Author Topic: Why you should not give up as anti-mage [nice game to watch]  (Read 14563 times)

Offline ExpertNoob

• Retired Moderator
  • Topic Author
  • Awards LA staff - Moderator Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
You won the internet today, Sophist. :D

Offline Sophist

• Newbie Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
i want to add some more;

i don't have any personal problem with this guy, i just wanna clarify someting there are even worse players who don't even know how to right-click properly.Sad thing is they are on the top 10 of the ladder and they think like if they keep crawling on the upper steps of the ladder, they think they will be called as "PRO PLAYERS" :D :D <<---- i hate to use this description and also i get an undefinable smile on my face because of that  ;D
In their way of thinking, being on the upper of a stupid ranking system equals to Being Professional at something.Wow! :P

So i'm declaring the formula of being PRO

PSR=PRO , => 2PSR+1PSR=3xPRO

So, i want you to guess answer of this example?

PSR+PSR+PSR+PSR=ULTRA PROFFESIONAL PLAYER

See how pathetic is their way of thinking and judging someone else with stupid numbers.Basicaly, they don't know the difference between Quality and Quantity.Now, i will reputate their most crucial trump, ehm ehm.

What if i come with a lower account also some bad stats like 4/9/3 and you are one of the top 10 players on the ladder.My gameplay depends on variety different styles and i can fix myself any kind of position.However, you just strict yourself with same stereotyped ways as playing only slark/tiny/alchemist/leoric at 500 out of 500 games and you don't get any progress with it.Then you can see what will happen, it's not hard to guess.For sure, my qualified way of playing is gonna BEAT your stupid non-progressed way that stuck on the same place.
You know WHY? Cause i went through a lot of different progression since first day i started this game but, what about you?You just stuck yourself in the same place for years.I don't know how much time is that but, i know some guys who are still at the same fucking spot or even more behind of it for 5-6 years.
The point that need to be emphasized here is " Evolve or Die " or "Slow progress is better than NO PROGRESS", but they changed it as "Farm or Farm" Everygame just ends with a couple of small actions at all :(

Everyone complains about they want to play decent games, but they don't change anything on themselves before expecting it from someone else.I don't say there is no hope but, In this way, we need an ERA to see something changes until some guys satisfy their Numerical Obsessions.

I know most of them won't pay attention on THIS.Even If i could have made any sense on a guy who reads this, it's worth enough to waste my energy for pathetic useless Bnet server with full of rotten-minded kids.They can't even make normal conversations.Their english knowledge is just stricted with 5-6 words(Ez, nab, fuck, retard, farm and farm), the level of the community is lower than sea level.

Whatever i made enough DRAMA.Please , Haters don't forget to thumb down after you read.I want to see how many you are NUMERICALLY(like i care mehh  :-\ ) on the top-right corner of the post.

Offline cyb

• GFX Pro Member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: cyb
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Winner of 3 Photo Manipulation Contest [RARE] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Challenges of the Week [EPIC] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Patreon Supporter [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ok. If we consider this "speech" u must be some badass player. How much do u earn weekly from playing D1?

guest49825

Ok. If we consider this "speech" u must be some badass player. How much do u earn weekly from playing D1?
What. How is earning related to self-progression? :-D (i ask in case you mean earning money)

In case you meant 'earning' as 'progression', 'experience', then i would ask something too. Does it matter what game he plays? Let`s consider D2 is copy of D1 (but it`s not, because they are different games and we can`t compere these two). But still, let`s consider these games are just a different versions of same game. Why do you (probably) think that playing D1 brings no progression? This is only about community, not the game. I really hate when people are blaming the game and leaving it, to play D2. It`s not about the game, my deers.
It is about you and only you (i mean, everyone who has such problems, personally; idk how should i say it using English, meh) are having problems with this game. Weak people prefer some easy ways to do what they want. If D2 looks more comfortable and user-friendly - they will go there, saying 'dota1 is dead, it`s bad game, full of noobs'. Lmao. It`s only your (same here, saying about everyone) problem that you can`t choose harder way, can`t choose more aggressive environment. So you call d1 'bad', because it is uncomfortable for you to play, practice and learn here.
I have to work now and i`m stopping here.

p.s.: when i say 'weak people are going to d2' i mean only this. I don`t mean 'everyone who plays D2 is weak'. I was talking only about weak players, who are full of shitty thoughts about D1, but they aren`t able to argument these thoughts. Because the main argument is themselves.

p.p.s: probably my most fucked up English usage ever; i was hurrying. Must have many mistakes, don`t mind about this, please.

Offline justinbiber

• Newbie Member
  • http://wiki.eurobattle.net/index.php?title=Main_Pa
    • View Profile
    • Awards
hahaah rofl, find life not Why you should not give up as anti-mage.

Offline goblin

• Awards 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
fucking retards

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
no mkb
u got assault
gg

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • @hip-hop.sk
  • Server Account: ^^succubus^^
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Azeroth Grand Prix Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
-------------------------------------
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 08:37 by MaraSK »
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • @hip-hop.sk
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Dealing with multiple GFX requests [EPIC] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] Winner of 1 Photo Manipulation Contest [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 3 Photoshop Challenge Contests [RARE] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Azeroth Grand Prix Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
@ExpertNoob nice magi bro i might will play magina now. fuck this retard haters.I think u did well there. +
Cheers real players.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 07:09 by MaraSK »
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline Deynro

• Pro Member
  • Server Account: -deynro-
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Contributor [COMMON] Winner of 5 Mirana Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Archer Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Pudge Wars Tours [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Xmas Tournament Winner [EPIC] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Tiny Tournament Winner [RARE] Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] Leshrac 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
You guys have problems , get some help.
Don't give up on your dreams, keep sleeping.

Offline Mara

• GFX Moderator
  • Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • @hip-hop.sk
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
 @ExpertNoob he just share his game and they answer total shit. how carry play is not impportant when every 2,3 game some shit cry how low cary they got in team?. ? wtf. SHAME
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 14:01 by MaraSK »
Spoiler for Hiden:

guest49825

You are wrong, mara. Also do not flame here.

Offline ExpertNoob

• Retired Moderator
  • Topic Author
  • Awards LA staff - Moderator Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] Best B&U mod of the month [RARE] B&U staff member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] VIP Member [EPIC] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] The Weakest Link Tour Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] The Predator Tour Winner [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
@ExpertNoob nice magi bro i might will play magina now. fuck this retard haters.I think u did well there. +
Cheers real players.
Thank you mara :)

Offline dRagoLjuB

• dRagoLjuB
  • Retired Moderator
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Nowhere and Everywhere
    • View Profile
    • Awards
@ExpertNoob he just share his game and they answer total shit. how carry play is not impportant when every 2,3 game some shit cry how low cary they got in team?. ? wtf. SHAME

just giving tips for the next time sr

Offline luke

• ~evil~
  • Contributor
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Server Account: FatAndViolent
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Best B&U mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] 3rd Place Admins Cup [EPIC] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • My channel
    • Awards
Someone shared his game 1 month ago and people get still get outraged