Author Topic: Ban request  (Read 427 times)

Offline manyamalin

• Topic Author
  • Server Account: turnoffmee
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban request
« on: August 08, 2019, 19:30 »
1: Your NickName?
TurnOffMee

2: NickName of the player that you want to be banned?
hellooo

3: What rule did he/they break?
share abuse

4: When was the Rule Broken?
ıt was around 42:00 and 45:00 min

5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
ı shared with him, ıt was everythng okey, until he used my hero and skılls on purpose, which made me angry. ı was trying to run from death, his acts made my hero to stop. I died then. ı may have could run ,I check ıngame rules and there is a rule for that. ı did not give any permision to him.

6: Link of the game? (if applies),
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=6214988

Offline GIk

• Retired Moderator
  • Advanced Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban request
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2019, 20:47 »
hellooo !Banned 2 days+2 warns [Share Abuse]

Spoiler for Hiden:
44:35  hellooo        Witch Doctor     $16: Change Selection (Unit, Building, Area)                       0x0000784D[Phantom Lancer]
44:35  hellooo        Witch Doctor     $16: Change Selection (Unit, Building, Area)                       0x00004C19[Ursa Warrior]
44:47  hellooo        Witch Doctor     $10: Unit/building ability (no additional parameters)              order: earthquake
44:47  hellooo        Witch Doctor     $10: Unit/building ability (no additional parameters)              order: earthquake
44:47  hellooo        Witch Doctor     $10: Unit/building ability (no additional parameters)              order: roar
44:47  hellooo        Witch Doctor     $10: Unit/building ability (no additional parameters)              order: roar
44:59  hellooo        Witch Doctor     $16: Change Selection (Unit, Building, Area)                       0x00004C19[Ursa Warrior]