Author Topic: ban req + remove his admin rights pls  (Read 624 times)

Offline marian1012

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
ban req + remove his admin rights pls
« on: February 12, 2019, 23:53 »
1: Your NickName?
Nezahualpilli

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
myubernick

3: What rule did he/they break?
repetitive admin rights abuse + being a dick, I hope he dies from cancer though I guess cancerous ppl like that dipshit are immune

4: When was the Rule Broken?
10 mins ago

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
I created a game, myubershit joined it, after a while we got to 9/10, but I didn't let his friend Mau5^ play, he said he was with him then he created his own game, unhosted mine and called all the ppl there, getting full house instantly. As a result I couldn't play at all. This was not the first time this happens, I just didn't know what happened the previous times when my games were automatically unhosted for an unknown reason, now it was all too obvious so please don't try to give me some bs. Then after that when I told him he's reported he didn't even have the balls to admit to what he'd done and was like "what u talkin about ???". Please ban him and remove his admin rights so this doesn't happen again, had enough of that kid already.

6: Link of the game?
maybe there would be a link if that piece of trash didn't unhost it

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
Re: ban req + remove his admin rights pls
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2019, 23:55 »
Since he created this place i guess, its him who could remove admin privileges, not the other way around

Offline MyUberNick

• Founder
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend LA High Staff [EPIC] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2019, 01:37 »
Sorry for unhosting your game but you were being unresonable. The guy you kicked played the game before just fine and furthermore is designing stuff for Eurobattle i.e. actually contributing to the server. In addition to that he was with me, a guy that created the stuff you're playing on. I wasn't in the mood to wait an hour to play because you randomly wouldn't let a completely decent player play for ??? reason. If you were to join the game I'd let you play.

It's true that admins shouldn't unhost your games according to the rules. But when I wrote the first draft of the rules I did not envision someone hosting a game randomly kicking decent players while in the same time there's no people to join the lobby to play.

Yes I indeed unhosted your game, that's about the only thing true from the story you wrote. I don't go around unhosting random games, this was probably the first one I unhosted in the past 4 years.

I'm going to forget all the flame and insults you sent me because I understand you're mad but don't push it and show some appreciation. Hope to see you in the game again, you're good aa.

Thanks.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2019, 07:43 »
Since you've got an answer from MUN and luke, I'm gonna go ahead and !lock this.

Signature by Rocka