Poll

Community Blacklist

Yes
23 (71.9%)
No
9 (28.1%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Author Topic: Pd. Blacklist  (Read 4486 times)

Offline maxmadness

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Pd. Blacklist
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2010, 04:25 »
you still dont get it, do you  ;D

Offline Anonymous

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2010, 04:40 »
Having blasklist in such comunity is rediculous unless your getting yourselvs blacklisted and I mean ALL
This is what i dont get "blask"list "comunity" getting ourselves blacklisted and you mean all??????

Offline maxmadness

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2010, 16:56 »
AHAHA so your even more stupid then I tought ... nevermind Ill try to help you roflcopter

And the point of blacklist is???? They will change acount anyway.

Exactly. The only way to stop people from changing accounts is to make the channel or bot have access restriction just like edl or ss. So whoever wants to join this community will have to request access here on forum. And then when someone gets banned he stays banned because he have access with only 1 account and then it wouldnt be pointless requesting bans and banning all those people.

BUT as I understand this is public bot and open commynity where everyone can join/play so "we" will not have such thing as access restriction. It is stupid to expect from public games to be of fine quality as everyone can join and do whatever they want so these attempts to make playdota.eu better place for dota are mostly pointless from what I see.

Moreover if you want better games then try to get in edl or ss where you can play awesome games without noobs/tards and where you can learn new moves from skilled players. On the Other hand if you cant get into edl/ss well then that another matter :)     

Offline Anonymous

• Topic Author
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2010, 18:20 »
even if you do it by request it wont stop people from making new accs they can just make new request.
.. sigh your arrogance is sad.. first of all im already in edl 2nd u sux ur MAYBE an average player but that would be saying to much now would it. Lastly this was only an idea no reason to get emo with ur rolfcopter im not trying to compete with a person like you
« Last Edit: May 14, 2010, 18:34 by Anonymous »

Offline hotbarbecue

• Advanced Member
  • ♫ Cucurucucuuuu ♪♫
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2010, 16:40 »
your arrogance is sad..

+

im already in edl

= lulz!

2nd u sux ur MAYBE an average player but that would be saying to much now would it.

Lul wut? I tried google translator, it didnt help  8)

Haha Pro-EDL-Cowboyz want to rule nablet-playdota.eu!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D