and they will go for the rescue (the whole team), in that time one of the W dudes (i think the guy that Morgan has in prison) will kill Glenn with an axe on his face, im saying it again, ACCORDING TO THE COMIC once he will get hited in the face he wll try to say Maggie - Mag, Magg , Maggi but he will not manage to finish the name and he will die ;D ..... :'( :'( , now they talk about Daryl also, they might change the main script and instead of Glenn , Daryl will die.......dunno......................................truth is that one of our best chars will die!! :/
. If you ask me, better Glen then Daryl :D My fav chars is Sasha 😎

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards

there is no Daryl in comics.

When Norman Reedus auditioned for role of Merle, they created new character just for him because they liked his audition so much that theydidn't want him to die after 2 seasons but keep him on the show. So whatever happens to Daryl is known to producers only.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: -Renovatio.
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
The character killed in Season 6 finale and proofs under the spoiler.

Spoiler for Hiden:
1) It isn't Carl and Rick. During the scene Negan says if anyone moves cut the boys other eye out and give it to his father.

2) No Sasha, Maggie or Samurai girl. "HE is taking it like a champ."

3) It isn't Daryl (maybe). The producers can kill him whenever they want, since he isnt compeled to the Comic Books storyline. Fans threaten with rage if he will gets killed off, since he is also a fan favorite. The show will lose a part of his viewers with Daryl's death. The actor playing him told fans that they should be very worried for his character's fate. He isnt supposed to give clues that can be spoilers so he do it to expect us to see him dying and instead we will get shocked when another major character will be killed instead. (The shock is stronger when you dont anticipate the event that triggers it and the show is all about the emotional impact above viewers)

3) No Aaron. The producer told that season 6 finale will get a major character killed off.

4) No Abraham (maybe). They (victim and Negan) were in front of the trees, Abraham wasn't. Remains Glen and Eugene.

5)

Carl's shadow on Negan. Eugene was closed to Negan but Glen was facing Carl. If Negan positioned himself in front of Glen, as Glen turned a bit around earlier when he tried to help Maggie, then Carl's shadow will come fit.

6) The same scene in "The walking dead" Comic Books:

7)

8.) Steven Yeun (Glenn) has a new role, starring as lead in a movie.
    "The Walking Dead actor Steven Yeun is about to graduate from supporting television player to film lead with new actioner Mayhem."  -The independent Article link

9) When they gone to kill Negan in order to make the deal with Hilltop, after Glen killed those Saviors in their sleep, he stared in shock at some pictures, in the wall, with people dead, having their head bashed. That was a clue. The producers said that they let a lot of clues in the last episodes (the 2nd half of the season) to figure it out who will leave the show after season 6. Most of the clues are in season's finale. The shadow, the lights, the alingment, the background screams, etc, all scripted.

But there is a catch. The producers tested how fans will react to Glenn's dead, earlier this season. It wasn't a good reaction since he is a fan favorite. Many characters didnt died in the TV Series how it was supposed to die in the Comic Books (Andrea and Carol for example. Carol should be dead, Andrea should be alive and in love with Rick). In the Comic Books Abraham is killed by Dwight with Daryl's crossbow (right in his eye)

In the TV Series is Denise the one that meets this fate, so, they kept Abraham for a reason. It may be that the reason is that he will be sacrificed instead of Glenn so the show will recieve a lesser backlash from it's fans. He also was strong enough to not faint after the 1st hit (taking it like a champ). Negan strategy is to inspire fear in order to have control, this is how he got so many survivors on his group and Abraham didnt shown fear when he was in his knees and Negan was counting. He arched his back and defied him. He also had that scene with Sasha talking about making a child. This kind of scenes are made to amplify the emotional shock when the character is killed.

Eugene can also be the one to die. He already said goodbye to them, when he remained alone with the RV. He gave Rick's the recipe for making bullets and shown Abraham the location.

1st chioce: So, most likely Glenn died.
2nd choice: Less likely then Glenn is Abraham.
3rd choice: Followed by Eugene
4th choice: If none of this are the victim then RIP Daryl.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2016, 23:09 by Renovatio »
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Im just sure now, Negan probably killed Glenn, Steven Yeun is out :(

Offline RafaelNadal

• aka Rayban
  • Retired Moderator
  • Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hm. Im sure its Maggie :)

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Jon snow is dead

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hm. Im sure its Maggie :)

No mate, I told you that, I pranked you, she is alive and she will be next leader of hilltop. :D

The character killed in Season 6 finale and proofs under the spoiler.

Spoiler for Hiden:
1) It isn't Carl and Rick. During the scene Negan says if anyone moves cut the boys other eye out and give it to his father.

2) No Sasha, Maggie or Samurai girl. "HE is taking it like a champ."

3) It isn't Daryl (maybe). The producers can kill him whenever they want, since he isnt compeled to the Comic Books storyline. Fans threaten with rage if he will gets killed off, since he is also a fan favorite. The show will lose a part of his viewers with Daryl's death. The actor playing him told fans that they should be very worried for his character's fate. He isnt supposed to give clues that can be spoilers so he do it to expect us to see him dying and instead we will get shocked when another major character will be killed instead. (The shock is stronger when you dont anticipate the event that triggers it and the show is all about the emotional impact above viewers)

3) No Aaron. The producer told that season 6 finale will get a major character killed off.

4) No Abraham (maybe). They (victim and Negan) were in front of the trees, Abraham wasn't. Remains Glen and Eugene.

5)

Carl's shadow on Negan. Eugene was closed to Negan but Glen was facing Carl. If Negan positioned himself in front of Glen, as Glen turned a bit around earlier when he tried to help Maggie, then Carl's shadow will come fit.

6) The same scene in "The walking dead" Comic Books:

7)

8.) Steven Yeun (Glenn) has a new role, starring as lead in a movie.
    "The Walking Dead actor Steven Yeun is about to graduate from supporting television player to film lead with new actioner Mayhem."  -The independent Article link

9) When they gone to kill Negan in order to make the deal with Hilltop, after Glen killed those Saviors in their sleep, he stared in shock at some pictures, in the wall, with people dead, having their head bashed. That was a clue. The producers said that they let a lot of clues in the last episodes (the 2nd half of the season) to figure it out who will leave the show after season 6. Most of the clues are in season's finale. The shadow, the lights, the alingment, the background screams, etc, all scripted.

But there is a catch. The producers tested how fans will react to Glenn's dead, earlier this season. It wasn't a good reaction since he is a fan favorite. Many characters didnt died in the TV Series how it was supposed to die in the Comic Books (Andrea and Carol for example. Carol should be dead, Andrea should be alive and in love with Rick). In the Comic Books Abraham is killed by Dwight with Daryl's crossbow (right in his eye)

In the TV Series is Denise the one that meets this fate, so, they kept Abraham for a reason. It may be that the reason is that he will be sacrificed instead of Glenn so the show will recieve a lesser backlash from it's fans. He also was strong enough to not faint after the 1st hit (taking it like a champ). Negan strategy is to inspire fear in order to have control, this is how he got so many survivors on his group and Abraham didnt shown fear when he was in his knees and Negan was counting. He arched his back and defied him. He also had that scene with Sasha talking about making a child. This kind of scenes are made to amplify the emotional shock when the character is killed.

Eugene can also be the one to die. He already said goodbye to them, when he remained alone with the RV. He gave Rick's the recipe for making bullets and shown Abraham the location.

1st chioce: So, most likely Glenn died.
2nd choice: Less likely then Glenn is Abraham.
3rd choice: Followed by Eugene
4th choice: If none of this are the victim then RIP Daryl.

Well producers don't always stick to comics, they make their own scripts, but it 99% is one of those characters.

I agree with your 1. 2. and 3. (second 3. since you wrote it twice :D)

but here is some observation of mine:

Spoiler for Hiden:
1) 'If he hollers let him go' (holler can also mean cry), and then close cam on few characters who actually cry, or stand mortified with fear. Glenn is one of those characters, the only 2 who had "poker faces" were Abraham and Daryl.

2) Abraham isn't even there in comics as you already said he is dead at that point and Daryl isn't character from comics so both of them are disposable there.

3) I seriously doubt its Eugene, He had more screen time this season, but I don't consider him a major character... And also 'my mother told me to pick the very best one' so I think its not probable the weakest character among them is picked :D

4) Glenn getting a new role doesn't mean he is leaving the show, they can do the following and keep the character:
    a) Negan can make him prisoner in order to force Maggie to obey all of his commands, if she becomes new leader of Hilltop (And since Negan wanted their leader dead anyway there is high probability there)
Same thing is going to happen to Carl 99% (To make Rick aka Alexandria leader his bitch) so why not put 2 characters there instead of just one?
    b) They can always send him somewhere on the run, and return him in February or after he's done with his other film.

5) I couldn't see Carl's shadow on Negan, and I just rewatched that scene, and just before Negan was introduced you can clearly see group kneeling there with their shadows falling behind them, so it's either a big mistake or it wasn't his shadow at all. Another thing it would be impossible to project shadow like that unless Negan was hitting someone close to Carl (Eugene, Aaron)

6) Also the fact they do change the scripts left us on cliffhanger for a reason, everybody can google what happens in comics and see Glenn head is smashed... But also my guess is if its not Glenn now they will probably kill him later...

7) Daryl was shot by Dwight in prefinal episode, seeing him alive means someone probably treated his wound. And why would you waste supplies such as medicine, bandages in a post apocalyptic era on a person whose head you are gonna smash 1 day later? Also he is fan favorite as you stated, perhaps the most favorite character of all.

so I think its more like

Abraham or Glenn 90%
Daryl 9%
Eugene 1%

« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 17:45 by Akuma »
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline RafaelNadal

• aka Rayban
  • Retired Moderator
  • Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] B&U staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] Winner of 10 Signature of the Week Contest [LEGENDARY] GFX Tournament Winner [UNIQUE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 15 Photoshop Challenge Contests [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2016 [UNIQUE] GFX staff member [RARE] 2nd place in Special Event #2 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Here is a picture that proves who died:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Join GFX Competitions. Awards, titles, acces to private forum areas and more are given. Is fun.

Offline DatFace

• Rorschach
  • Honored member
  • HolyShit Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Alrighty, just saw the 1st episode of the 7th season

I was prepared for the conclusion ( sort of ) but yet, I still got  shocked a lot.
Gonna be quiet for a bit so everyone can see who actually died and we can discuss the afterwards dunno I feel so fucked up atm

Rip for the deads (both of them..) we gonna miss you pals
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 02:14 by DatFace »

Offline Renovatio

• Retired Moderator
  • HolyShit Member
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards

I was prepared for the conclusion ( sort of ) but yet, I still got  shocked a lot.
Gonna be quiet for a bit so everyone can see who actually died and we can discuss the afterwards dunno I feel so fucked up atm

I've wanted to watch it earlier but a guy complained about me here and I've wasted my time replying to him, now I am tired.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards

I was just thinking you might resurrect on forum about now.