Author Topic: Feedback about MH  (Read 1120 times)

Offline ZprofessorKeos

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Feedback about MH
« on: April 14, 2011, 12:40 »
Hi there, I've been playing on pd.eu for few months because fast games relaxed enviroment and non -cm mode. I was rgc admin for a while and I played for 2years there non stop -cm mode so pd.eu is really nice for some crazy games with different heroes and builds.

I'm writing this because the fun is getting lost, I mean like 95% of the games I get accused for MH, and the sad part is, the ones that accuse are the "pro" players. I have never used MH nor I ever will, I spent so much time on rgc checking for mh reports and I'm TIRED as hell from those accusations, really killed my will to play.
I mean using minimap and some brain activity isnt that hard, every hook/raze/arrow in fog or w/e they say mh, it's funny at first but then you see the same players in the future games and they all agree I do mh and say stuff like: ofc you know we rosh you cheater...

I know you are doing a good job at mh section, but I think you need some prevention and less panic about mh, because it's too much panic for a nice community. I cant suggest anything directly just take this as a guideline if you agree, if not no problem I don't even play that much here.
I think when those people who accuse me lose to me it kills their morale for no reason, they lost vs a good player not fucking mh-er like they portray me. So it's lose-lose, and the gloating when they win.....omfg like: you cant even win with mh noob.
it's really sick.
I hope you have some ideas about this problem

Regards
Keos

Offline Shagon

• Pro Member
  • The Angel of Malice
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Feedback about MH
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2011, 12:47 »
I think I know what you should do: either play League games (Balkan,w3-safelist,etc.),or just ignore those noobs,if they think that you are maphacking let them report you,you don't have MH and the request is denied.
In either way they can't win.

Offline PlayDota.eu08

• WickedSick Member
  • hi
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2011, 13:42 »
hi
use !ignore and chill ^^
Quote from: Dino-Merlin
Ne nisam ti rekao sve, jednostavno nisam imao snage za to

Offline kingW3

• Partimanijak
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards GFX staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2011, 00:40 »
as they need to watch replay and it would be sens less to report when they know he doesn't have
reports whit out specified time are denied in-case there were no clicks before first 5 mins

Offline MiZiGe

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Spit on my karma!
  • Awards Patreon Supporter [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Eurobattle.net
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2011, 07:25 »
yeah, my solution is to avoid playing {mirana, pudge, windrunner, kaldr, invoker, clockwerk} in complete pubs...otherwise, MH accusations rain down :)

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2011, 11:14 »
yeah, my solution is to avoid playing {mirana, pudge, windrunner, kaldr, invoker, clockwerk} in complete pubs...otherwise, MH accusations rain down :)

Yea, don't play these heroes, but there are still "players" who don't understand following situations and they ask for ban.

1) You can't see any enemy hero on map, they are not dead so you know they are at Rosh's. You don't need MH to find them but they don't get it.

2) You found that some weak player is often farming in woods. So you check that woods often. Again - all you need is working brain not MH.

3) You can't see any enemy hero on map, they are not dead, your team mate is fighting Rosh. You and rest of your team go to enemy's woods and ofc you find them. And yes, they will call you MHers.

4) If you play one of heroes above or any hero you can be lucky! The Luck exist, noobs! Google it!

Signature by Rocka