Author Topic: iPlayForStats  (Read 6210 times)

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
  • Guess who's back :D
    • View Profile
    • When injustice becomes a LAW, resistance becomes a duty
    • Awards
Re: iPlayForStats
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2010, 20:45 »
First of all i deff them cuz i know that their job is hard (i know that cuz i was admin on counter strike (about 5 servers), was game master on bliz-high-rate WOW server). What ever game i played i become admin that is something told u???
Yup, you have no life.

When you have nothing to say, YOU SAY NOTHING AND YOU KNOW WHAT:

when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline vluggejappie

• Pro Member
  • GODLİKE
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2010, 20:47 »
İplayforfun defended the mods' right before he wasn't mod.he said mods always true,now he is mod  ;D ;D ;D what do you think?=)

First of all i deff them cuz i know that their job is hard (i know that cuz i was admin on counter strike (about 5 servers), was game master on bliz-high-rate WOW server). What ever game i played i become admin that is something told u??? Better think a little before u start to talking about moderators job. I hope so u will one day when u grow up become moderator here or admin on game what u play to see how hard job is that.
I am older than u ıf u know maths 20>19 and brain is important kid

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2010, 20:49 »
İplayforfun defended the mods' right before he wasn't mod.he said mods always true,now he is mod  ;D ;D ;D what do you think?=)

First of all i deff them cuz i know that their job is hard (i know that cuz i was admin on counter strike (about 5 servers), was game master on bliz-high-rate WOW server). What ever game i played i become admin that is something told u??? Better think a little before u start to talking about moderators job. I hope so u will one day when u grow up become moderator here or admin on game what u play to see how hard job is that.
I am older than u ıf u know maths 20>19 and brain is important kid

Well my friend he said "when you grow up" not when you get older, cause it does not mean, if you are older than him, that you are smarter than him!
when we were fighting againt the biggest power hunger i ever met, MrNiceGuy. Now i see him in you, no, you became way worse than him. He at least had some heart, he cared about ppl who were with him all the time.

Offline rocknrolla

• Pro Member
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2010, 21:06 »
Well my friend he said "when you grow up" not when you get older, cause it does not mean, if you are older than him, that you are smarter than him!
So well said, more from this forum should pay attention to this post. Should be highlighted somewhere !

Offline BJSV

• Pro Member
  • I have a dog
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2010, 21:53 »
Flameing keeps the world go round. Remove it from rules pls.
Trespassers will be shot. Survivors will be shot again!!!

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!

Click me

Offline CoMMoN

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2010, 06:37 »

yes yes lovely my friend, im very impressed by your "extraordinary" accomplishments in life, still this is not the point of this topic.
i was telling people a long time you were flaming like a little kid, with no reason what-so-ever, even before coming a mod. someone told me to get proof, now i have it. do i need to create this topic somewhere else ? or can you just deal with him, he broke one of your rules. this is the point of this. and its not the first time now.
i see GalenMarek is not here yet, still, mrNiceguy you said on channel to give you game link, i told you to come here and see it, i think you saw it, what is your reaction to this, what will you do? nothing ?
sure, you are moderators togheter, i understand, friendships and such, etc etc.
but when someone steps on glass, he should be "hurt" about it. otherwise you just dont respect your own rules, and if you dont respect them, you think we "regular" players will ? what kind of message do you think this sends us if he gets no punishment for his "wrong" step ?
im sure you want to defend him, if i was his friend i would do so too. or maybe i wouldn`t ? rules are rules to be respected. by all no matter what. and "friendships" shouldn`t be considered here,( he knew the rules well, like he said in this same game link, yet he broke them ) cause if they are, then lets just be friends with the mods and do whatever the hell we like shall we ?

please consider this, if you dont take action about this sort of things ... its just wrong.
i`ve tried to be nice about this, with all of you so you will get my point ( all expect mister iPlayForStats of course .. because he called me an idiot, without a real reason, like a child :) and he talks about mature stuff, i lol hard to that. )
"iDefThemCauseTheirJobIsHard" yes, it is hard, and i know that, the fact that you make mistakes is HUMAN, (and we all understand this, i understand that he made me an idiot twice with the reason being now i cant win an easy 5v4 damn you, ah i dont, but its okay, all make mistakes. you are forgiven my dear iPlayForStats) but the fact that you dont get punished for them, is WRONG. only by punishment one learns (atleast one of these goaheadandflamewithoutagoodreason kind)
so .. bottom line .. sorry no bottom line, read it all if you wanna catch my drift.
please consider taking action .. or else he will continue and learn nothing from this .. im sure of it.

oh and another thing, if i was in your place iPlayForStats, i would ASK to be punished about this. cause its only by owning up to your mistakes, you become better, stop hiding behind little excuses, and except your mistakes like a man, LEARN FROM THEM. one of the differences between a man and a child is that the man takes responsability for his actions. childs dont.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 07:06 by CoMMoN »

Offline rocknrolla

• Pro Member
  • Awards Invoker 1v1 Tournament Winner [RARE] 1v1 ARSHOM [RARE] 5v5 Night Cup Winner [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2010, 07:10 »
oh and another thing, if i was in your place iPlayForStats, i would ASK to be punished about this. cause its only by owning up to your mistakes, you become better, stop hiding behind little excuses, and except your mistakes like a man, LEARN FROM THEM. the difference between a man and a child is that the man takes responsability for his actions. childs dont.

Offline iPlayForFun

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2010, 09:24 »
In that game i lost 13 minutes of my precious life. And if i flame u give me time when i flame post on ban requests. This topic was about am i playing for stats or not u write topic name iPlayForStats and every my friend who play with me every day know that i don't play for stats u can ask all of them.

SmudzoFTW: i want your mount in my dick

Offline BJSV

• Pro Member
  • I have a dog
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2010, 12:06 »
In that game i lost 13 minutes of my precious life. And if i flame u give me time when i flame post on ban requests. This topic was about am i playing for stats or not u write topic name iPlayForStats and every my friend who play with me every day know that i don't play for stats u can ask all of them.

Who cares.

I blame mods for 9/11.

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!

Click me

Offline mrNiceguy

• Honored member
  • GodLike Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2010, 13:06 »
mrNiceguy you said on channel to give you game link, i told you to come here and see it, i think you saw it, what is your reaction to this, what will you do? nothing ?

I saw it, and let me quote what he said:

iPlayForFun      14:51        play                                     14:51         iPlayForFun
iPlayForFun      15:00        it passed 10 min             15:00         iPlayForFun ( oh he knows the rules :D )
CoMMoN               15:09        so what                             15:09         CoMMoN
CoMMoN              15:10       lol                                     15:10       CoMMoN
iPlayForFun    15:12       so read rules                     15:12       iPlayForFun
CoMMoN            15:14       you play for fun 4v5 ?    15:14       CoMMoN
CoMMoN           15:17       dont care about rules    15:17       CoMMoN (btw, nice sentence )
CoMMoN       15:47        you play for fun my ass     15:47         CoMMoN
CoMMoN       15:50        you play for stats only     15:50         CoMMoN
CrazY]V[FroG      15:53        6 of 9 players voted to remake the game, game is ending...     15:53         CrazY]V[FroG  ( YES AS YOU CAN SEE GAME IS ENDING )
CoMMoN      15:54        thats why you wont rmk                   15:54         CoMMoN
iPlayForFun    15:57       idiot                                            15:57       iPlayForFun
CoMMoN            15:58       i know rules too    15:58       CoMMoN
CoMMoN            16:00       idiot ?                     16:00       CoMMoN
CoMMoN            16:01       print                      16:01       CoMMoN
CoMMoN       16:02       reported                    16:02       CoMMoN
iPlayForFun    16:03       u are idiolt              16:03       iPlayForFun (BTW it is idiot not idiolt )

Ok, now you say he flamed you when he said to you 2 times that you are idiot? Your sentence in red is it not a little offensive, you wanted to piss him off on purpose gj!

now let me see one your game hmmmmmmm:

http://stats.playdota.eu/?p=gameinfo&gid=268976

CoMMoN                       13:15        did i say anything ?                     13:15        
CoMMoN                     13:16       stfu                                             13:16       
Ernesto98[WoN]    13:19       kill pit again                            13:19       
CoMMoN               13:20       why did you swap me up    13:20       
CoMMoN                   13:24       noob                                     13:24

You say this is not flame, I belive you!

CoMMoN      17:11        maybe if you didnt steal that one     17:11        
CoMMoN    17:13       like a fag                                                17:13       
CoMMoN    17:15       i would have money                         17:15    
CoMMoN      17:16        to tp                                                17:16        
CoMMoN    17:17       and help                                                 17:17       
CoMMoN    17:19       idiot                                                           17:19          ( O M G, here it is, you said it too, hmmm now, we need to ban you too after we demote iplayforfun?????? )

CoMMoN      25:12        fucking retarded host swaps me up     25:12         CoMMoN

Now, i will stop here, cause if It is becaming to be ugly for my innocent eyes :D!

If you want see someone demoted, you have to give us useful reason!

Now, pls, go play some game common!

When you have real reason, and when you get real flamed from one of moderators come here and say it!
Until then gl&hf!

« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 15:42 by mrNiceguy »

Offline vluggejappie

• Pro Member
  • GODLİKE
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Offline CoMMoN

• Newbie Member
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2010, 15:41 »
yes you do, ban me and demote iplayforstats.
thats the right thing to do.

Offline rocknrolla

• Pro Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2010, 21:09 »
yes you do, ban me and demote iplayforstats.
thats the right thing to do.
Weak-minded creature :<

Offline BJSV

• Pro Member
  • I have a dog
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2010, 21:10 »
You should ban every player and mod on pd.eu for a year. That will teach them.

THE CAKE IS A LIE!!!

Click me

Offline Djerfi

• Retired Moderator
  • WickedSick Member
  • Awards Forum staff member [RARE] Path of the King Tour 2. Place Award [EPIC]
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2010, 22:31 »
Don't mind this reply, I haven't read the topic or anything, I just saw that Offtopic has 666 posts! :D