Poll

Who will win the WR 1v1 Game ?

The Deer (Alone_MonaX)
4 (26.7%)
ebyy (oman0)
11 (73.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Author Topic: Gladiators on the ground *chat*  (Read 2504 times)

guest49825

Gladiators on the ground *chat*
« on: March 07, 2018, 16:45 »
I think deer will win vs ebyy
Whats your opinion?

Everyone else who wants to be a Gladiator (with streams, wow!), apply here

In case you guys do not remember what is it for, you can read previous version:
The tour:
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=77210
The vote:
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=77495

Offline KeMCek

• Ogar Master
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • 4x Bloodstone > 3x Bloodstone
  • Server Account: KeMCek
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Deer Member LA staff - Moderator Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Winner of 5 Warlock Tours [LEGENDARY] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Tours staff member [RARE] Tour Pro Member [EPIC] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Gladiators on the ground *chat*
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2018, 17:25 »
!deered
Yo mama so fat she uses Google Earth to take a selfie.

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2018, 17:27 »
Sorry deer, but I think you still need some time to reach ebyy level. I vote for ebyy.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

guest49825

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2018, 18:03 »
Sorry deer, but I think you still need some time to reach ebyy level. I vote for ebyy.
Fuck this! I voted for ebyy too btw, i am afraid, but still have to try 1v1 him.

Guess why no one still played a duel against ebyy? Because you guys are scared of him.
I am not like you, guys. I am not a pussy. I will duel him.

guest49825

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2018, 14:07 »
Thanks for reviving this threads
I re-create post with mention, because he could not see the thread.

@ebyy, accept my challenge!

Everyone else who wants to be a Gladiator (with streams, wow!), apply here

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2018, 15:48 »
I really hope @ebyy accepts this challenge.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2018, 15:56 »
Hi, im Jimmy, and i Approve this Challenge.

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • @hip-hop.sk
  • Server Account: ^^succubus^^
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Azeroth Grand Prix Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2018, 16:59 »
Challange me :D
btw i think deer win against eby 
i think deer ply way better  ;D
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline HookerSabri

• Hyper Sensetive
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2018, 19:34 »
Sorry, here i don't see any chance for you against the best player in Oman among Arabic world,

Mine goes for Legendary Undefeated Heavy-Midlaner ebyy (mostly known as Oman0_o*)
He is also defending his Title belt that he had got by defeating N^^S in the past,
as i see now, he has already destroyed you at weigh-in;

Spoiler for Hiden:
referring to 0:45,
Ebyy (on the left side) vs Alone_MonaX (on the right side)

I hope you recover yourself as fast as possible after that certain resulted fight,
God bless you!  :(
DON'T TALK LIKE ONE OF THEM.
YOU'RE NOT!
EVEN IF YOU'D LIKE TO BE.

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • @hip-hop.sk
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Azeroth Grand Prix Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2018, 19:56 »
Sorry, here i don't see any chance for you against the best player in Oman among Arabic world,

Mine goes for Legendary Undefeated Heavy-Midlaner ebyy (mostly known as Oman0_o*)
He is also defending his Title belt that he had got by defeating N^^S in the past,
as i see now, he has already destroyed you at weigh-in;

Spoiler for Hiden:
referring to 0:45,
Ebyy (on the left side) vs Alone_MonaX (on the right side)

I hope you recover yourself as fast as possible after that certain resulted fight,
God bless you!  :(
MUHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :DDDDDDDDDD
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline HookerSabri

• Hyper Sensetive
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2018, 20:06 »
By the way,
Natsumi, you are the guy in the middle of them

DON'T TALK LIKE ONE OF THEM.
YOU'RE NOT!
EVEN IF YOU'D LIKE TO BE.

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • @hip-hop.sk
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2018, 21:05 »
So  my dear ppl , lets Leave clowns in circus  and Lets be serious  :peace:
And lets revieve that ,I think this is very good idea to revieve old things
!!!!!!
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?topic=183164.msg658919;topicseen#new

on this time i was not even registred on forum , lel RESPECT!!!!
Spoiler for Hiden:
« on: October 17, 2011, 01:03 am »
[+1]0
[-1]0
Vaikiss        vs       Night^^Stalker
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2018, 21:29 »
I think its a good idea but still its up to @AGENT if you want to make it official

Offline AGENT

• Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • DODJI UKLJUCI !!!
  • Awards 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2018 [UNIQUE] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Winner of 10 Photo Manipulation Contest [LEGENDARY] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] 2nd place on GFX Ladder 2017 [UNIQUE] Winner of 5 Signature of the Week Contest [EPIC] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 20 Daily Tours [EPIC] Winner of 5 MadBalls Tours [LEGENDARY] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Tours staff member [RARE] Winner of Admins Cup [LEGENDARY] LA Ladder #3 [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Challenge Accepted [RARE] Deer Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2018, 21:57 »
I think its a good idea but still its up to @AGENT if you want to make it official
Why is it up to me ? And why need my approvement ? I don't see this as tour related topic, since there is no awards or smth. I don't understand, should I ann every match or what ?

Don't get me wrong, I like the idea, but I think it can be organized by non-staff players. Join specific channel, create specific game, etc..

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2018, 22:01 »
No, but it could be tracked somewhere, in a sort of a scoreboard. That would need the match to be checked by a tour mod. But generally, yes, it can also be done by the players alone