did lina had a chance at all ?

sure if she was skilled
15 (71.4%)
could be depends on here farm
2 (9.5%)
definietly not a match for nevermore mid
4 (19%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Nevermore is always good choice !!!  (Read 6254 times)

Offline m.a.d.a.r.a

• Topic Author
  • Edo Tensei
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Always believe in youself to reach the maximal  valuables !!!

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Nevermore is always good choice !!!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2015, 10:20 »
SF can indeed work against any line-up if he has the right allies vs the enemy heroes, because he can do lot's of things, like clear creepwaves fast (good for pushing/defending), like farming fast, like dealing significant amounts of magic damage (early-midgame), and significant amounts of physical damage through-out the game, he has nice -armor passive and -armor from ulti which is good vs tanky heroes (and it's even better vs not-so-tanky), and he can dominate almost any lane if 1v1 and if he is played properly with the right starting items vs his lane opponent.

That being said, you are horrible at playing it based on the items you got vs those enemies and your creep score. You should have those creeps killed (lane creeps + neutrals) at around 20 minutes at most, you have that amount in minute 44 instead of 20.

However everything works here, because you are all far too bad players.
Everything works and nothing matters here.

Offline Astaroth

• Satan Admin
  • Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Blood for the Blood God!
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 10:27 »
I'm not really sure, but is it good to have a hero with invis ability + 3 heroes with Lothar vs Gondar?
Isn't it just waste of gold? CoMMoN?

Signature by Rocka

Offline m.a.d.a.r.a

• Topic Author
  • Edo Tensei
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2015, 10:58 »
honestly said common i dont play nevermore that often and propably y i am bad with it but actually i did this topic to see the comments like you did to see what needs to be done to get better on with that hero but till now thank you for your feedback and btw astaroth it was definietly not a good choice to get lothars 3x
but i didnt thought all will follow me doing that stuff
Always believe in youself to reach the maximal  valuables !!!

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2015, 12:18 »
SF is a Youtube hero , good for fancy moves mate, but the bastard is useless without Kelens and Euls , too squishy , altho he fits right in with The Prodigy soundtrack , 4-20 score, but hey ,fuck me, those 4 made it to get a video.

Offline beastiary

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2015, 13:36 »
SF is a Youtube hero , good for fancy moves mate, but the bastard is useless without Kelens and Euls , too squishy , altho he fits right in with The Prodigy soundtrack , 4-20 score, but hey ,fuck me, those 4 made it to get a video.
lol
http://www.twitch.tv/iplayqwerty - support stream, best music
LF support partner

Offline HOB1x

• Mr.Dunker
  • Being healthy is a complete lifestyle!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2015, 17:49 »
lol
What lol?
He said the best combination for nevermore:
Eul scepter + dagger + ulti =all souls in your face baby!!!

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2015, 17:53 »
Ljagabuz Dota SF : Lothar , Satanic, Boots of Teljeport , Butterfly , Sphere , Manta.
Youtube SF : Kelenov Dagger, Force Staff , Eul , Rod Of Slowing people Down, Book of Necro ( so u can block people with minions while  attacking them during their attempt to run awai ), Phase Sneakers.

Offline CoMMoN1337

• WickedSick Member
  • twitch.tv/RobertC1337
  • Awards Rubick Tournament Winner Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Techies 1v1 Tour Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] 1v1 Nevermore Tour Winner [RARE] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2015, 18:42 »
I'm not really sure, but is it good to have a hero with invis ability + 3 heroes with Lothar vs Gondar?
Isn't it a waste to buy lothar if there are sentry wards/dust of appearance/gem in the shops ? Obviously not.

The least of your worries when you buy lothar should be if enemy has a gondar or a slardar.

You buy items because they make you stronger/more elusive/help the team.

Lothar is generally always worse than dagger because dagger's mobility is far more valuable, it's extremely annoying to have lothar instead of dagger more times than not, because you can't instantly be in some position, it takes time to walk with lothar.

Lothar is nice to buy to make enemy supports get sentries/dust thus making them have less gold, and it gives you some attackspeed and dps which dagger doesn't give and the burst from hitting out of it is sometimes relevant, also some increased movespeed while in it. All nice things to have, just think if it is worth to invest an item slot/time needed to farm it in the game you are in, if you can't think of any better item, go for it, if you can think of a better item, go for it.
honestly said common i dont play nevermore that often and propably y i am bad with it but actually i did this topic to see the comments like you did to see what needs to be done to get better on with that hero but till now thank you for your feedback and btw astaroth it was definietly not a good choice to get lothars 3x
but i didnt thought all will follow me doing that stuff
If you want to get better at the game, focus more on every aspect of the game, and practice every aspect of the game more. Lasthitting, map awareness, be aware of your potential to kill/get killed, be aware of your hero's and your team's line-up weaknesses and strenghts against some enemy hero/enemy line-up, and be aware of the weaknesses and strenghts of the enemy line-up against you/your team's line-up, get items/pick heroes only depending on the enemy picks, never follow some retarded pre-set item-build or play-style that you read/saw somewhere, always think on your feet and think a lot about everything you can while playing.

* After you reach a decent level doing that and practicing the basics a lot, get used to thinking from an enemy perspective (by this I mean, imagine you are in the enemy team right then when you are playing, what do they see right now on the minimap ? this is one of the most important things in dota once you grasp all the basics, you can abuse lots of things by thinking about this, for example you can be farming extremely aggressively if all of your allied heroes are missing on the minimap from their perspective, because they will logically assume your allies are near you and they won't risk going on you without seeing your allies because they can get raped)

This * paragraph however shouldn't be used here on this server and should be used when you play somewhere that has a higher skill level, because here you can actually die plenty of times while doing this because everyone has 0 logic here and will most likely jump on you even if all of your enemy heroes are missing and even though if your allies were near you the enemies would die instantly. They do not think at all here, about anything.

Here the easiest way to win is, either to be reactive (watch the minimap permanently and tp instantly where a gank is happening because everyone here is dumb as fuck and goes all in always and you can just clean-up all the enemy heroes after they used their spells/dropped some hp), or to gank a lot then push, or to just outfarm the shit out of your opponents and autoattack/nuke them to death.
Actually, there are a lot of easy ways to win here that require almost 0% of concentrations to do, you will see this when you get better.

For now practice all the basics a lot. Improve your apm, improve your lasthitting, improve your map awareness, improve your knowledge of the game.

Once you've done that enough that you start feeling like a god while playing, then learn to permanently think about everything during your game and adapt yourself to every situation that presents by diverting from your planned playstyle/itembuild with what is best in that particular situation.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2015, 18:52 »
I carefully read everything that commy wrote

Offline maciekg9-slaveofBart

• WickedSick Member
  • Awards Warlock Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] 3v3 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] IHRL Member [RARE] IHRL Champion [EPIC] IHRL Legend [LEGENDARY] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC] Best Couple (2v2) Tour Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2015, 19:25 »
I carefully read everything that commy wrote
So did I

Offline Lagi

• "Unnecessary manager of irregular transactions"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] Hacks staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] 1st place on GFX Ladder 2015 [UNIQUE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] Violinist - Music Quiz #1 [EPIC] Drummer - Music Quiz #2 [RARE] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON] 2nd Place of GFX Special Event #1 [UNIQUE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2015, 10:28 »
Well imho lothars should be an initiate item. Gondar can track you only if he sees you, so that should happen after the initiate happened. But buying it for and escape/survival item, it's a shit nearly in every case, simply becouse they can counter your 2800 gold item with a 180 gold dust, or in this case a track. Also initiate can be fucked up with a 200 gold sentry but at least it is harder. In dota2 things are different coz of the silver edge that can be upgraded from lothars which has the break ability that can be crucial and extremely high value against some hero linups. (for those who dont play d2 at all, break ability turns off every passive abilities of the enemy hero for 5 seconds. Sometimes it is crucial to kill some heroes like bristleback, phantom assassin etc.)
I know what I stand for;
I STAND FOR ME!!!

Þetta er það lengsta sem ég fer.
Aldrei aftur samur maður er.
Ljóta leiðin heillar nú á ný,
daginn sem ég lífið aftur flý.

Offline K_N_O_C_K_O_U_T

• Pro Member
  • FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2015, 06:58 »

Time to be active on forum XD

Hello brother, where are you?  :D :D

Offline dotADRENALiNE

• Pro Member
  • Stare into the abyss
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2016, 21:10 »
I would say Shadow Fiend is one of the worst heroes to go with in Professional games, he was popular in 6.84/5, along with Sniper and Juggernaut, his popularity has fallen now, but of course we are still in 6.84 here on Warcraft III. He is fine in pubs if you get the mid lane without anyone bothering you and if you are 1700 psr but play against someone who is 1600 chances are you will win, unless he fucks up.
More easy it would be to understand the Morse code than this guys English !
i see commy's mom in the voting options, i vote.

Offline jeandarc

• Administrator
  • HolyShit Member
  • Server Account: jeandarc
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
  • Awards Lagabuse Legend Winner of 1 Challenge of the Week [COMMON] Winning 3 seasons of Football Betting [EPIC] GFX Tournament Participant [COMMON] Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] GFX staff member [RARE] Winner of 1 Signature of the Week Contest [COMMON] LA Ladder #11-25 [EPIC] 1v1 Earthshaker Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Queen of Pain Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker Wars Tournament [RARE] 1v1 AR Tour Winner [RARE] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] 2v2 SHOM Tournament Winner [RARE] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2016, 22:45 »
I would say Shadow Fiend is one of the worst heroes to go with in Professional games, he was popular in 6.84/5, along with Sniper and Juggernaut, his popularity has fallen now, but of course we are still in 6.84 here on Warcraft III. He is fine in pubs if you get the mid lane without anyone bothering you and if you are 1700 psr but play against someone who is 1600 chances are you will win, unless he fucks up.

It must be really hard to understand dota with 1300 psr