Author Topic: crokiller Hamster931 check this  (Read 284 times)

Offline AnOn1MuS

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
crokiller Hamster931 check this
« on: June 22, 2016, 01:38 »
1. baltazar^^
2. crokiller
3. votekick me with no reason...i want to kill that morons now
4. when he vote to kick me with no reason....i was farming void and try to come back in game...
5. i was mid and i died 2/3, bad start and i was comeback in game with farm and some gank...and pugna votekick me with host with no reason...sentinel team kick me bcs i will rape them in late game...i want ban them all..and now i lose the bcs they kicked me...what to do?
6. http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5940234

Offline hamster931

• "I am a girl"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: crokiller Hamster931 check this
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 06:43 »
I saw so many votekick for no reason in this game but never like this, they vote you so fast and even if you didnt give them reason for nothing, they start talking we must kill void and thing like that so i guess opponent team were scared of your growing, but why the hell your team vote and then ofcourse lost,Crix where the only one who didnt want to vote. cccc

crokiller    !banned 5 days + 3 warns [Votekick abuse/Votekick starter/Kick player without reason]

hunterxd !banned 2 days + 1 warn [Votekick abuse/Votekick player without reason]
bokella    !banned 2 days + 1 warn [Votekick abuse/Votekick player without reason]
ferdiiik    !banned 2 days + 1 warn [Votekick abuse/Votekick player without reason]
^midox^    !banned 2 days + 1 warn [Votekick abuse/Votekick player without reason]
-besiktas1903-    !banned 2 days + 1 warn [Votekick abuse/Votekick player without reason]
demonhunter35 !banned 2 days + 1 warn [Votekick abuse/Votekick player without reason]   
pipicek !banned 2 days + 1 warn [Votekick abuse/Votekick player without reason]

Sloboda se  nijedna molbom dobila nije,ni govorom lepim! Sloboda se osvaja! Car Dušan Silni