Author Topic: Unban Request  (Read 370 times)

Offline iamherenow

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
  • Server Account: roughmeup
    PSR: Loading
    Games: Loading
    Wins/Loses: Loading/Loading
    Hero K/D/A: Loading
    Creep K/D/N: Loading
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Unban Request
« on: October 15, 2019, 13:28 »
1: NickName?
Roughmeup
2: Who banned you?
Autoban
3: Why did you get banned?
Leaving
4: Reason that forced you to break the rule?
Left after getting destroyed
5: Explain to us your general vision about the situation.
I was playing chaos survival and left the game after getting almost destroyed. The game had one leaver in the beginning and generally it seems like some people are leaving just because, so I didn't think anything of it. Then I see I'm autobanned , or banned by admin I'm not sure, it says both.
6: Link of the game?
Yeah i have the replay but i can't find the game in the list. I attached it in the msg.

I'm a new player so it would be nice to get unbanned, with the promise to not leave until my base is completely destroyed ? is that the proper etiquette ? :)

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Unban Request
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2019, 17:09 »
Welcome to LA Forum , here is a tutorial of how to find link to your game, since it is required when you are Asking for Removal of Ban.

How to search for the link of the game

1. Go to STATS (top of the page)

Spoiler for Hiden:

2. Search your NickName
Spoiler for Hiden:

3. Select game from your Ladder Games
Spoiler for Hiden:

4. Copy-Paste link of that game into your request
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline iamherenow

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2019, 22:32 »
I did try it ... but it says "There are no matches found". I only play survival chaos on this russian bot survbur or something. :) Any other suggestions ?

Offline iamherenow

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    Show/hide more stats
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2019, 16:52 »
Seems like ban is lifted. Maybe it was only one day ban, but thanks if someone did it. Will be more careful in the future :)
SOLVED.

Offline Jimmy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • (Retired) LA Clan Chieftain
  • Awards Best B&U mod of the month 5 times [LEGENDARY] MVP Member [LEGENDARY] LA High Staff [EPIC] Lagabuse Legend Advisor Winner of 5 Photoshop Challenge Contests [EPIC] IHRL Member [RARE] Best Tours mod of the month 3 times in a row [EPIC] VIP Member [EPIC] Contributor [COMMON] B&U staff member [RARE] Hacks staff member [RARE] Tours staff member [RARE] Forum staff member [RARE] Best Hacks Moderator of the month [RARE] GodLike Tournament Member [LEGENDARY] Best Tours mod of the month 5 times in a row [LEGENDARY] Tournaments Contribution [RARE] DotA 5v5 Tournament Winner [EPIC] Pudge Wars Tournament Winner [RARE]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2019, 17:30 »
Congratulations , you are the first member that posted 1 topic with unban, and solved it with second post.
 :agreed:

Solved by iamherenow
+1