Author Topic: plz Unban Me  (Read 451 times)

Offline OWNEDPWNEDHARD

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
plz Unban Me
« on: January 14, 2019, 19:31 »
1: NickName?
Bergara
2: Who banned you?
Efko.aqw
3: Why did you get banned?
Leaving
4: Reason that forced you to break the rule?
I will be really honest..
I got mad several times in games and couldnt control myself and rage quit..
Worst than that is that continued to make new accs over and over again and leave
when I start to lose..
5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
I now realize that is better to wait few days ban to expire than to be locked for few months..
Efko.aqw I am really sorry for the troubles i caused but i promisse this is the last time.
I got few days off from work and i would really like to play dota.
I will never do this never ever again!!
6: Link of the game?

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: plz Unban Me
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2019, 19:33 »
I will contact Mr.Efko about this , it will be solved tonight.

Offline tehnika8x8

• techies respawn
  • V.I.P Affairs
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards LA High Staff [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winning 5 seasons of Football Betting [LEGENDARY] Forum staff member [RARE] LA staff - Moderator Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Contributor [COMMON] Winner of 3 Challenges of the Week [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] Highest number of credits won with a betting ticket [UNIQUE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2019, 21:38 »
I will contact Mr.Efko about this , it will be solved tonight.
If he got lucky tonight, you will not have a problem with that, your request goes smoothly >:D

Offline -Aleksandar-

• Honored member
  • WickedSick Member
  • Server Account: -Aleksandar-
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2019, 23:04 »
!Solved
!Locked