Author Topic: Ban Request.  (Read 495 times)

Offline BaKiBaKiBaKi

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban Request.
« on: June 27, 2016, 13:10 »
1. Narcos.
2. dr.proff.
3. insulting , game ruining from last game
This user is posting ban request for funn, he is kind of anoying, last game when he reported me he was solo playing allmost all game , no comunication, not even helping, just solo playing, he is a huge antiteam player and thats why many players insult him and he reports them , so admins where do you think the problem is? I get 3 days ban request because i tryed and tryed to play with all the team and he was fucking with us playing solo, and now i get 3 days ban because i said serbian whore and fuck your mother? GREAT !! Lets all play solo and ignore everybody and make our teammates nervous is that the solution?? Ok i accept the ban but what about that anoying player? And here you go attachment a picture what he said to me wisping, if thats not banable for him to what it is?

Offline hamster931

• "I am a girl"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Request.
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 13:45 »
Give us game link where he ruin game to check it,for those flame he will be banned.

Sloboda se  nijedna molbom dobila nije,ni govorom lepim! Sloboda se osvaja! Car Dušan Silni

Offline BaKiBaKiBaKi

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2016, 13:48 »
http://dota.eurobattle.net/la/forum/index.php?action=gameinfo;sa=game;gid=5941857
THIS GAME , please check how he plays solo , we beg him to gank to help , in few times we could lose game because he did not push intentionaly with us , u are experienced u can check the way he plays , this is why everybody instults him , he is really anoying man, everybody in team was instulting him.....this is not a player that we want to have in our team , better have noob and feeder than someone who ignores u dont help u dont gank dont play together , im not saying he was not with us all game , but he is antiteam player, and check the pictures what he said about my mother.

Offline hamster931

• "I am a girl"
  • Honored member
  • MonsterKill Member
  • Awards Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] Trumpeter- Music Quiz #3 [COMMON]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2016, 13:51 »
I will check it, a bit later.

Sloboda se  nijedna molbom dobila nije,ni govorom lepim! Sloboda se osvaja! Car Dušan Silni

Offline BaKiBaKiBaKi

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2016, 13:52 »
the report is about the picture i posted, i know that u wont ban him for the way he plays which is fucking anoying and thats why everybody instult him and he reports here 10 times per day.....Thx for understanding i just wanna play with team not some idiot.

Offline BaKiBaKiBaKi

• Advanced Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2016, 13:54 »
the report is about the picture i posted, i know that u wont ban him for the way he plays which is fucking anoying and thats why everybody instult him and he reports here 10 times per day.....Thx for understanding i just wanna play with team not some idiot.

Offline Wind

• Retired Moderator
  • Pro Member
  • Awards Winner of 5 ShadowRaze Tours [LEGENDARY] Castle Fight Winner [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Winner of 5 Daily Tours [COMMON] Pudge 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] Admiral Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 Windrunner Tour Winner [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month [RARE] LA Ladder #4-10 [LEGENDARY] Uther Party Tournament Winner [COMMON] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE] Mirana Wars Winner [RARE] Puck Tournament Winner Award [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2016, 16:28 »
   Ok,about game ruining i wont comment...because you dont know anything about it!by the way you get free psr coz of me and you should be happy.
   You flame and spam me before game,in game and after game(like in picture).I know, its my mistake because I'm not ignore you after game,but when I wrote ''keva ti kurva'' my WC3 was minimized and that sound form whispering getting on my nerves so I told him that...I'm sorry for her!

Offline Akuma

• HolyShit Member
  • Awards Making 50 bets in Footbal Betting [COMMON] Winner of 1 Photoshop Challenge Contest [COMMON] Jungle Race Tour Winner [RARE] Winner of 5 Uther Party Tours Castle Fight Winner [RARE] Shadow Raze Tour Award [RARE] Junior Tournament Member [RARE] MadBalls Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2016, 17:16 »
!denied

Not enough for a ban, just don't play with each other any more.
I was confused with this, and it was not only once, but it happens from time to time to /w wrong bot. If it was changed to la-custom or custom-la everyone would understand why is like that. But like this you must to read on forum to understand, even if you don't understand..